좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
House passes bill to hike stimulus payments to $ 2G to American households by 275-134 투표
Lawmakers in the House of Representatives on Monday passed a standalone bill that would raise the direct payment amounts distributed to American households under new COVID-19 relief legislation to $ 2,000, ...에서 $ 600.
The measure – supported by President Trump and Democrats – was approved by a margin of 275 ...에 134.
It will be sent to the Senate for approval where it faces slimmer chances in the Republican-controlled chamber.
일요일에, President Trump signed a $ 900 billion relief appropriation, which calls for $ 600 direct payments to Americans. The president initially said he would not approve the measure, motivated by resistance rooted partially in the size of the direct payments.
He has, 하나, continued to advocate for increasing those payments to $ 2,000, and Democrats largely agree. 일부 공화당 원, 하나, are wary of ballooning federal spending figures. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– House lawmakers override Trump’s defense bill veto
– Stimulus checks Round 2: What to expect
– David Webb on the stimulus debate: ‘What we really 필요한 것 is to reopen America safely’
– 대표. Burgess on coronavirus stimulus checks: More money should go to Americans
Loeffler calls abuse allegations at camp overseen by rival Warnock ‘disqualifying’
독특한: 이것의. 켈리 로플 러, R-Ga., on Monday described reports of alleged abuse at a camp overseen by Democratic candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock as “disqualifying” — after one of the victims described counselors allegedly throwing urine on him and locking him outside overnight.
“It’s disgusting,” Loeffler said in an interview with Fox News. “It’s really alarming, and frankly it should be disqualifying.”
Loeffler was reacting to a Washington Free Beacon report, in which 30-year-old Anthony Washington described the abuse he allegedly suffered as a 12-year-old at Camp Farthest Out — a camp for inner-city children that Warnock oversaw in his role as the senior pastor of the Douglas Memorial Community Church in Maryland.
Washington told the outlet that a counselor forced him to spend the night sleeping outside in the cold by himself as a punishment for wetting the bed, and that counselors threw urine at him they used when there wasn’t a bathroom.
“I went through that experience myself. I don’t even like talking about this s—t. That s—t happened. … It was like in a bucket. They would keep that s—t in a bucket,” 그는 말했다.
Washington said he saw counselors “grab kids,” but didn’t know the extent of abuse at the camp, or if others had similar experiences.
Questions about Warnock’s role in the 2002 investigation have surfaced in recent weeks. Police records, obtained by the Free Beacon, said that Warnock was ‘extremely uncooperative and disruptive’ in the 2002 investigation into the camp. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Allegations in Georgia Democrat’s handling of child abuse case resurface
– 라파엘 워녹 전화 Jeremiah Wright’s ‘God Damn America’ sermon ‘Christian preaching at its best’
– Senate candidate Warnock sidesteps questions on ex-wife’s police video
– 로플 러, 숨은 뒤 leniency for US teen jailed in Cayman Islands for breaching coronavirus regs
Nashville bomber told neighbor world ‘never going to forget me’
The suspect who authorities say was responsible for the Christmas Day bombing in Nashville reportedly told his neighbor in the days before the explosion that “Nashville and the world is never going to forget me.”
Laude, 57, a commercial truck driver, said he didn’t think much of the remark and thought Warner only meant that “something good” was going to happen for him. He said he was “speechless” later when he read that authorities had identified Warner as the suspected bomber.
“Nothing about this guy raised any red flags,” Laude said. “He was just quiet.”
Authorities are working to determine a motive behind the explosion that damaged dozens of downtown buildings and injured three people.
“We hope to get an answer. 때때로, it’s just not possible,” David Rausch, the director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a Monday interview on NBC’s “오늘” 보여 주다. “The best way to find a motive is to talk to the individual. We will not be able to do that in this case.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Nashville police camera footage 캡처 moments before, after explosion
– After Nashville bombing, Tennessee lawmaker wants securing telecom infrastructure examined
– FBI 릴리스 new photo of Nashville bombing suspect
– Nashville bombing suspect Anthony Quinn Warner was giving away 특성, claimed he was retiring, 병든: 보고서
– Nashville police ‘heroism’ against bombing proves law enforcement needs to be ‘fully funded’: 대표. Burchett
– 니키 헤일리 dubs 2020 ‘the year socialism went mainstream’
– CNN’s Jake Tapper mocked for saying Trump shared ‘mean tweets’ about him: ‘뉴스 속의 페티쉬 맨’
– NYC vaccine scandal under criminal investigation, leaves hundreds in limbo for second dose
– Salon owner 비난 Oregon governor of retaliating for resisting lockdown orders: 그녀는 우리 가족을 공포에 떨게했습니다’
– 지폐 earn 1st sweep of Patriots since ’99 with 38-9 승리
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Stocks jump to records as Trump signs off on coronavirus aid
– Elon Musk flies to Hawaii to meet with Oracle’s Larry Ellison
– Coronavirus vaccine slow to reach rural America, even the elderly
– Hampton Bay ceiling fans sold at Home Depot recalled
– FAA brings commercial drone deliveries one step closer with new rules
– Alton Brown’s alma mater, the New England Culinary Institute, closing due to coronavirus
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “This Day in History.”
일부 이별 단어
Dan Bongino told views of “Hannity” Monday night that while liberal governors are locking down their states, states like Florida are welcoming visitors and promoting “freedoms.”
“This month, millions of Americas traveled to Florida in search of warm weather, beautiful beaches and, most importantly – freedoms,” Bongino said. “그 동안에, liberal governors in other states are increasing lockdown measures and destroy small businesses in an idiotic attempt to battle the pandemic. They call it ‘following the science.’” 예를 들면, 그는 덧붙였다, 미시간 정부. Gretchen Whitmer’s home state is in lockdown and home to one of the highest Covid death rates in the nation.
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.