Ethan Crumbley, sospettato di aver sparato a una scuola del Michigan, è accusato di terrorismo, omicidio: ‘Not just an impulsive act’
Ethan Crumbley, il sospettato di 15 anni accusato di aver aperto il fuoco nella sua scuola superiore del Michigan, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to one count of terrorismo causing death, four counts of first-degree omicidio, seven counts of assault with intent to murder, e 12 counts of possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
The sophomore, who is being charged as an adult, allegedly fired more than 30 rounds in the hallways of Oxford High School on Tuesday shortly before 1 p.m., killing four students and wounding seven others, including a teacher.
He appeared in Oakland County Court by video Wednesday, slumped over in a vest, white mask, and glasses.
Crumbley’s parents went to Oxford High School about two to three hours before the shooting to meet with their son and school officials over behavioral issues in the classroom.
“The content of that meeting obviously is part of the investigation but we did not learn of that meeting, nor of the content of that meeting until after the shooting and during this investigation,” Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– Michigan prosecutor dice US is ‘desensitized to school shootings’ after four students are killed
– Gun used in Michigan school shooting purchased by suspect’s father on Black Friday
– NJ student charged for minaccia against high school just hours after Michigan school shooting
– Che cosa noi know about the Michigan high school shooting
– Keith Olbermann collegato Barstool Sports to the Michigan High School shooting; Dave Portnoy hits back
PROGRAMMING ALERT: Former President Trump appearing on “Volpe & Amici” TODAY at 8 a.m. E.
Kamala Harris’ top adviser, Symone Sanders, dimettersi in mezzo a segni di disordine nell'ufficio del vicepresidente
Symone Sanders, a senior adviser to Kamala Harris and her chief spokesperson, will depart at the end of the year, in a sign of growing turmoil within the vice president’s office.
Sanders è la seconda aiutante di alto livello di Harris ad annunciare la sua partenza in meno di un mese. Solo due settimane fa, it emerged that Harris Communications Director Ashley Etienne had rassegnato. Harris has been plagued by poor approval ratings and questions from Republican critics about her competence.
“Symone has served honorably for three years,” un casa Bianca official told Fox News. “First as a valuable member of the president‘s 2020 campagna presidenziale, then as a member of his transition team and now deputy assistant to the president and senior adviser/chief spokesperson to the vice president.”
The White House official also told Fox News that Presidente Biden and Harris “are grateful for Symone’s service and advocacy” and said she “will be missed.”
Sanders, 31, who moved to Washington, D.C., nel 2014, was hired by progressive Suo. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., as the national press secretary for his 2016 campagna presidenziale. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Kamala Harris says new space policy will focus on climate change
– Amministrazione di Biden per extend transportation mask requirement through mid-March: rapporto
– Former D.C. mayor spokesman switches parties over Biden presidency, voted for Youngkin
– Hannity: Amministrazione di Biden prende responsabilità for nothing
Waukesha parade suspect’s mother points finger after deadly horror
Darrell Brooks’ mother broke her silence Wednesday in a letter to the media, blaming the Nov. 21 Waukesha, Wisconsin, parade tragedy on a lack of mental health services for her son, secondo un rapporto.
Brooks was living with his mom, Dawn Woods, 62, when authorities say he plowed his red Ford Escape into the city’s annual Christmas parade, uccidendo sei persone e ferendone più di 60, secondo i documenti del tribunale.
“We are not making excuses, but we believe what has happened is because he was not given the help and resources he needed,” Woods wrote in the letter, WDJT-TV of Milwaukee reported.
Brooks, 39, suffered from mental illness and was on medication since he was a child, according to the letter and court papers.
In altri sviluppi:
– Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks says he feels ‘dehumanized,’ ‘demonized’ in first jailhouse interview
– Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks’ ex-girlfriend dice she is ‘devastated’ by his ‘monstrous act’
– Waukesha parade victim, Milwaukee Dancing Granny, ‘died doing what she loved,’ obituary says
– Waukesha file rivela state trooper’s harrowing rescue attempts after Christmas parade attack
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– Utah police officer fighting for life, another also wounded in shootout
– Alabama shooting leaves retired deputy and suspect dead: rapporti
– 2 Georgia deputies tiro outside Atlanta; suspect dead in shootout
– professoressa diventa virale for her story about rental car nightmare over Thanksgiving
– Suspect arrestato in homicide of Florida teen found dead after bike ride
– LeBron James post cryptic tweet while sidelined due to league’s COVID protocols
– High school friends get unbelievable surprise after texting the wrong number
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– MLB owners lock out Giocatori, starting the sport’s 1st work stoppage in 26 anni
– Disney names Susan Arnold per riuscire Bob Iger as board chair
– Piazza changes name to Block, days after CEO Jack Dorsey leaves Twitter
– Biden FCC nominee facce grilling from senate, asked about past comments
– Businesses ask Wisconsin Supreme Court to halt governor from outing companies with COVID positive staff
– Donations to Clinton’s nonprofit immerso nel 2020
– Home Depot founder makes big move in Missouri Senate race
– What is Ghislaine Maxwell’s net worth?
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday night cited supply chain woes and the border crisis among what he deemed to be the many failures of the Biden administration.
“Joe Biden is a disaster,” il “Hannity” ospite ha detto. “His policies are terrible. His brain is barely functioning. America is now facing several major crises. He has caused every one, and all of them have been preventable. Now Republicans, independents [e] Democrats are desperately looking for a better way forward.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Click here per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ David Aaro. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Ci vediamo venerdì per prima cosa nella tua casella di posta.