早上好，欢迎收看福克斯新闻. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
佐治亚州国务卿布拉德·拉芬斯佩格（Brad Raffensperger）将问题归咎于弗洛伊德县（Floyd County）选举官员未能从选票扫描机中的存储卡中上传选票.
的 2,600 先前在该县未计票的选票是迄今为止在重新计票过程中发现的最重要的问题. 弗洛伊德县共和党主席卢克·马丁称这场事故“有关”，但坚持认为“似乎并没有普遍存在。”
“我很高兴审计发现了这一点, 重要的是要计算所有选票,马丁告诉 亚特兰大学报宪法.
到目前为止，其他县尚未发现未计票数, 重算数字与原始数字非常接近, 拉芬斯佩格说.
– 王牌 seizes on local Nevada race to raise suspicions of wider problem.
– 汉尼提 slams Georgia GOP gov, secretary of state over recount ‘decree’: They ‘seem completely clueless.’
– 图雷: Trump election challenges ‘long on allegations and rather short on evidence.’
– Kelley Paul says DC violence of Trump supporters ‘brings back awful memories,’ calls out ‘media bias.’
– CNN’s Brian Stelter skips Jeffrey Toobin’s firing from New Yorker, MSNBC’s Jon Meacham snafu on media show.
– Washington Post editorial board calls to ‘abolish the Electoral College.’
比尔·海默（Bill Hemmer）称媒体为“爱情巨星”’ 在另一次拜登新闻发布会之后
Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer called out the reporters for their questioning of President-elect 乔·拜登.
在星期一, Biden made remarks about how his administration will handle the economy but then took a handful of questions from pre-selected reporters, which were mostly focused on President Trump and his refusal to concede the election.
的 “比尔·海默斯报告” anchor offered his reaction immediately after Biden left the podium.
“You’ve been watching to what amounts to a bit of a love fest here between the media,” Hemmer told viewers.
During a panel discussion with Washington Post columnist Marc Thiessen and Democratic strategist Mo Elleithee, Hemmer offered a sampling of what was asked by reporters.
“By my count, Marc, here were the questions: If the president doesn’t give up, what are you gonna do?” Hemmer said. “One reporter called it ‘unprecedented blocking of the transition plans.’ … Another question: Will you get the vaccination? What did you think about the president’s tweet on Saturday? Another question as to whether or not families should get together for Turkey Day.”
Reporters have long been criticized for how they questioned the then-Democratic candidate on the campaign trail, specifically when Biden was asked what flavor ice cream he got at a campaign stop instead of being pressed about the controversy surrounding his son Hunter Biden. 点击这里了解更多.
– 拜登的竞选经理 headed to White House as deputy chief of staff.
– Jake Tapper deletes tweet boasting how CNN journalists ‘survived’ 的 2020 选举.
– Biden says public health experts recommend 10 people max at Thanksgiving gatherings.
– Laura Ingraham shares ‘hard truth’ with Biden: Insulting Trump supporters will ‘only incite more violence.’
– Biden denounces ‘all acts of violence‘ after attacks on Trump supporters at MAGA rally; Pelosi silent.
– 王牌 swipes at DeWine after GOP governor’s comments on Biden transition.
– 它的. Susan Collins says voters rejected 伯尼·桑德斯’ “最左派议程”, 要求适度妥协.
California authorities insist people stay home — 与此同时, they’re escaping to lavish getaway in Hawaii
加利福尼亚州 lawmakers are reportedly descending on a week-long policy conference in 夏威夷 as the Golden State urges its citizens to refrain from travel and indoor gatherings.
根据 San Francisco Chronicle, the Independent Voter Project (IVP), which is hosting the conference, declined to name the fewer than 20 lawmakers, who collectively came from California, 德州, and Washington.
The conference is taking place at the Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui, where rooms reportedly run $ 600 and over per night, with policy discussions and “schmoozing” with corporate sponsors, the Chronicle said Monday. Its website says the event is four days long and the purpose “is to provide a setting, away from the Capitol, for elected officials and a diverse group of industry experts to consider policy matters in a nonpartisan manner.”
News of the event came just days after the California Department of Public Health issued a travel advisory, urging residents to stay home and not to leave their “region.”
“Californians are encouraged to stay home or in their region and avoid non-essential travel to other states or countries,” reads the advisory from Friday. “Avoiding travel can reduce the risk of virus transmission and bringing the virus back to California.” It also recommends people returning to California to quarantine for 14 days after arrival.
The Hawaii conference was just the latest to raise questions about how politicians spent their time while directing citizens to isolate themselves. 例如, 政府. Gavin Newsom came under fire after attending a dinner party with his wife on Nov. 6. The gathering included at least a dozen people and took place at an upscale restaurant in Napa Valley. 点击这里了解更多.
– 塔克·卡尔森: The elites want COVID-19 lockdowns to usher in a ‘Great Reset’ 那会吓到你.
– Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds orders limited mask mandate, new COVID-19 business restrictions.
– 政府. Newsom imposes new coronavirus restrictions after apologizing for breaking his own rules to attend party.
– 特朗普顾问博士. Scott Atlas clarifies ‘升起‘ 来自拜登的强烈反对后发推文, 密歇根州州长.
– NY Gov. 库莫 ripped for telling others to admit mistakes amid COVID-19 nursing home deaths.
– New York county says it won’t enforce Cuomo’s limit on Thanksgiving gatherings.
– '好医生’ 明星理查德·希夫, 65, hospitalized with coronavirus.
– Operation Warp Speed scientific chief hails ‘exhilarating‘ news of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
– 特朗普总统 sought options to retaliate against Iran’s nuclear program, officials confirm.
– How Obama-era budget controls have hurt US military readiness against growing China, 俄国, 伊朗威胁.
– Author accuses Target of caving to ‘woke activists‘ 简短地拉一下被认为是“恐惧的书”’ 在推特上.
– Coronavirus mask protocol sparks testy exchange between Sen. Sullivan and Sen. 棕色.
– Ryan Reynolds remembers the last time he spoke to Alex Trebek: ‘Absolutely gut-wrenching.’
– 飓风艾奥塔, 类别 4 风暴, makes landfall on Nicaragua coast.
– Antifa-aligned group cheers alleged arson at police officer’s home, Twitter允许鸣叫.
– 50 Cent addresses Trump support debacle, being called out by Chelsea Handler: ‘Whatever she says is fine.’
– Antonio Brown allegedly destroyed security camera in wild temper tantrum.
– California considering statewide curfew amid COVID-19 surge, 政府. Newsom says.
– Warren Buffett’s Berkshire invests in four Big Pharma companies.
– Elon Musk’s Tesla joining the S&P 500.
– Congress faces tight deadline for coronavirus relief, spending deals.
– Universal, Cinemark reach deal to allow films to premiere on-demand early.
– San Fran mayor asks people if it’s ‘worth it‘ to celebrate Thanksgiving.
– Obama wishes he had been tougher on China, labels Big Tech liability protections ‘untenable ‘
Fox News host Sean Hannity criticized Georgia GOP officials on Monday as the Peach State continues a hand recount of presidential ballots.
“I don’t think it’s brain surgery to figure out that there should only be one standard for every person who votes in Georgia,” 汉尼提说. “They should be checking signatures against the same database that Election Day voters had to meet with those that requested mailing ballots,” 他说. “It’s that simple.”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 大卫·阿罗. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! Stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday morning.