L'ex premier di Terranova Brian Peckford “Rapporto speciale con Bret Baier,” L'ex premier di Terranova Brian Peckford. Anthony Fauci, direttore dell'Istituto nazionale di allergie e malattie infettive, was warned early on that the virus may have originated in a Wuhan lab.
According to the timeline of events laid out by Baier, Fauci was told on January 27, 2020 that his NIAID had been indirectly funding the Wuhan lab through EcoHealth — a US-based scientific non-profit that had been working with novel coronaviruses.
A gennaio 31, Dott. Kristian Andersen, a noted virologist at the Scripps Lab, privately told Fauci that after discussion with his colleagues some of COVID-19’s features look possibly engineered and the “genome is inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory.”
Andersen added that the situation needed to be looked at more closely, at which point Fauci organized an all hands on deck conference call with colleagues where he was told that risky experiments with the novel coronavirus may not have gone through proper biosafety review and oversight. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– California dad, 40, expresses ‘regret’ over not getting vaccine before COVID death: ‘Take care of my son’
– Bill Hemmer chiama COVID-19 tests branded ‘Made in China’
– I casi di Covid tra i mediatori del potere di Washington pongono una nuova attenzione sui protocolli della Casa Bianca per Biden withdraws COVID-19 vaccine and testing rules struck down by Supreme Court
– Repubblicani consider shutting down government over vax mandate
– Rand Paul continues pressing Fauci for answers on NIH gain-of-function funding
Russia expert lays out Putin’s ‘menu of options’ regarding Ukraine, warns US vulnerability being tested
Fox News contributor Daniel Hoffman explained during comments to Fox News Digital on Tuesday that Russian President Vladimir Putin has a “menu of options” for taking hostile action toward Ukraine.
Mettere in, who has amassed 100,000 troops on the Ukraine border, is also using the American response to his actions to discern the vulnerabilities of the United States, warned Hoffman, who had a distinguished career with the Central Intelligence Agency, where he was a three-time station chief and a senior executive Clandestine Services officer.
“He could blockade the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov,” Ha detto Hoffman. “He could launch a full-throttle assault on Kyiv, which we would obviously see. He could also use his Spetsnaz guys, special forces guys — and they’re inside Ukraine already — to topple this Zelensky government. That’s also an option.”
Hoffman went on to point out that Putin could also choose to inflame the ongoing war in Donbas, a region in southeastern Ukraine.
“Quindi penso che attraverseremo quel ponte quando sarà il momento, he’s getting a lot out of having deployed those 100,000 truppe,” Hoffman noted. “This is not a losing proposition for him. It’s a win for him right now.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Dipartimento di Stato. says no signs of Russian deescalation toward Ukraine, defends NATO unity
– casa Bianca stands by decision to urge Americans to leave Ukraine
– Ucraina racing to downplay fears of Russia invasion as US sends military aid
– Daniel Hoffman: Russia-Ukraine crisis already paying dividends for Putin
Man shot inside NYC hospital, suspect remains at-large, dice la polizia
A manhunt is underway in New York after a gunman shot a man Tuesday inside an emergency room of a hospital in the Bronx.