グレン・ヨンキン, 共和党, テリー・マコーリフを破った, 民主党, ジョー・バイデン大統領の国民投票として広く見られているレースで. ニュージャージーでは, マーフィーは共和党のジャック・チャッタレッリに対してわずかな差で勝った, the AP said.
“I hope it’s a wake-up call for all of us,” マンチンは言った. “心配だ. I’ve been talking about our debt; I’ve been talking about inflation; I’ve been talking about the [economic] fallout we may have [from the spending bills].”
Democrats should pay more heed to the immediate needs of the American people, such as rising gas prices and infrastructure, according to Manchin. トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– マンチン 押し戻す against Cori Bush ‘anti-Black’ 告発: ‘She doesn’t know me’
– Virginia Lt Gov-elect Winsome Sears スラム Jemele Hill after sportswriter blames ‘white supremacy’ 彼女の勝利のために
– Liberal media 無視します ウィンサムシアーズ’ 歴史的なバージニアの勝利; '5’ 反応する
– イングラム: 民主党 have lost touch with America and they don’t care
– Virginia governor-elect Youngkin 言う campaign became a ‘movement led by parents’
Ciattarelli campaign reacts to AP decision: ‘Irresponsible’ to call vote this early for Murphy
Jack Ciattarelli’s campaign criticized the Associated Press for calling the New Jersey gubernatorial race, arguing that it was “無責任” to make the call this early in the counting.
“With the candidates separated by a fraction of a percent out of 2.4 million ballots cast, it’s irresponsible of the media to make this call when the New Jersey Secretary of State doesn’t even know how many ballots are left to be counted,” Stami Williams, Ciattarelli’s campaign communications director, posted on Twitter Wednesday.
The AP called the race for incumbent Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy Wednesday evening after a surprisingly tight race that saw the candidates linger within a few thousand votes of each other well into Wednesday. 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– Democratic New Jersey Gov. フィルマーフィー ekes out win over GOP challenger Ciattarelli
– Twitter account once 中古 by McAuliffe staffer tells ‘confederate country’ to ‘get f*****’ after Tuesday loss
– From Soros to unions, 左側 注いだ major money into effort to defeat Austin’s police staffing prop
– バイデン 認める McAuliffe ‘maybe’ could have won if he had gotten his agenda passed
NJ truck driver Ed Durr on verge of upsetting state Senate president, longtime Dem leader
The president of the New Jersey Senate is in danger of a stunning upset loss to his Republican truck driver challenger.
その. スティーブスウィーニー, a longtime Garden State Democrat leader, is trailing Republican challenger Edward Durr by thousands of votes.
Durrは費やしただけ $ 153 彼の総選挙キャンペーンについて, 選挙資金申告によると.
Durr, a truck driver by trade, is on the verge of a stunning upset over Sweeney, who is the longest-serving legislative leader in New Jersey history.
Should Durr win, the upset would upend Garden State Democratic Party leadership.
“私は一生ここに住んでいます. 私は最後まで商用トラックの運転手でした 25 年. I consider myself to be ‘blue-collar,'” Durrは彼のキャンペーンのウェブサイトで述べています. 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– Florida’s DeSantis dubs Biden admin the ‘Brandon administration’
– ナンシーグレース 上げる new questions in case of missing California mom last seen at her son’s football game
– ‘Rust’ armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed 言う she’s ‘not ready’ to speak but promises it will ‘come’
– Boston HS cancels classes after principal knocked unconscious during alleged assault by female student
– 女性 殺された in Henry Ruggs DUI crash named in police report, witnesses recall attempts to save her from wreck
THE LATEST FROM FOX BUSINESS:
– John Deere 言う worker contract best and final as strike continues
– Kellogg’s US cereal plant workers reject revised offer
– ペロシ: Paid leave 追加されました back into Biden social spending bill
– MGM 予定 to sell Mirage operations in Las Vegas
– グーグル 追求する Pentagon cloud-computing contract
SOME PARTING WORDS
タッカーカールソン guest Virginia Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin said his campaign became a “movement led by parents” on Wednesday’s “タッカーカールソン今夜,” as he basked in his victory against Democratic Terry McAuliffe.
“[W]鶏 [親] heard Terry McAuliffe say…that parents don’t have a role in their kids’ education…this ceased to be a campaign, そしてそれは両親が主導する運動になり始めました,” 彼は言った. “And while the kitchen table issues that are so important to all Virginians – low taxes and safe communities and great jobs – continued to be very much front and center, education really did become the top issue in this election.”
Not signed up yet for Fox News First? クリック ここに to find out what you’re missing.
フォックス・ニュース' Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.