Charlene e William Guthrie raccontarono “La storia” è stato un “incubo” vivere di fronte alle lavanderie da quando Petito e poi Brian Laundrie sono scomparsi.
I Guthries hanno detto che si sono trasferiti nella comunità, di 85 miglia a sud di Tampa, in the early summer. But within months their neighborhood was abuzz with activity.
“We didn’t know it was Gabby’s, we just assumed it was [Brian’s] van,” Charlene said when Brian returned to Florida earlier this month.
“We just thought they had come back from wherever. We didn’t know they were on a trip. We assumed they went back to their house or wherever they got a house. … We didn’t know much about them at all,” lei disse. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– Gabby Petito: Search for Brian Laundrie continues at Florida reserve: AGGIORNAMENTI IN DIRETTA
– Manca Brian Laundrie: John Walsh confident the public will locate Gabby Petito’s on-the-run fiancé
– Gabby Petito’s stepfather stabilisce a stone cross at spot where her remains were found
– Custodia Gabby Petito: Amici dire couple’s relationship was ‘toxic’ a volte, ‘always had some drama:’ rapporto
– Brian Laundrie sostenuto in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses
Biden approval rating takes a plunge among independents: sondaggio
President Biden’s approval rating among Americans stands in negative territory at 43%, a drop of six points in just one month, according to a new Gallup poll.
Il sondaggio, rilasciato mercoledì, indicates the deterioration in the president’s numbers is being fueled by a plunge in approval among independents. And Biden’s approval is lower at this point in his presidency than any of his most recent predecessors, except for President Trump.
The president stands at 43% approval and 53% disapproval in the poll, which was conducted Sept. 1-17. That’s down from a 49%-48% approval/disapproval rating in Gallup’s Aug. 2-17 sondaggio. Biden stood at 56%-42% in Gallup’s June poll.
Biden’s flagging numbers come in the wake of his much criticized handling of the turbulent U.S. exit from Afghanistan. And they come amid a surge in COVID cases this summer among mainly unvaccinated people due to the spread of the highly infectious delta variant, as the nation struggles to combat the coronavirus, the worst pandemic to strike the globe in a century. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden rivelato why he supports illegal immigration in 2015, vuole cambiare il paese
– Four House Republicans file impeachment articles against Biden over border and Afghanistan
– Warren dice infrastruttura, reconciliation ‘go together,’ says 11 senators back House progressives
– Ted Cruz: Biden admin detto Haitians ‘you can stay here,' e hanno sparso la voce in famiglia, amici
FDA authorizes Pfizer booster shots for seniors, high-risk people
The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday authorized Pfizer booster shots for people 65 and older or those at high risk.
The FDA told Fox Business it has approved a single booster shot to be administered to some groups at least six months after their first two doses.
These groups include those 65 years and older, and those 18-64 who are either at “high risk of severe COVID-19” or who work in high-risk places.
“Today’s action demonstrates that science and the currently available data continue to guide the FDA’s decision-making for COVID-19 vaccines during this pandemic,” Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock said.
“After considering the totality of the available scientific evidence and the deliberations of our advisory committee of independent, external experts, the FDA amended the EUA for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to allow for a booster dose in certain populations such as health care workers, teachers and daycare staff, grocery workers and those in homeless shelters or prisons, among others.”
The announcement comes after an advisory group serving the FDA overwhelmingly rejected a sweeping White House plan to dispense third shots to nearly everyone. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Che cosa does waning COVID-19 vaccine immunity mean for the vaccinated?
– NYC Mayor de Blasio teacher vaccination mandate permesso by judge to proceed
– State police union fa causa over governor’s vaccination mandate
– Dott. Marc Siegel: Why COVID è still defeating us
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– Congressional bipartisan police reform talks sparked by George Floyd’s death collapse without a deal
– Louisiana condannato killer Kenneth Gleason dead in apparent prison-cell hanging: rapporto
– ACLU strappato for twisting RBG quote: ‘Literally erasing women’
– Two Afghan refugees at Fort McCoy di fronte charges of sex crimes against a minor and domestic abuse
– Baltimora colpi 250 homicides for 2021, con 25 nel mese di settembre
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– Fed predicts when interest rates will rise, moves to ease pandemic support
– Mela denies request by Epic to bring ‘Fortnite’ developer account back
– Evergrande collapse could be ‘worse’ than Lehman for China
– Tech giant’s CEO voti company will do ‘everything in our power’ to find leakers
– Chick-fil-A kicked out of group of restaurants for major new airport
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Laura Ingraham explained how the financial entanglements between the Biden and Heinz-Kerry families and China help explain why the U.S. continues to defer to its biggest global rival on many fronts: economico, humanitarian and coronavirus-related.
L'ospite di “L'angolo di Ingraham” compared the Biden administration’s refusal to confront China over its role in disseminating the coronavirus pandemic to how President Biden might by contrast confront a red-state Christian university if its biolab leaked a novel virus that infected the world.
“Do you think the Biden administration would demand answers? Issuing condemnations of these risky practices and citing the rushing loss of life and economic consequences caused by this irresponsible university? Of course it would. Of course the left would assume that the lab leak was purposeful at the university,” lei disse.
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Ci vediamo venerdì per prima cosa nella tua casella di posta.