좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger blamed the problem on Floyd County election officials failing to upload votes from a memory card in a ballot-scanning machine.
그만큼 2,600 previously uncounted ballots in the county marked the most significant issue so far uncovered in the recount process. Floyd County Republican Party chair Luke Martin called the mishap “concerning” but insisted that it “doesn’t appear to be a widespread issue.”
“I’m glad the audit revealed it, and it’s important that all votes are counted,” Martin told the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.
Other counties so far have not found uncounted ballots, with recount figures closely matching their original numbers, Raffensperger said.
– 지우다 seizes on local Nevada race to raise suspicions of wider problem.
– Hannity slams Georgia GOP gov, 재검 표 '법령'에 대한 국무 장관: They ‘seem completely clueless.’
– Turley: Trump election challenges ‘long on allegations and rather short on evidence.’
– Kelley Paul says DC violence of Trump supporters ‘brings back awful memories,’ calls out ‘media bias.’
– CNN’s Brian Stelter skips Jeffrey Toobin’s firing from New Yorker, 미디어 쇼에 MSNBC의 Jon Meacham snafu.
– Washington Post editorial board calls to ‘abolish the Electoral College.’
Bill Hemmer는 미디어 '러브 페스트’ 또 다른 Biden 기자 회견에 이어
Fox News 앵커 Bill Hemmer는 기자들에게 당선자에 대한 질문에 대해 불렀습니다. 조 바이든.
월요일에, Biden은 자신의 행정부가 경제를 어떻게 처리 할 것인지에 대해 발언했지만 미리 선택된 기자로부터 몇 가지 질문을 받았습니다., 주로 트럼프 대통령과 그의 선거 양보 거부에 초점을 맞추 었습니다..
그만큼 “Bill Hemmer 보고서” 앵커는 Biden이 연단을 떠난 직후 그의 반응을 제안했습니다..
“당신은 여기 미디어 사이에서 약간의 사랑 축제에 대해 지켜보고 있습니다,” Hemmer는 시청자에게.
Washington Post 칼럼니스트 Marc Thiessen 및 민주당 전략가 Mo Elleithee와의 패널 토론 중, Hemmer는 기자가 요청한 내용을 샘플링했습니다..
“내 카운트로, 마크, 여기에 질문이 있었다: 대통령이 포기하지 않으면, 뭘 할거야?” Hemmer 말했다. “한 기자는이를 '전례없는 전환 계획 차단'이라고 불렀습니다.’ … 다른 질문: 예방 접종받을 래? 토요일 대통령의 트윗에 대해 어떻게 생각하십니까? 터키의 날에 가족이 모여야할지에 대한 또 다른 질문입니다.”
기자들은 선거 운동에서 당시 민주당 후보에 대해 어떻게 질문했는지에 대해 오랫동안 비판을 받아 왔습니다., 특히 Biden이 그의 아들 Hunter Biden을 둘러싼 논쟁에 대해 압박을받는 대신 캠페인 중단에서 어떤 맛 아이스크림을 받았는지 물었을 때. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Biden’s campaign manager headed to White House as deputy chief of staff.
– Jake Tapper deletes tweet boasting how CNN journalists ‘survived’ 그만큼 2020 선거.
– Biden says public health experts recommend 10 people max at Thanksgiving gatherings.
– Laura Ingraham shares ‘hard truth’ with Biden: Insulting Trump supporters will ‘only incite more violence.’
– Biden denounces ‘all acts of violence‘ after attacks on Trump supporters at MAGA rally; Pelosi silent.
– 지우다 swipes at DeWine after GOP governor’s comments on Biden transition.
– 이것의. Susan Collins says voters rejected Bernie Sanders’ ‘극좌 의제’, 적당한 타협을 요구.
California authorities insist people stay home — meanwhile, they’re escaping to lavish getaway in Hawaii
캘리포니아 lawmakers are reportedly descending on a week-long policy conference in Hawaii as the Golden State urges its citizens to refrain from travel and indoor gatherings.
에 따르면 San Francisco Chronicle, the Independent Voter Project (IVP), which is hosting the conference, declined to name the fewer than 20 lawmakers, who collectively came from California, 텍사스, and Washington.
The conference is taking place at the Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui, where rooms reportedly run $ 600 and over per night, with policy discussions and “schmoozing” with corporate sponsors, the Chronicle said Monday. Its website says the event is four days long and the purpose “is to provide a setting, away from the Capitol, for elected officials and a diverse group of industry experts to consider policy matters in a nonpartisan manner.”
News of the event came just days after the California Department of Public Health issued a travel advisory, urging residents to stay home and not to leave their “region.”
“Californians are encouraged to stay home or in their region and avoid non-essential travel to other states or countries,” reads the advisory from Friday. “Avoiding travel can reduce the risk of virus transmission and bringing the virus back to California.” It also recommends people returning to California to quarantine for 14 days after arrival.
The Hawaii conference was just the latest to raise questions about how politicians spent their time while directing citizens to isolate themselves. 예를 들면, 정부. Gavin Newsom came under fire after attending a dinner party with his wife on Nov. 6. The gathering included at least a dozen people and took place at an upscale restaurant in Napa Valley. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 터커 칼슨: The elites want COVID-19 lockdowns to usher in a ‘Great Reset’ and that should terrify you.
– Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds orders limited mask mandate, 새로운 COVID-19 사업 제한.
– 정부. Newsom imposes new coronavirus restrictions after apologizing for breaking his own rules to attend party.
– 트럼프 고문 박사. Scott Atlas clarifies ‘일어나‘ Biden의 반발 후 트윗, 미시간 주지사.
– NY Gov. Cuomo ripped for telling others to admit mistakes amid COVID-19 nursing home deaths.
– New York county says it won’t enforce Cuomo’s limit on Thanksgiving gatherings.
– ‘Good Doctor’ star Richard Schiff, 65, 입원 with coronavirus.
– Operation Warp Speed scientific chief hails ‘exhilarating‘ news of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
– 트럼프 대통령 sought options to retaliate against Iran’s nuclear program, officials confirm.
– How Obama-era budget controls have hurt US military readiness against growing China, 러시아, Iran threats.
– Author accuses Target of caving to ‘woke activists‘ by briefly pulling book deemed ‘transphobic’ 트위터에서.
– Coronavirus mask protocol sparks testy exchange between Sen. 설리반과 센. 갈색.
– Ryan Reynolds remembers the last time he spoke to Alex Trebek: ‘Absolutely gut-wrenching.’
– Hurricane Iota, 범주 4 폭풍, makes landfall on Nicaragua coast.
– Antifa-aligned group cheers alleged arson at police officer’s home, Twitter allows tweet.
– 50 Cent addresses Trump support debacle, being called out by Chelsea Handler: ‘Whatever she says is fine.’
– Antonio Brown allegedly destroyed security camera in wild temper tantrum.
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– California considering statewide curfew amid COVID-19 surge, 정부. Newsom says.
– Warren Buffett’s Berkshire invests in four Big Pharma companies.
– Elon Musk’s Tesla joining the S&피 500.
– Congress faces tight deadline for coronavirus relief, spending deals.
– Universal, Cinemark reach deal to allow films to premiere on-demand early.
– San Fran mayor asks people if it’s ‘worth it‘ to celebrate Thanksgiving.
– Obama wishes he had been tougher on China, labels Big Tech liability protections ‘untenable ‘
일부 이별 단어
Fox News host Sean Hannity criticized Georgia GOP officials on Monday as the Peach State continues a hand recount of presidential ballots.
“I don’t think it’s brain surgery to figure out that there should only be one standard for every person who votes in Georgia,” Hannity는 말했다. “They should be checking signatures against the same database that Election Day voters had to meet with those that requested mailing ballots,” 그는 말했다. “It’s that simple.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 데이비드 아로. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! Stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday morning.