Meadows contempt vote by House Dems draws sharp rebuke from GOP’s Jim Jordan
우리. 대표. Jim Jordan tore into House Democrats on Tuesday night after they and some Republicans voted to hold former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows in contempt of Congress.
그만큼 222-208 vote came a day after the House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 미국에 대한 공격. Capitol voted 9-0 to recommend Meadows for prosecution after he refused to testify before the panel.
In a reaction posted on Twitter, 요르단, an Ohio Republican, asserted the vote was strictly a case of Washington politics.
“Americans can barely afford groceries. Gas prices are up. 범죄가 급증하고 있습니다,” Jordan wrote. “And what do Democrats do? Punish their political foe in the dead of night, with no one watching. Pathetic.”
In both the committee and full House votes, the Democrats were joined by GOP Reps. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois and Liz Cheney of Wyoming, both of them longtime critics of former President Donald Trump.
Meadows responded late Monday to the House committee’s vote, telling Fox News host Sean Hannity that the recommendation from the committee was “disappointing but not surprising.”
전자 노스 캐롤라이나 congressman – who also served as chairman of the influential House Freedom Caucus — was previously cooperating with the Jan. 6 committee’s investigation. He later stopped working with the investigators and is now suing them. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Laura Ingraham blasts 리즈 체니, media over Meadows texts; replays her riot condemnations
– 음식물: Liz Cheney is lying to you about Jan. 6
– ‘This is about Donald Trump’: 마크 메도우즈 응답 1 월. 6 committee vote recommending criminal charges
– Meadows attorney 알려준다 1 월. 6 Committee contempt charge would be ‘manifestly unjust’
– Meadows talking to National Archives about failure to turn over records
바이든, in a party mood, tells Democrats: ‘We’re going to win in 2022’
바이든 대통령 expressed optimism Tuesday night that his fellow Democrats will prevail in next year’s midterm elections.
“We have to keep making the case,” Biden told a crowd of about 400 at the Democratic National Committee’s holiday party in Washington. “Let me say this again: From the president, we’re going to win in 2022.”
“I want to tell my Republican friends: Get ready, 단짝. You’re in for a problem,” 바이든이 말했다, claiming the GOP was “against everything” and challenging the crowd to name something Republicans were “for.”
Many political analysts, to the contrary, expect Republicans to roll up victories in House elections next November.
그의 연설 중, Biden touted his recently passed infrastructure spending package as the most significant piece of infrastructure spending since the Eisenhower administration. The president also celebrated that more than 200 million Americans have been vaccinated against the coronavirus.
대통령이 서 있다 43% 승인 및 51% disapproval in an NPR/Marist national survey released last Thursday. A day earlier, a national poll from Monmouth University indicated a 40% 승인 등급 및 50% 비승인 등급. Both surveys were conducted in recent days. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Ingraham: Biden and Democrats are planning their next crackdown on freedom
– CNN floats possible replacements for Biden in 2024
– 바이든 푸시 gun control agenda on ninth anniversary of Sandy Hook shooting
– Congressional Dems roiled by division on issues from massive spending bills to vaccine mandates
– Biden making ‘grave mistake‘ enforcing military vaccine mandate, 공화당은 경고
– 조 쉘: 'Red tsunami’ coming in 2022 바이든 지지율 급락
Jussie Smollett 재판의 흑인 배심원은 의심스러운 행동 하나를 발견했습니다.: ' 안 붙었다.’
The only Black juror on the panel that convicted Jussie Smollett of lying to Chicago police said he couldn’t get past what 배우 did not do after he claimed attackers looped a noose around his neck: Rip it off and keep it off.
If others saw the noose as Smollett’s clumsy effort to portray his attackers as racist, Andre Hope는 더 많은 것을 보았습니다..
“As an African-American person, I’m not putting that noose back on at all,” Hope told Chicago’s WLS-TV. At trial, Smollett testified that after the alleged attack in downtown Chicago in January 2019, he returned home and put the rope back around his neck so police who came to his apartment soon after could see it.
Hope was not the only Black person who struggled with Smollett’s use of such a potent symbol of racism in the U.S. to convince authorities he was the victim of a hate crime.
In an interview with NewsNation Now after Smollett was found guilty last Thursday, Eddie Johnson – who was Chicago’s police superintendent in January 2019 when Smollett said he was attacked — said virtually the same thing.
“I was concerned because I don’t think there’s many Black people in America with a noose around their neck and wouldn’t immediately take it off,” 존슨은 말했다. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles, says Jussie Smollett should be treated ‘with compassion’ during sentencing
– Juror in Jussie Smollett’s trial says they were doing him ‘a favor’ by not convicting him on 6th count
– Wrongfully convicted Amanda Knox 말한다 Ghislaine Maxwell trial gives ‘flashbacks’ to her own
– Girl’s murder takes even more sickening turn as sheriff reveals suspected motive
– Horrific details 나타나다 about ex-NFL star’s car crash that left woman dead
– Michele Tafoya’s NBC role changing after Kaepernick remarks on ‘The View’: 보고서
– Phoenix police officer 삶을 위해 싸우다 after being shot multiple times; 구금된 용의자, 경찰은 말한다
– 경찰 알리다 huge development in desperate search for teenage couple who vanished in big city
– DiCaprio turning heads for comments he made about Streep going nude in movie
– Cuomo fires back at order forcing him to return $ 5.1M from COVID book: ‘Political hypocrisy … at its worst’
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Google memo lays out plan to fire employees out of compliance with vaccine rules: 보고서
– 집 투표 to raise debt ceiling, sends bill to Biden’s desk
– Biden admin deals massive blow to progressives as it confirms plans for federal student loan payments
– 판사 규칙 on Trump effort to block Congress from obtaining his taxes
– Tesla chief calls Democrat ‘Senator Karen‘ as war of words hits fever pitch
– Amazon delivery driver 만든다 terrifying threat — and it was all caught on camera
일부 이별 단어
“America can’t escape the framework of skin color,” 그만큼 “폭스 뉴스 프라임 타임” 호스트가 말했다, “because instead of spreading cheer and joy this holiday season, Black Lives Matter is asking its followers to participate in segregation. They called their mission ‘Black Xmas,’ And its goal is pretty simple, fight ‘White supremacist capitalism.’ Now you’re probably wondering, what is White supremacist capitalism? And that also is simple: It’s any business owned by a White person.”
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel 및 Fox Business Network를 보유한 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션을 제공합니다..
This edition of Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ 데이비드 아로. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! 목요일에받은 편지함에서 뵙겠습니다.