格伦·扬金, 共和党人, 击败特里·麦考利夫, 民主党人, 在一场被广泛视为对乔·拜登总统进行公投的竞选中. 在新泽西, 墨菲以微弱优势战胜共和党人杰克恰塔雷利, the AP said.
“I hope it’s a wake-up call for all of us,” 曼钦说. “I’m concerned. I’ve been talking about our debt; I’ve been talking about inflation; I’ve been talking about the [经济] fallout we may have [from the spending bills].”
Democrats should pay more heed to the immediate needs of the American people, such as rising gas prices and infrastructure, according to Manchin. 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– 曼钦 pushes back against Cori Bush ‘anti-Black’ 指责: ‘She doesn’t know me’
– Virginia Lt Gov-elect Winsome Sears 大满贯 Jemele Hill after sportswriter blames ‘white supremacy’ 为了她的胜利
– Liberal media 忽略 迷人的西尔斯’ 历史性的弗吉尼亚胜利; ‘五个’ 反应
– 英格拉汉姆: 民主党人 have lost touch with America and they don’t care
– Virginia governor-elect Youngkin 说 campaign became a ‘movement led by parents’
Ciattarelli 竞选活动对美联社的决定做出反应: ‘不负责任’ 提前为墨菲投票
Jack Ciattarelli’s campaign criticized the Associated Press for calling the New Jersey gubernatorial race, arguing that it was “不负责任的” to make the call this early in the counting.
“候选人之间的距离只有百分之几 2.4 百万张选票, it’s irresponsible of the media to make this call when the New Jersey Secretary of State doesn’t even know how many ballots are left to be counted,” Stami Williams, Ciattarelli’s campaign communications director, posted on Twitter Wednesday.
The AP called the race for incumbent Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy Wednesday evening after a surprisingly tight race that saw the candidates linger within a few thousand votes of each other well into Wednesday. 点击这里了解更多.
– Democratic New Jersey Gov. 菲尔·墨菲 ekes out win over GOP challenger Ciattarelli
– Twitter account once used by McAuliffe staffer tells ‘confederate country’ to ‘get f*****’ after Tuesday loss
– From Soros to unions, the left poured major money into effort to defeat Austin’s police staffing prop
– 拜登 承认 McAuliffe ‘maybe’ could have won if he had gotten his agenda passed
NJ truck driver Ed Durr on verge of upsetting state Senate president, longtime Dem leader
The president of the New Jersey Senate is in danger of a stunning upset loss to his Republican truck driver challenger.
它的. 史蒂夫·斯威尼, a longtime Garden State Democrat leader, is trailing Republican challenger Edward Durr by thousands of votes.
杜尔只花了 $ 153 在他的大选中, 根据竞选财务文件.
杜尔, a truck driver by trade, is on the verge of a stunning upset over Sweeney, who is the longest-serving legislative leader in New Jersey history.
Should Durr win, the upset would upend Garden State Democratic Party leadership.
“我一生都住在这里. 我最后一直是一名商业卡车司机 25 年份. I consider myself to be ‘blue-collar,'” 杜尔在他的竞选网站上说. 点击这里了解更多.
– Florida’s DeSantis dubs Biden admin the ‘Brandon administration’
– 南希·格雷斯（Nancy Grace） 加薪 new questions in case of missing California mom last seen at her son’s football game
– ‘Rust’ armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed 说 she’s ‘not ready’ to speak but promises it will ‘come’
– Boston HS cancels classes after principal knocked unconscious during alleged assault by female student
– 女人 被杀 in Henry Ruggs DUI crash named in police report, witnesses recall attempts to save her from wreck
– John Deere 说 worker contract best and final as strike continues
– Kellogg’s US cereal plant workers reject revised offer
– 佩洛西: Paid leave 添加 back into Biden social spending bill
– MGM 计划 to sell Mirage operations in Las Vegas
– 谷歌 to pursue Pentagon cloud-computing contract
塔克·卡尔森 guest Virginia Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin said his campaign became a “movement led by parents” on Wednesday’s “塔克·卡尔森今晚,” as he basked in his victory against Democratic Terry McAuliffe.
“[w ^]hen [父母] heard Terry McAuliffe say…that parents don’t have a role in their kids’ education…this ceased to be a campaign, and it started to be a movement led by parents,” 他说. “And while the kitchen table issues that are so important to all Virginians – low taxes and safe communities and great jobs – continued to be very much front and center, education really did become the top issue in this election.”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.