贾里德·库什纳（Jared Kushner）, Stacey Abrams and the Black Lives Matter movement have all reportedly been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize this year. And you could join them.
- Members of national assemblies and national governments (cabinet members/ministers) of sovereign states
- Members of The International Court of Justice in The Hague and The Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague
- Members of l’Institut de Droit International
- Members of the International Board of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom
- University professors, professors emeriti and associate professors of history, social sciences, 法, philosophy, theology, and religion; university rectors and university directors (or their equivalents); directors of peace research institutes and foreign policy institutes
- Those who have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
- Members of the main board of directors or its equivalent of organizations that have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
- Current and former members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee
- Former advisers to the Norwegian Nobel Committee
Former President Donald Trump was nominated twice for the Nobel Peace Prize — but both nominations came from a person who pretended to have the qualifications to nominate.