Charlene y William Guthrie dijeron “La historia” ha sido un “pesadilla” viviendo frente a las lavanderías desde que Petito y luego Brian Laundrie desaparecieron.
Los Guthries dijeron que se mudaron a la comunidad., sobre 85 miles south of Tampa, in the early summer. Pero en unos meses su vecindario estaba lleno de actividad..
“No sabíamos que era de Gabby, simplemente asumimos que era [Brian] por,” Charlene said when Brian returned to Florida earlier this month.
“Solo pensamos que habían regresado de donde sea. No sabíamos que estaban de viaje. We assumed they went back to their house or wherever they got a house. … We didn’t know much about them at all,” ella dijo. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN SOBRE NUESTRA PRINCIPAL HISTORIA.
En otros desarrollos:
– Gabby Petito: Search for Brian Laundrie continues at Florida reserve: ACTUALIZACIONES EN VIVO
– Falta Brian Laundrie: John Walsh seguro the public will locate Gabby Petito’s on-the-run fiancé
– Gabby Petito’s stepfather lays a stone cross at spot where her remains were found
– Estuche Gabby Petito: Amigos decir couple’s relationship was ‘toxic’ at times, ‘always had some drama:’ reporte
– Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses
Biden approval rating takes a plunge among independents: encuesta
President Biden’s approval rating among Americans stands in negative territory at 43%, a drop of six points in just one month, according to a new Gallup poll.
La encuesta, lanzado el miércoles, indicates the deterioration in the president’s numbers is being fueled by a plunge in approval among independents. And Biden’s approval is lower at this point in his presidency than any of his most recent predecessors, except for President Trump.
The president stands at 43% approval and 53% disapproval in the poll, which was conducted Sept. 1-17. That’s down from a 49%-48% approval/disapproval rating in Gallup’s Aug. 2-17 survey. Biden stood at 56%-42% in Gallup’s June poll.
Biden’s flagging numbers come in the wake of his much criticized handling of the turbulent U.S. exit from Afghanistan. And they come amid a surge in COVID cases this summer among mainly unvaccinated people due to the spread of the highly infectious delta variant, as the nation struggles to combat the coronavirus, the worst pandemic to strike the globe in a century. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden revelado why he supports illegal immigration in 2015, he wants to change the country
– Four House Republicans file impeachment articles against Biden over border and Afghanistan
– Warren dice infraestructura, reconciliation ‘go together,’ says 11 senators back House progressives
– Ted Cruz: Biden admin dijo Haitians ‘you can stay here,'Y ellos corren la voz a la familia, amigos
FDA authorizes Pfizer booster shots for seniors, high-risk people
The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday authorized Pfizer booster shots for people 65 and older or those at high risk.
The FDA told Fox Business it has approved a single booster shot to be administered to some groups at least six months after their first two doses.
These groups include those 65 years and older, and those 18-64 who are either at “high risk of severe COVID-19” or who work in high-risk places.
“Today’s action demonstrates that science and the currently available data continue to guide the FDA’s decision-making for COVID-19 vaccines during this pandemic,” Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock said.
“After considering the totality of the available scientific evidence and the deliberations of our advisory committee of independent, external experts, the FDA amended the EUA for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to allow for a booster dose in certain populations such as health care workers, teachers and daycare staff, grocery workers and those in homeless shelters or prisons, among others.”
The announcement comes after an advisory group serving the FDA overwhelmingly rejected a sweeping White House plan to dispense third shots to nearly everyone. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– Qué does waning COVID-19 vaccine immunity mean for the vaccinated?
– NYC Mayor de Blasio teacher vaccination mandate permitido by judge to proceed
– State police union demanda over governor’s vaccination mandate
– Dr. Marc Siegel: Why COVID es still defeating us
LECTURAS DE HOY:
– Congressional bipartisan police reform talks chispeado by George Floyd’s death collapse without a deal
– Luisiana convicted killer Kenneth Gleason dead in apparent prison-cell hanging: reporte
– ACLU rasgado for twisting RBG quote: ‘Literally erasing women’
– Two Afghan refugees at Fort McCoy facing charges of sex crimes against a minor and domestic abuse
– Baltimore golpes 250 homicides for 2021, con 25 en septiembre
LO MÁS RECIENTE DE FOX BUSINESS:
– Fed predicts when interest rates will rise, moves to ease pandemic support
– Apple denies request by Epic to bring ‘Fortnite’ developer account back
– Evergrande collapse could be ‘worse’ than Lehman for China
– Tech giant’s CEO vows company will do ‘everything in our power’ to find leakers
– Chick-fil-A kicked out of group of restaurants for major new airport
ALGUNAS PALABRAS DE PARTIDA
Laura Ingraham explained how the financial entanglements between the Biden and Heinz-Kerry families and China help explain why the U.S. continues to defer to its biggest global rival on many fronts: económico, humanitarian and coronavirus-related.
The host of “El ángulo de Ingraham” compared the Biden administration’s refusal to confront China over its role in disseminating the coronavirus pandemic to how President Biden might by contrast confront a red-state Christian university if its biolab leaked a novel virus that infected the world.
“Do you think the Biden administration would demand answers? Issuing condemnations of these risky practices and citing the rushing loss of life and economic consequences caused by this irresponsible university? Of course it would. Of course the left would assume that the lab leak was purposeful at the university,” ella dijo.
Aún no se ha registrado en Fox News First? Hacer clic aquí para descubrir lo que te estás perdiendo.
Fox News' Ir a la página de visualización Ya está disponible, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Fox News First fue compilado por Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Gracias por hacernos su primera opción por la mañana.! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.