“나는 우리가 위기에 처했다고 말할 것입니다.,” River City Fraternal Order of Police 언론 비서 Dave Mutchler는, LMPD 인력의 현재 상태에 대해 말하기. Mutchler also serves as a spokesperson for the Louisville Metro Officer Union.
Statistics provided by LMPD on Tuesday show the department has hired 26 new members so far this year, 동안 43 have left. The 1,069-person department falls 255 people short of its “authorized strength” 의 1,324 — the number of personnel it is authorized to employ, 통계 쇼.
그 동안에, LMPD hired 104 new members in 2020 but lost 188 to retirement or resignations, according to data. By the end of last year, LMPD employed 1,163 police personnel, instead of its 1,324-person “authorized strength.”
에서 2013 ...에 2019, the difference in actual employment numbers and “authorized strength” has ranged from 45 ...에 101. 에 2020, it climbed to 161 before reaching 255 year-to-date in 2021, 통계 쇼.
“Our manpower is critically low,” Mutchler told Fox News. “One thing we have to consider when we’re talking about recruiting is that in the climate that we currently find ourselves, the pool of people wanting to become officers is shrinking every day.” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Spike in police departures due to cops 존재 ‘vilified,’ called racists: NYPD veteran
– LA police officer who 게시 됨 letter to LeBron James reveals why he did it
– LAPD officials slam Oscars celebs for anti-law enforcement rhetoric during police-guarded event
– 그렉 구트 펠드: 미디어 무시하다 good policing while highlighting the bad
Biden’s lack of ‘designated survivor’ at Congressional address means Yellen could become POTUS in disaster
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen would become president of the United States in the case of a hypothetical Capitol disaster since President Biden has not named a “designated survivor” for his Wednesday address to Congress.
A designated survivor is the person in the presidential line of succession chosen not to attend an event in the case of a mass casualty event that kills all other potential successors; designated survivors typically stay in an undisclosed location during important events.
“There does not need to be a designated survivor because the Cabinet will be watching from their offices or their homes,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during a Tuesday briefing when asked whether the president would have a designated survivor during Wednesday’s speech in light of COVID-19 audience restrictions keeping some Cabinet members home.
The White House clarified to Fox News that because of the White House’s decision, Yellen would take over as president in the case of a catastrophe unless Democratic Vermont Sen. 패트릭 리히, Senate president pro-tempore, decides not to attend the event in person, in which case he would fall next in the line of succession. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– These lawmakers 말하다 they won’t attend Biden’s address to Congress
– Biden address to Congress to continue tradition of adapting to the times
– 백악관 refuses to allow more reporters to cover outdoor Biden speech on relaxed CDC guidance
– Why Biden’s address to Congress 이다 not a State of the Union speech
우리. Navy fires warning shots on three Iranian fast boats that got too close
미국. Navy fired warning shots on three Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy (IRGCN) patrol boats in the north Persian Gulf Tuesday, after verbal warnings by U.S. forces were first ignored.
Fast inshore attack craft (FIAC) were used to approach the USS Firebolt and U.S. Coast Guard patrol boat USCGC Baranoff, at what Naval officials called “an unnecessarily close range with unknown intent.”
After warnings by the U.S. vessels through radio and loud-hailer devices went ignored by the Iranian patrol boats, the USS Firebolt warning shots – prompting the vessels to retreat.
A Navy official said U.S. forces used “pre-planned responses” to de-escalate the situation, avoid collision and reduce risk of miscalculation. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Iranian warships menace US vessels in the Persian Gulf in latest provocation
– Iran’s long history of terror and aggression
– 알파벳, CBS, NBC, MSNBC all skip John Kerry controversy over alleged leaking of Israeli intel to Iran
– 폼페이 슬램 Iran news: ‘When I was briefing Trump, Kerry was briefing Zarif’
– 바이든 cuts off press questions: ‘I’m really gonna be in trouble’ if I keep answering
– NYC drunk driver suspect sobs and apologizes for death of NYPD officer: ‘I’m sorry
– NJ ‘Torso Killer’ 탄원 guilty to cold case murders of 2 girls in 1974
– GOP reps 경고 against Biden administration’s ‘dangerous’ and ‘divisive’ critical race theory push
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Fed likely to stay the course despite US economy’s growing momentum
– Ex-New York power market CEO 명명 된 interim ERCOT CEO
– Samsung’s Lee family to pay 이상 $ 10B inheritance taxes
– Hawaii tourists turning to U-Haul amid car rental shortage
#플래시백: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “역사 속의 오늘.”
일부 이별 단어
션 해니 티 examined the controversy surrounding Biden climate czar John Kerry on “Hannity” Tuesday and allegations disclosed in the New York Times the former secretary of state divulged Israel’s covert operations in Syria to Iran.
“According to one of Iran’s top diplomats, a guy by the name of Mohammad Javad Zarif, claims that John Kerry compromised one of our top allies – and potentially us in the process – by divulging top secret, sensitive information,” Hannity reported.
“Did John Kerry reveal Israeli covert actions to Israel and the U.S.’s single biggest enemy – the number one sponsor of state terrorism worldwide?” 그는 덧붙였다. “잘, that would mean all plausible deniability for covert operations would be dead, gone and buried, covert operations and assets on the ground risking their lives – they would be in imminent danger, they’d likely be murdered – something we wouldn’t know and Kerry is saying this didn’t happen. The Times is standing by its story.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! 목요일에받은 편지함에서 뵙겠습니다.