The lawmakers urged the federal government to put “more pressure on China” to allow for a “pieno, credible investigation” into the source of the global pandemic.
Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and Republicans on the panel released a report Wednesday, ottenuto per la prima volta da Fox News, dicendo che lo era “crucial for health experts and the U.S. government to understand how the COVID-19 virus originated” to prevent “or quickly mitigate future pandemics.”
Republicans pointed to China’s “history of research lab leaks resulting in infections,” and warnings from U.S. diplomats in China as early as 2017 that the Wuhan lab was conducting “dangerous research” on coronaviruses without following “necessary safety protocols, risking the accidental outbreak of a pandemic.”
Republicans also pointed to public reports that “several researchers in the Wuhan lab were sickened with COVID-19-like symptoms” in Fall 2019, and the Chinese military’s “involvement in the Wuhan Lab.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– Pompeo chiamate on China to release evidence disproving Wuhan lab leak theory: 'Dai, bring it’
– Ex-New York Times health reporter: ‘Lab leak’ coronavirus theory looking più forte
– Sources credere coronavirus outbreak originated in Wuhan lab as part of China’s efforts to compete with US
– Ingraham: Noi ha vinto the COVID debate, now get ready for ‘impending’ climate lockdowns
Michigan’s Whitmer should give notice on out-of-state travel, state Republicans say
A bill introduced in the Michigan Legislature on Wednesday would require Gov. Gretchen Whitmer to notify lawmakers when she plans to travel out of the state.
The bill follows Whitmer’s controversial $ 27,521 Florida trip in March when she visited her ailing father but initially refused to give details about the trip.
Bobby Leddy, the governor’s press secretary, claimed the legislation was politically motivated.
“It would behoove the Legislature to read the Michigan Constitution, which clearly outlines a process to ensure that there is always an acting governor available to continue the functions of the state in case of an emergency,” Egli ha detto, according to the Detroit Free Press. “If the Legislature wants to waste their time playing games, that’s their own decision, but Gov. Whitmer is going to remain focused on ending this pandemic and putting Michigan back to work.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Michigan Gov. Whitmer’s controversial Florida trip subject of IRS complaint
– Gretchen Whitmer’s Florida trip: company that flew governor not authorized for charter flights, Dice la FAA
– Michigan’s Whitmer pagato $ 27,521 for Florida trip using mix of donor fund, own cash, dice un aiutante
– Michigan Gov. Whitmer looking to shut down Enbridge pipeline during national gas shortage
Rural Oregon counties look to join more conservative Idaho
An effort to move nearly two dozen of Oregon’s most rural counties into the more conservative neighboring state of Idaho has gained momentum – with five counties voting this week in favor of having local officials consider the issue, secondo i rapporti.
The bid has been spearheaded by the Citizens of Greater Idaho, which wants to relocate between 18 e 22 Oregon counties to Idaho, secondo FOX 12 a Portland.
Martedì, Sherman, Lago, Grant, Baker and Malheur counties joined two others who voted in November in favor of discussing the issue.
“The Oregon/Idaho border was established 161 years ago and is now outdated,” Citizens for Greater Idaho says on its website. “It makes no sense in its current location because it doesn’t match the location of the cultural divide in Oregon. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Idaho lieutenant governor lancia GOP challenge to Gov. Brad Little in 2022
– Blue states siamo ‘hemorrhaging people, shoving them away’ as Dems continue to raise taxes: Newt Gingrich
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– Netanyahu spazzole off Biden call for ‘significant de-escalation’ in Gaza, says Israel ‘determined to continue’
– Andrew Brown Jr. proteste: Elizabeth City, NC, polizia declare unlawful assembles amid latest unrest
– Lightfoot sbatte ‘overwhelming whiteness’ of Chicago press, defends only speaking to reporters of color
– Caretaker of Texas boy strappato while sleeping has left bedroom untouched: ‘I know I have to confront this’
– Texas esegue Quintin Jones, convicted of beating great aunt, 83, to death
– Chula Vista police setacciare new area in the search for missing mother of 3 Maya Millete
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– Bitcoin: Che cosa è accaduto and what’s ahead
– Microsoft piani to pull the plug on Internet Explorer
– University of Pennsylvania Health System richiede employees to get COVID vaccine or they’re fired
– The Ford F-150 Lightning was designed to make money
– Colonial Pipeline CEO premuto by lawmakers over $ 4.4M ransom payment
– States reimposing work requirements for unemployment benefits amid hiring shortage
#TheFlashback: CLICCA QUI per scoprire cosa è successo “Questo giorno nella storia.”
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
“Social media has driven this country absolutely bonkers,” Travis ha detto, “and the reason is there’s a tiny minority of people who are ‘super-woke.’
“C'è 10% of the population who is wildly overactive on social media and here’s what happens: I think these companies keep getting tagged by these same bot accounts over and over again and they become convinced that the social media is the real world as opposed, Shannon, to a carnival funhouse version of the real world and they are overreacting.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Ci vediamo venerdì per prima cosa nella tua casella di posta.