夏琳和威廉·格思里告诉 “故事” 这是一个 “恶梦” 自从 Petito 和后来的 Brian Laundrie 失踪后就住在洗衣店对面.
Guthries 说他们搬到了社区, 关于 85 miles south of Tampa, in the early summer. But within months their neighborhood was abuzz with activity.
“We didn’t know it was Gabby’s, we just assumed it was [Brian’s] van,” Charlene said when Brian returned to Florida earlier this month.
“We just thought they had come back from wherever. We didn’t know they were on a trip. We assumed they went back to their house or wherever they got a house. … We didn’t know much about them at all,” 她说. 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– 加比·佩蒂托: Search for Brian Laundrie 继续 at Florida reserve: 实时更新
– 失踪的布莱恩·劳德里: John Walsh 自信的 the public will locate Gabby Petito’s on-the-run fiancé
– Gabby Petito’s stepfather 奠定 a stone cross at spot where her remains were found
– Gabby Petito 案例: 友人 说 couple’s relationship was ‘toxic’ 有时, ‘always had some drama:’ 报告
– 布赖恩·劳德里 argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses
Biden approval rating takes a plunge among independents: 轮询
President Biden’s approval rating among Americans stands in negative territory at 43%, a drop of six points in just one month, according to a new Gallup poll.
The survey, 星期三发布, indicates the deterioration in the president’s numbers is being fueled by a plunge in approval among independents. And Biden’s approval is lower at this point in his presidency than any of his most recent predecessors, except for President Trump.
The president stands at 43% 批准和 53% disapproval in the poll, which was conducted Sept. 1-17. That’s down from a 49%-48% approval/disapproval rating in Gallup’s Aug. 2-17 调查. Biden stood at 56%-42% in Gallup’s June poll.
Biden’s flagging numbers come in the wake of his much criticized handling of the turbulent U.S. exit from Afghanistan. And they come amid a surge in COVID cases this summer among mainly unvaccinated people due to the spread of the highly infectious delta variant, as the nation struggles to combat the coronavirus, the worst pandemic to strike the globe in a century. 点击这里了解更多.
– 塔克·卡尔森: 乔·拜登 显露 why he supports illegal immigration in 2015, 他想改变国家
– Four House Republicans file impeachment articles against Biden over border and Afghanistan
– Warren 说 基础设施, reconciliation ‘go together,’ says 11 senators back House progressives
– 泰德·克鲁斯: Biden admin 告诉 Haitians ‘you can stay here,’ and they spread the word to family, 朋友们
FDA authorizes Pfizer booster shots for seniors, high-risk people
The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday authorized Pfizer booster shots for people 65 and older or those at high risk.
The FDA told Fox Business it has approved a single booster shot to be administered to some groups at least six months after their first two doses.
These groups include those 65 岁以上, and those 18-64 who are either at “high risk of severe COVID-19” or who work in high-risk places.
“Today’s action demonstrates that science and the currently available data continue to guide the FDA’s decision-making for COVID-19 vaccines during this pandemic,” Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock said.
“After considering the totality of the available scientific evidence and the deliberations of our advisory committee of independent, external experts, the FDA amended the EUA for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to allow for a booster dose in certain populations such as health care workers, teachers and daycare staff, grocery workers and those in homeless shelters or prisons, among others.”
The announcement comes after an advisory group serving the FDA overwhelmingly rejected a sweeping White House plan to dispense third shots to nearly everyone. 点击这里了解更多.
– 什么 does waning COVID-19 vaccine immunity mean for the vaccinated?
– NYC Mayor de Blasio teacher vaccination mandate 允许的 by judge to proceed
– State police union 起诉 over governor’s vaccination mandate
– 博士. 马克·西格尔: Why COVID 是 still defeating us
– Congressional bipartisan police reform talks 火花 by George Floyd’s death collapse without a deal
– 路易斯安那州 被定罪 killer Kenneth Gleason dead in apparent prison-cell hanging: 报告
– 美国公民自由联盟 撕开 for twisting RBG quote: ‘Literally erasing women’
– Two Afghan refugees at Fort McCoy 面对 charges of sex crimes against a minor and domestic abuse
– 巴尔的摩 命中 250 homicides for 2021, 与 25 在九月
– Fed 预言 when interest rates will rise, moves to ease pandemic support
– 苹果 denies request by Epic to bring ‘Fortnite’ developer account back
– Evergrande collapse could be ‘worse’ than Lehman for China
– Tech giant’s CEO 发誓 company will do ‘everything in our power’ to find leakers
– Chick-fil-A kicked out of group of restaurants for major new airport
劳拉·英格拉汉姆（Laura Ingraham） explained how the financial entanglements between the Biden and Heinz-Kerry families and China help explain why the U.S. continues to defer to its biggest global rival on many fronts: 经济, humanitarian and coronavirus-related.
The host of “英格拉汉角” compared the Biden administration’s refusal to confront China over its role in disseminating the coronavirus pandemic to how President Biden might by contrast confront a red-state Christian university if its biolab leaked a novel virus that infected the world.
“Do you think the Biden administration would demand answers? Issuing condemnations of these risky practices and citing the rushing loss of life and economic consequences caused by this irresponsible university? Of course it would. Of course the left would assume that the lab leak was purposeful at the university,” 她说.
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.