Buongiorno e benvenuti all'edizione finale di Fox News First for 2020. Ecco cosa devi sapere quando inizi la giornata …
Mitch McConnell accusa Pelosi, Schumer of political gamesmanship over stimulus checks
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell warned in a floor speech Wednesday that Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer were “trying to pull a fast one” by attempting to “warp” President Trump’s effort to send $ 2,000 direct payments to Americans.
“Prima di tutto, they’re hoping that everyone just forgets about election integrity and Big Tech. They’re desperate to ignore those two parts of President Trump’s request,” McConnell said.
The Kentucky Republican said Democratic leaders sought to push through a package that would vastly increase the national debt and provide money to families that aren’t all in dire need of aid.
“Guarda, it’s no secret that Republicans have a diversity of views about the wisdom of borrowing hundreds of billions more to send out more non-targeted money, including to many households that have suffered no loss of income during the crisis,” McConnell said. “COVID-19 has not affected all households equally.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE
Hawley blasts ‘hypocritical’ Democrats over election count objection
Suo. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., told Fox News’ “La storia” on Wednesday that he intends to object to the electoral college certification next week because “74 million Americans have concerns about election integrity.”
Secondo la normativa vigente, objections from at least one U.S. senatore e uno degli Stati Uniti. House member are required to force a debate over elector tallies in a state. Hawley became the first U.S. senatore per annunciare la sua intenzione, entrare a far parte di Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., of the House.
“This is the one opportunity I have as a United States senator,” Hawley ha detto. ” … [H]ere [è] my one opportunity to stand up and say something, ed è esattamente quello che farò.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI
In altri sviluppi:
– briscola ritornando to White House early, ahead of Mar-a-Lago New Year’s Eve party
– Trump asks Corte Suprema to void Wisconsin election result
– Pence did not back lawmaker’s plan to ribaltare risultati delle elezioni
Biden transition team disables Zoom chat for journalists, reporter says
Presidente eletto Joe Biden’s transition team disabled the chat function for reporters on Zoom conference calls, where journalists had been pressing officials to take more questions.
“The Biden transition team appears to have disabled the public chat function on its transition zoom calls, a place where I and others had been routinely complaining to them to take more questions,” incoming Politico White House editor Sam Stein tweeted Wednesday.
Biden campaign press secretary T.J. Ducklo ha detto alla CNN last month that Biden believed “transparency is incredibly important” regarding his relationship with the press. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI
In altri sviluppi:
– Biden to issue ordine esecutivo halting any Trump ‘midnight regulations’
– Republicans fear Biden will demolish Trump’s economic wins
– Biden dragging his feet on AG pick when compared to predecessors
– Wisconsin hospital worker ‘intentionally’ pulled vaccines from refrigeration
– Samuel Little, ex-boxer who knocked out victims then killed them, morto a 80
– Dott. Ha disegnato shares update, provides photos as he battles COVID-19
– China clamping down on ricerca into origins of virus
– 'Pericolo!’ star Ken Jennings apologizes for ‘insensitive’ tweets — compreso uno su Barron Trump
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS
– Oil, gold set to power 2021 boom in raw material
– Navy exceeds retention goals, will reduce ranks
– Walmart apologizes after twittare calling Hawley a sore loser
– Here’s when your second stimulus check will arrive
– Ticketmaster agrees to pagare $ 10M fine to resolve fraud, hacking charges
#Il flashback: CLICCA QUI per scoprire cosa è successo “This Day in History.”
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Sanders said he is no fan of President Trump but “he’s right on this issue.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network. Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Edmund DeMarche.
Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Felice anno nuovo! Enjoy your holiday weekend and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.