Michigan school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley charged with terrorism, moord: ‘Not just an impulsive act’
Ethan Crumbley, the 15-year-old suspect accused of opening fire at his Michigan high school, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to one count of terrorisme causing death, four counts of first-degree moord, seven counts of assault with intent to murder, en 12 counts of possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
The sophomore, who is being charged as an adult, allegedly fired more than 30 rounds in the hallways of Oxford High School on Tuesday shortly before 1 nm., killing four students and wounding seven others, including a teacher.
He appeared in Oakland County Court by video Wednesday, slumped over in a vest, white mask, and glasses.
Crumbley’s parents went to Oxford High School about two to three hours before the shooting to meet with their son and school officials over behavioral issues in the classroom.
“The content of that meeting obviously is part of the investigation but we did not learn of that meeting, nor of the content of that meeting until after the shooting and during this investigation,” Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said. KLIK HIER VIR MEER OOR ONS TOPVERHAAL.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Michigan prosecutor says US is 'ongevoelig vir skoolskietery’ nadat vier studente vermoor is
– Gun used in Michigan school shooting purchased by suspect’s father on Black Friday
– NJ student charged for bedreiging against high school just hours after Michigan school shooting
– Wat ons know about the Michigan high school shooting
– Keith Olbermann verbind Barstool Sports to the Michigan High School shooting; Dave Portnoy hits back
PROGRAMMING ALERT: Former President Trump appearing on “jakkals & Vriende” TODAY at 8 am. EN.
Kamala Harris’ top adviser, Symone Sanders, bedank te midde van tekens van VP-ampswanorde
Symone Sanders, a senior adviser to Kamala Harris and her chief spokesperson, will depart at the end of the year, in a sign of growing turmoil within the vice president’s office.
Sanders is die tweede vooraanstaande Harris-assistent wat haar vertrek in minder as 'n maand aangekondig het. Net twee weke gelede, it emerged that Harris Communications Director Ashley Etienne had resigned. Harris has been plagued by poor approval ratings and questions from Republican critics about her competence.
“Symone has served honorably for three years,” a wit Huis official told Fox News. “First as a valuable member of the president‘s 2020 presidensiële veldtog, then as a member of his transition team and now deputy assistant to the president and senior adviser/chief spokesperson to the vice president.”
The White House official also told Fox News that President Biden and Harris “are grateful for Symone’s service and advocacy” and said she “will be missed.”
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Kamala Harris says new space policy will focus on climate change
– Biden administrasie aan verleng transportation mask requirement through mid-March: verslag doen
– Former D.C. mayor spokesman switches parties over Biden presidency, voted for Youngkin
– Hannity: Biden administrasie neem verantwoordelikheid for nothing
Waukesha parade suspect’s mother points finger after deadly horror
Darrell Brooks’ mother broke her silence Wednesday in a letter to the media, blaming the Nov. 21 Waukesha, Wisconsin, parade tragedy on a lack of mental health services for her son, volgens 'n verslag.
Brooks was living with his mom, Dawn Woods, 62, when authorities say he plowed his red Ford Escape into the city’s annual Christmas parade, ses mense dood en meer as beseer 60, volgens hofrekords.
“We are not making excuses, but we believe what has happened is because he was not given the help and resources he needed,” Woods wrote in the letter, WDJT-TV of Milwaukee reported.
Brooks, 39, suffered from mental illness and was on medication since he was a child, according to the letter and court papers.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks says he feels ‘dehumanized,’ ‘demonized’ in first jailhouse interview
– Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks’ ex-girlfriend sê she is ‘devastated’ by his ‘monstrous act’
– Waukesha parade victim, Milwaukee Dancing Granny, ‘died doing what she loved,’ obituary says
– Waukesha file onthul state trooper’s harrowing rescue attempts after Christmas parade attack
VANDAG SE MOET-LEES:
– Utah police officer fighting for life, another also wounded in shootout
– Alabama shooting leaves retired deputy and suspect dead: verslae
– 2 Georgia deputies geskiet buite Atlanta; suspect dead in shootout
– Professor gaan viraal for her story about rental car nightmare over Thanksgiving
– Suspect gearresteer in homicide of Florida teen found dead after bike ride
– LeBron James plasings cryptic tweet while sidelined due to league’s COVID protocols
– High school friends get unbelievable surprise after texting the wrong number
DIE NUUTSTE VAN FOX BUSINESS:
– MLB owners lock out spelers, starting the sport’s 1st work stoppage in 26 jare
– Disney names Susan Arnold aan slaag Bob Iger as board chair
– Vierkantig changes name to Block, days after CEO Jack Dorsey leaves Twitter
– Biden FCC nominee gesigte grilling from senate, asked about past comments
– Businesses ask Wisconsin Supreme Court to halt governor from outing companies with COVID positive staff
– Donations to Clinton’s nonprofit plunged in 2020
– Home Depot founder makes big move in Missouri Senate race
– Wat is Ghislaine Maxwell’s net worth?
Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday night cited supply chain woes and the border crisis among what he deemed to be the many failures of the Biden administration.
“Joe Biden is a disaster,” die “Hannity” gasheer gesê. “His policies are terrible. His brain is barely functioning. America is now facing several major crises. He has caused every one, and all of them have been preventable. Now Republicans, independents [en] Democrats are desperately looking for a better way forward.”
Nog nie aangemeld vir Fox News First nie? Click here om uit te vind wat jy mis.
Fox News se Gaan Kyk bladsy is nou beskikbaar, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Fox News First is saamgestel deur Fox News’ David Aaro. Dankie dat u die oggend u eerste keuse gemaak het! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.