안녕하세요. Fox News First의 최종판에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 2020. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
Mitch McConnell, Pelosi 비난, Schumer of political gamesmanship over stimulus checks
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell warned in a floor speech Wednesday that Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer were “trying to pull a fast one” by attempting to “warp” President Trump’s effort to send $ 2,000 direct payments to Americans.
“First of all, they’re hoping that everyone just forgets about election integrity and Big Tech. They’re desperate to ignore those two parts of President Trump’s request,” McConnell 말했다.
The Kentucky Republican said Democratic leaders sought to push through a package that would vastly increase the national debt and provide money to families that aren’t all in dire need of aid.
“보기, it’s no secret that Republicans have a diversity of views about the wisdom of borrowing hundreds of billions more to send out more non-targeted money, including to many households that have suffered no loss of income during the crisis,” McConnell 말했다. “COVID-19 has not affected all households equally.” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오.
Hawley blasts ‘hypocritical’ Democrats over election count objection
이것의. 조쉬 홀리, R-Mo., told Fox News’ “이야기” on Wednesday that he intends to object to the electoral college certification next week because “74 million Americans have concerns about election integrity.”
Under current law, objections from at least one U.S. senator and one U.S. House member are required to force a debate over elector tallies in a state. Hawley became the first U.S. senator to announce his intention, joining Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., of the House.
“This is the one opportunity I have as a United States senator,” Hawley said. ” … [H]ere [이다] my one opportunity to stand up and say something, and that is exactly what I’m going to do.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오
Biden transition team disables Zoom chat for journalists, reporter says
차기 회장 조 바이든’s transition team disabled the chat function for reporters on Zoom conference calls, where journalists had been pressing officials to take more questions.
“The Biden transition team appears to have disabled the public chat function on its transition zoom calls, a place where I and others had been routinely complaining to them to take more questions,” incoming Politico White House editor Sam Stein tweeted Wednesday.
– Biden to issue executive order halting any Trump ‘midnight regulations’
– Republicans fear Biden will demolish Trump’s economic wins
– 바이든 dragging his feet on AG pick when compared to predecessors
– Wisconsin hospital worker ‘intentionally’ pulled vaccines from refrigeration
– 사무엘 리틀, ex-boxer who knocked out victims then killed them, 죽었다 80
– 박사. 드류 shares update, provides photos as he battles COVID-19
– China clamping down on research into origins of virus
– '위험!’ star Ken Jennings apologizes for ‘insensitive’ 트윗 — 배런 트럼프에 대한 것 포함
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보
– Oil, gold set to power 2021 boom in raw material
– Navy exceeds retention goals, will reduce ranks
– Walmart apologizes after 트위터 calling Hawley a sore loser
– Here’s when your second stimulus check will arrive
– Ticketmaster agrees to pay $ 10M fine to resolve fraud, hacking charges
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “This Day in History.”
일부 이별 단어
Sanders said he is no fan of President Trump but “he’s right on this issue.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크. Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ Edmund DeMarche.
아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! Happy New Year! Enjoy your holiday weekend and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.