致命的な1月を調査するハウス選択委員会 6 riot on Capitol Hill announced Monday it is issuing six additional subpoenas to top Trump campaign associates as it continues to seek testimony and documents from key witnesses in the sweeping probe.
- トランプ 2020 campaign manager William Stepien
- Former senior adviser to the campaign ジェイソンミラー
- ジョン・イーストマン, an attorney who helped craft Trump’s argument that the election was stolen
- マイケル・フリン, who was involved in meeting about how the Trump campaign wanted to promote the lie that the election was stolen
- Angela McCallum, national executive assistant to former President Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign
- バーナード・ケリック, who participated in a meeting at the Willard Hotel centered around overturing election results.