It’s election day again with primary races and runoffs taking place Tuesday in five states: ジョージア, テキサス, アラバマ, Arkansas and Minnesota.
What time does CNN’s coverage start?
What time do polls close?
- 7 things to watch in Georgia, Alabama and other primaries Tuesday: Primaries on Tuesday across the South could represent the clearest chance for Republican voters to break with former President Donald Trump.
- Here are the key House primaries to watch Tuesday: Nominees in several key US House contests, as well as competitive primaries in seats considered safe for either party, will be decided Tuesday.
- Election deniers want to control the 2024 選挙. And they’re getting closer: Proponents of Trump’s discredited lie about rampant fraud in 2020 are running for positions of authority over election administration in virtually every state expected to decide the 2024 大統領選挙.
- Three years after leaving Trump White House, Sarah Huckabee Sanders glides toward GOP nomination for Arkansas governor: A return to the governor’s mansion would be a homecoming for Sanders after she spent her teenage years in that residence as the daughter of former Gov. マイクハッカビー.
- Pence says a vote for Kemp will send ‘deafening message’ that GOP is ‘party of the future’: Former Vice President Mike Pence’s appearance at a rally for Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp was an implicit rebuke of his former ticket mate.
- ステイシーエイブラムス’ playbook faces a new test in second run for Georgia governor: Stacey Abrams is unopposed for the Democratic nomination as she makes her second bid for Georgia governor, but her status has changed since her name was last on the ballot.
- 有権者が新しい法律に対処するにつれて、ジョージア州の期日前投票が急増しています: Early voting has surged in the Georgia primary elections, but voting activists say the spike is not showing the larger picture of the obstacles voters are enduring to get their vote counted this year.
- ブルックス, トランプの支援なし, アラバマ上院のレースでの決勝戦に進むことを望んでいる: Trump’s decision to withdraw his support from US Rep. Mo Brooks may have saved the congressman’s floundering campaign for US Senate.
- 3月に期限切れになるように設定されました, lone anti-abortion Democrat in House, faces third showdown with progressive Cisneros: The Democratic primary runoff between Rep. Henry Cuellar and Jessica Cisneros is the clearest test to date of whether the leaked draft Supreme Court opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade will push abortion rights to the forefront of the 2022 中間.
- ‘She is our future’: A Democratic rising star seeks to make history in Georgia’s secretary of state race: Democrat Bee Nguyen is hoping to become the first Asian American elected to a statewide political post in Georgia.
- 共和党は、トランプを超えた道をジョージアに求めています 2020 不満: Georgia Republicans on Tuesday could move the party — 少なくとも一時的に — out from under Trump’s shadow.
- How Herschel Walker united the right and has Democrats plotting for a fight: Former football star Herschel Walker is expected to cruise to victory in the Republican Senate primary, but the scrutiny on the rookie candidate is only bound to intensify after that.
- With strong lead over Perdue, Kemp shifts attention to Abrams in Georgia governor’s race: Kemp is already looking ahead to his general election rematch with presumptive Democratic nominee Abrams.
- ‘This conversation has really started to dominate on politics up and down the ballot’: How abortion rights has become the center of two Texas runoff races: Abortion rights was already top of mind for many Texas Democrats, but in the weeks since the leak of the draft Supreme Court opinion, the issue has become much more pressing.
- 競争力のある家の予備選挙は、2人のジョージア民主党員を互いに対立させます: 民主党の担当者. ルーシー・マックバスとキャロリン・ブルドー, both viewed by many in the party as rising stars with promising political futures, are facing off in a contentious primary in suburban Atlanta.
- この働くお母さんは共和党員です’ マージョリー・テイラー・グリーンの席を外すのに最適なショット — 彼らがしたい場合: Jennifer Strahan is a first-time candidate and the most formidable of Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s primary opponents, but she has struggled to raise money and gain name recognition.
- ジョージア州のある郡で日曜日の投票が廃止された後、黒人信仰の指導者たちは反発する: Amid an ongoing fight over voting access, the Spalding County, ジョージア, election board in April voted to eliminate Sunday voting. It is one of seven Georgia counties that had Sunday early voting in the 2020 election but will not have the option available for the midterms.
- The high-stakes Georgia primaries, by the numbers: Seven key numbers shape the contours of Tuesday’s battle in Georgia.