To make the “地精煎锅饼干,” Morgan says you just have to “throw a bunch of goodies in a cast iron skillet and hope for the best,” according to her blog post.
“Goblin Skillet Cookie is a giant, warm chocolate chip cookie filled with Ghoul Mix M&M’s,” Morgan writes in her post. “It’s fun, yummy and a hit with kids of all ages!”
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 茶匙. salt
1 茶匙. 小苏打
2 sticks butter, softened
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 茶匙. vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup pecans or peanuts (your choice)
1 cup M&M’s for cookie dough (I used Ghoul’s Mix)
¼ cup M&M’s for topping
1 pkg. candy eyeballs
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 度数.
2. Mix flour, oats, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. In a mixer, add butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
4. Gradually add eggs to the creamy mixture.
5. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until well blended.
6. Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and M&M’s.
7. Spray a 12″ cast iron skillet with baking spray.
8. Spread cookie dough into skillet.
9. Decorate top of cookie dough with candy eyeballs and additional M&M’s.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 至 35 minutes until golden brown, but not too hard.
11. Allow cookie to cool for 15 分钟, then garnish with 2 scoops of ice cream. Decorate to look like goblins!