Cuerpo encontrado en Wyoming probablemente Gabby Petito, las autoridades dicen
Authorities say the body found in Grand Teton National Park was likely that of Gabby Petito, notando que el cuerpo coincidía con la descripción de la mujer desaparecida.
Authorities said the investigation is still ongoing, adding that the body has yet to be 100% positively identified.
Authorities on Sunday discovered a body at Grand Teton National Park in Moosey, Wyoming, where a search for missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito was underway, Teton County coroner Brent Blue confirmed to Fox News Digital.
“Earlier today, human remains were discovered consistent with the description of Gabrielle Gabby Petito,” FBI Denver field office supervisory senior resident agent Charles Jones said.
“The cause of death has not been determined at this time,” él agregó.
The Laundrie family’s lawyer, Steven Bertolino, issued a statement Sunday after the FBI revealed that a body found in Wyoming was likely Gabby Petito.
“The news about Gabby Petito is heartbreaking. The Laundrie family prays for Gabby and her family,” Bertolino said.
The FBI and other local law enforcement began the search in the national forest Saturday. Petito visitó el área en agosto 27. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN SOBRE NUESTRA PRINCIPAL HISTORIA.
En otros desarrollos:
– Rainbow appears donde autoridades discovered body believed to be Gabby Petito.
– Travel bloggers say ellos manchado Gabby Petito’s white van two days after last contact.
– Policía defend approach to questioning Brian Laundrie, who is now missing.
Emmy 2021 El presentador Seth Rogen comenta sobre la falta de protocolos de seguridad COVID-19 en la entrega de premios, Twitter se acumula
Seth Rogen is calling out his fellow celebrities.
los 2021 Emmy Awards is among the first few award shows to have returned to normal in-person broadcasts since the outbreak of the pandemia de coronavirus. En el show, few audiences members wore masks or maintained social distancing.
Rogen, who spoke on stage early in the evening, made note of the event’s lack of safety precautions.
“Let me start by saying there is way too many of us in this little room! What are we doing?” the actor said. “They said this was outdoors! Que no es! They lied to us.”
The comedian joked that the room they were in was comparable to a “hermetically sealed tin.”
“I would not have come to this,” él dijo. “Why is there a roof? It is more important that we have three chandeliers than that we make sure we don’t kill Eugene Levy tonight. That is what has been decided.” HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– Emmy 2021: Conan O'Brien goes viral for reaction to Television Academy Chairman’s speech.
– Emmy 2021: Kerry Washington honores late Michael K. Williams como "brillantemente talentoso, generous human being.’
– Emmy 2021 sees Lorne Michaels recuerda Norm Macdonald after ‘SNL’ ganar: ‘He meant the world’ to the people.
– 2021 Emmy obtener político with Newsom recall joke, Mike Pence parodia de moscas.
– Rita Wilson rapped at the Emmys – and sends social media into a frenzy.
Biden goes for bike ride at the beach amid national crises, refuses to answer questions
President Biden went for a bike ride at the beach on Sunday amid multiple national crises and he refused to answer reporters’ questions as he biked past them.
“señor. presidente, what will you tell Emmanuel Macron?” a reporter asked as Biden sped by.
“When are you going to call Macron?” another reporter asked.
Biden is set to call French President Emmanuel Macron to resolve a diplomatic crisis that developed last week. Francia recalled its ambassadors to the Estados Unidos y Australia in response to a joint agreement between the U.S., Australia, y el United Kingdom to provide nuclear submarines to Australia, scrapping a previous agreement to send French-made submarines Down Under.
“At the request of President Macron, I have decided to immediately recall our ambassadors to the United States and Australia to Paris for consultations,” French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian said in a statement Friday.
“The abandonment of the ocean-class submarine project that Australia and France had been working on since 2016 and the announcement of a new partnership with the United States aimed at studying the possibility of future cooperation on nuclear-powered submarines constitute unacceptable behavior among allies and partners; their consequences affect the very concept we have of our alliances, our partnerships, and the importance of the Indo-Pacific for Europe,” la declaración agregada. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– Biden’s beach trip tiempo Americanos stuck in Afghanistan ‘an embarrassment,’ Cotton says.
– Sending drones thousands of miles away without proper intelligence isn’t good enough: Reps. Vals.
– New York Times pens Psaki puff piece after bad week for the Biden administration.
– NBC’s Chuck Todd says Biden has ‘a pretty big credibility crisis‘ after weekend setbacks.
LECTURAS DE HOY:
– Military pilot burned on power line as plane crashed into homes.
– Pennsylvania bus crash injures dozens of passengers.
– Senate parliamentarian deals blow to Dems’ immigration push.
– Semana de la NFL 2 calendario, puntuaciones, updates y más.
– Adam Sandler collaborator Peter Dante looks unrecognizable following his arrest in Los Angeles.
– Two women nabbed for robando MAGA hat, ripping Trump sign learn their fate.
LO MÁS RECIENTE DE FOX BUSINESS:
– Landlord is kicking out unvaccinated tenants and guess who’s in their corner.
– TikTok maker caps screen time for youths in China.
– Top regulator balks at Elon Musk’s push to extend Tesla driver assistance.
– The pandemic has chispeado a book craze — and Barnes & Noble is cashing in.
– COVID-19 lockdowns in Asia deepen commodity supply-chain pain.
– Investors eagerly await Fed’s tapering announcement.
ALGUNAS PALABRAS DE PARTIDA
Fox News’ Trey Gowdy scolded the FBI for their mismanagement of the Larry Nassar sex abuse case on “Domingo por la noche en América,” highlighting an ugly string of failures that have emerged from the bureau in recent months.
“More FBI employees have been indicted than members of the Trump family, and more people connected with the Clinton campaign have been indicted than members of the Trump family,” el anfitrión dijo. “But the biggest indictment of all may wind up being FBI itself.”
Aún no se ha registrado en Fox News First? Click here para descubrir lo que te estás perdiendo.
Fox News' Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ David Aaro. Gracias por hacernos su primera opción por la mañana.! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Tuesday.