글렌 영킨, 공화당 원, 테리 맥컬리프를 꺾고, 민주당 원, 조 바이든 대통령에 대한 국민투표로 널리 알려진 레이스에서. 뉴저지에서, 머피는 공화당의 잭 시아타렐리(Jack Ciattarelli)를 근소한 차이로 이겼습니다., the AP said.
“I hope it’s a wake-up call for all of us,” 만친이 말했다. “I’m concerned. I’ve been talking about our debt; I’ve been talking about inflation; I’ve been talking about the [간결한] fallout we may have [from the spending bills].”
Democrats should pay more heed to the immediate needs of the American people, such as rising gas prices and infrastructure, according to Manchin. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 만친 pushes back against Cori Bush ‘anti-Black’ 비난: ‘She doesn’t know me’
– Virginia Lt Gov-elect Winsome Sears 슬램 Jemele Hill after sportswriter blames ‘white supremacy’ for her win
– Liberal media 무시하다 윈섬 시어스’ 역사적인 버지니아 승리; ‘더 파이브’ 반응하다
– Ingraham: 민주당 have lost touch with America and they don’t care
– Virginia governor-elect Youngkin 말한다 campaign became a ‘movement led by parents’
Ciattarelli 캠페인은 AP 결정에 반응합니다.: '책임지지 않는’ 머피를 위해 일찍 투표하기 위해
Jack Ciattarelli’s campaign criticized the Associated Press for calling the New Jersey gubernatorial race, arguing that it was “irresponsible” to make the call this early in the counting.
“몇 퍼센트의 비율로 후보자를 분리하여 2.4 백만 개의 투표, it’s irresponsible of the media to make this call when the New Jersey Secretary of State doesn’t even know how many ballots are left to be counted,” Stami Williams, Ciattarelli’s campaign communications director, posted on Twitter Wednesday.
The AP called the race for incumbent Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy Wednesday evening after a surprisingly tight race that saw the candidates linger within a few thousand votes of each other well into Wednesday. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Democratic New Jersey Gov. 필 머피 ekes out win over GOP challenger Ciattarelli
– Twitter account once used by McAuliffe staffer tells ‘confederate country’ to ‘get f*****’ after Tuesday loss
– From Soros to unions, the left poured major money into effort to defeat Austin’s police staffing prop
– 바이든 인정하다 McAuliffe ‘maybe’ 그가 그의 안건을 통과시켰다면 이길 수 있었을 것이다
NJ truck driver Ed Durr on verge of upsetting state Senate president, longtime Dem leader
The president of the New Jersey Senate is in danger of a stunning upset loss to his Republican truck driver challenger.
이것의. 스티브 스위니, a longtime Garden State Democrat leader, is trailing Republican challenger Edward Durr by thousands of votes.
Durr spent only $ 153 on his general election campaign, according to campaign finance filings.
Durr, a truck driver by trade, is on the verge of a stunning upset over Sweeney, who is the longest-serving legislative leader in New Jersey history.
Should Durr win, the upset would upend Garden State Democratic Party leadership.
“I have lived here all my life. I have been a commercial truck driver for the last 25 연령. I consider myself to be ‘blue-collar,'” Durr states on his campaign website. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Florida’s DeSantis dubs Biden admin the ‘Brandon administration’
– 낸시 그레이스 인상 new questions in case of missing California mom last seen at her son’s football game
– ‘Rust’ armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed 말한다 she’s ‘not ready’ to speak but promises it will ‘come’
– Boston HS cancels classes after principal knocked unconscious during alleged assault by female student
– 여자 살해 in Henry Ruggs DUI crash named in police report, witnesses recall attempts to save her from wreck
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– John Deere 말한다 worker contract best and final as strike continues
– Kellogg’s US cereal plant workers reject revised offer
– 펠로시: Paid leave 추가 back into Biden social spending bill
– MGM 계획 to sell Mirage operations in Las Vegas
– 구글 추구하는 Pentagon cloud-computing contract
일부 이별 단어
터커 칼슨 guest Virginia Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin said his campaign became a “movement led by parents” on Wednesday’s “오늘 밤 터커 칼슨,” as he basked in his victory against Democratic Terry McAuliffe.
“[W]암탉 [부모님] heard Terry McAuliffe say…that parents don’t have a role in their kids’ education…this ceased to be a campaign, 그리고 부모가 주도하는 운동이 시작되었습니다.,” 그는 말했다. “And while the kitchen table issues that are so important to all Virginians – low taxes and safe communities and great jobs – continued to be very much front and center, education really did become the top issue in this election.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! 금요일에 받은편지함에서 뵙겠습니다..