보고된 총격 사건은 국제군과 탈레반이 통제하는 도시에서 탈출하는 아프간인들이 계속 직면하고 있는 위험을 강조했습니다.. The German military said in a tweet that one Afghan security officer was killed and another three were wounded in the early morning incident. The Associated Press, citing the Germans, said that U.S. and German forces also got involved, and that there were no injuries to German soldiers.
미국. Defense Department did not immediately respond to an after-hours email from Fox News.
Kabul’s airport, now one of the only routes out of the country, has seen days of chaos since the Taliban entered the capital on Aug. 15. Thousands poured onto the tarmac last week, and several Afghans plunged to their deaths after clinging to a U.S. military cargo plane as it took off, some of the seven killed on Aug. 16. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Video of Marine 기부 water to Afghan children goes viral: 보고서
– 폭스 뉴스 구출 Afghan nationals as Taliban crisis intensifies
– 바이든 urges Taliban to provide for ‘well being’ of Afghans
– Hundreds of released Gitmo detainees back to killing 미국인
– Massive veterans group 용도 인텔, 탈레반 검문소 주변에서 아프간 통역사를 안내하는 위성 이미지
– 고 우디: 바이든 주장 to be ‘Moses leading us out of the wilderness’ and the media fell for it
Henri brings heavy rains to much of Northeast US, knocks out power to 140,000 주택
Tropical Storm Henri packed a punch for the Northeast on Sunday and resulted in power outages across Rhode Island and flooding in nearby states, but the region was largely spared the worst-case scenario.
The storm is considered to be slow-moving and expected to impact the region throughout Monday, the Providence Journal reported. There were about 76,000 National Grid customers in the state without power as of Sunday afternoon, 보고 된 신문. The report pointed out that the state was largely spared the worst possible outcome after it was downgraded from a hurricane prior to reaching the state’s coast.
When it made landfall near Westerly, 로드 아일랜드, Henri had sustained winds of about 60 mph and gusts of up to 70 mph, 국립 허리케인 센터에 따르면. By late Sunday, Henri had sustained winds of about 30 mph as it moved across Connecticut toward the New York state line.
The National Weather Service in New York tweeted late Sunday that the storm surge and wind threat are over, but heavy rain is expected for the Lower Hudson Valley, and interior New England and New Jersey. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Tropical Storm Henri 만든다 landfall in Rhode Island, with ‘dangerous’ surge on the way
– NYC Mayor de Blasio booed at concert cut short by Henri storms
– Hurricane Henri 힘 Monday finish to Northern Trust
Antifa members throw explosives, disperse chemical spray in violent Portland riots
Members of Antifa clashed with right-wing protesters in Portland Sunday evening, 보고서에 따르면.
“People are lighting fireworks and dispersing chemical spray,” Portland authorities tweeted. “Those crossing line into criminal activity are subject to arrest. Some traffic lanes are being periodically affected.”
별도의 트윗에서, officials warned drivers to avoid the area and told those engaged to leave the area and be peaceful.
여우 12 Oregon reported that there were approximately 50 Antifa members and 100 right-wing protesters in the area. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 미디어 portrays Americans as hating their country: The truth is more complicated
– Portland police don’t intervene as Antifa, Proud Boys battle in streets
– Portland sees Antifa 하강하다 on Christian worship event, clash with Proud Boys in streets
– Caller 폭발 Iowa rep for requiring ‘White nationalist’ Pledge of Allegiance in schools
– Schumer, 펠로시 패닝 for dancing with Stephen Colbert, Napa fundraiser with Biden’s presidency under siege
– 빅터 데이비스 핸슨: If Biden 했다 공화당 원, Dems in Congress would have impeached him. They should
– Conservative radio host Phil Valentine 죽은 ...에서 61 following month-long battle with COVID-19
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Finnair, international airlines prohibit fabric masks in favor of surgical masks
– Phone company 히트 with class-action lawsuits over cyberattack
– Mortgage refis are not happening, 여기에 이유가 있습니다
– Patagonia cancels ski resort over GOP support
일부 이별 단어
Florida Rep. 브라이언 마스트, R-Fla., joined host Steve Hilton on Sunday night’s “The Next Revolution” providing reaction to President Biden’s speech on the situation in Afghanistan and told Hilton the military is “chomping at the bit” to help people.
“Our Marines, our Rangers, nobody more capable than securing an airfield,” Mast said. “but they shouldn’t have had to do that. The crisis was created by Joe Biden giving up the high ground. Giving up the most secure airport anywhere in this world in terms of being secured by military. …”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Tuesday.