早上好，欢迎收看Fox News First的最终版 2020. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
米奇·麦康奈尔指责佩洛西, Schumer of political gamesmanship over stimulus checks
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell warned in a floor speech Wednesday that Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer were “trying to pull a fast one” by attempting to “warp” President Trump’s effort to send $ 2,000 direct payments to Americans.
“首先, they’re hoping that everyone just forgets about election integrity and Big Tech. They’re desperate to ignore those two parts of President Trump’s request,” 麦康奈尔说.
The Kentucky Republican said Democratic leaders sought to push through a package that would vastly increase the national debt and provide money to families that aren’t all in dire need of aid.
“看, it’s no secret that Republicans have a diversity of views about the wisdom of borrowing hundreds of billions more to send out more non-targeted money, including to many households that have suffered no loss of income during the crisis,” 麦康奈尔说. “COVID-19 has not affected all households equally.” 单击此处了解我们的更多故事
Hawley blasts ‘hypocritical’ Democrats over election count objection
它的. 乔什·霍利, R-Mo。, told Fox News’ “故事” on Wednesday that he intends to object to the electoral college certification next week because “74 million Americans have concerns about election integrity.”
Under current law, objections from at least one U.S. senator and one U.S. House member are required to force a debate over elector tallies in a state. Hawley became the first U.S. senator to announce his intention, joining Rep. Mo Brooks, R-丙氨酸。, of the House.
“This is the one opportunity I have as a United States senator,” Hawley said. ” … [H]ere [是] my one opportunity to stand up and say something, and that is exactly what I’m going to do.” 点击这里了解更多
Biden transition team disables Zoom chat for journalists, reporter says
当选总统 乔·拜登’s transition team disabled the chat function for reporters on Zoom conference calls, where journalists had been pressing officials to take more questions.
“The Biden transition team appears to have disabled the public chat function on its transition zoom calls, a place where I and others had been routinely complaining to them to take more questions,” incoming Politico White House editor Sam Stein tweeted Wednesday.
– Biden to issue executive order halting any Trump ‘midnight regulations’
– Republicans fear Biden will demolish Trump’s economic wins
– 拜登 dragging his feet on AG pick when compared to predecessors
– Wisconsin hospital worker ‘intentionally’ pulled vaccines from refrigeration
– 塞缪尔·利特尔, ex-boxer who knocked out victims then killed them, 死于 80
– 博士. 德鲁 shares update, provides photos as he battles COVID-19
– China clamping down on 研究 into origins of virus
– '危险!’ star Ken Jennings apologizes for ‘insensitive’ 鸣叫 — 包括有关巴伦·特朗普的一本书
– Oil, gold set to power 2021 boom in raw material
– Navy exceeds retention goals, will reduce ranks
– Walmart apologizes after 鸣叫 calling Hawley a sore loser
– Here’s when your second stimulus check will arrive
– Ticketmaster agrees to pay $ 10M fine to resolve fraud, hacking charges
#闪回: 点击这里 找出发生了什么事 “历史上的这一天。”
Sanders said he is no fan of President Trump but “he’s right on this issue.”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网. Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 埃德蒙·德马什.
谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! Happy New Year! Enjoy your holiday weekend and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.