ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.
The Denver decision came three days after MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred announced the game would be leaving Georgia in response to mounting pressure over the Peach State’s Republican-backed election reform legislation recently signed by Gov. 布莱恩·坎普. 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– ‘醒了’ MLB moving All-Star Game 从 51% Black Atlanta to 76% White Denver, critics note
– 倒叙: Voter ID issues prompted Colorado to disqualify 多于 21,000 选票 2016
– 佐治亚州政府. Kemp slams Stacey Abrams ‘biggest flip-flopper since John Kerry’ on Georgia boycotts
– 粘土特拉维斯 爆炸 ‘ridiculous hypocrisy’ of MLB, Manfred after All-Star Game moved from Atlanta
– 它的. 卢比奥: 美国职业棒球大联盟 moving All-Star game from Georgia ‘reeks of hypocrisy’
– Rand Paul on MLB-Georgia controversy: ‘If they want to boycott us, let’s boycott them’
– 汉尼提: 拜登 ‘fueling vicious, 分裂的, racial rhetoric’ with lies about Georgia election law
佛罗里达州政府. DeSantis blasts ’60 Minutes’ for ‘deceptively edited’ coronavirus report
佛罗里达州政府. Ron DeSantis said Monday that CBS’s long-running newsmagazine “60 分钟” discredited itself by pushing a “political narrative” about his handling of the coronavirus vaccine rollout that ran counter to reality.
DeSantis said on “塔克·卡尔森今晚” 那 “60分钟” segment was “deceptively edited” to portray his state’s vaccination plan for older adults to be nothing more than paying back the Publix supermarket chain for being a corporate political donor.
The Lakeland, Florida-based grocer also slammed “60 分钟,” calling the report “absolutely false and offensive.”
DeSantis said his deal with Publix had nothing to do with a six-figure political donation, and that several Florida Democrats came out in his defense and confirmed his account of the agreement. 点击这里了解更多.
– 哥伦比亚广播公司 goes dark on DeSantis, avoids mentioning ’60 Minutes’ report on morning, 晚间新闻节目
– Democratic Florida mayor 捍卫 德桑蒂斯: ’60 Minutes should be ashamed’
– Critics 爆破 ’60 分钟’ for ‘false narrative’ that DeSantis engaged Publix in pay-for-play vaccine scheme
– 主流媒体 parrots widely panned ’60 Minutes’ report on DeSantis, Publix 没有注意到强烈反对
Democrats silent after Border Patrol nabs suspected terrorists at border
Democrats who downplayed the possibility of individuals on the FBI’s Terrorism Watch List coming across the border illegally have been silent about Border Patrol agents capturing suspected terrorists at the U.S.-Mexico border.
在星期一, 我们. Customs and Border Protection announced that Border Patrol agents had apprehended a Yemeni man at the southern border whose name was on the FBI’s Terrorism Watch List. It was the second Border Patrol arrest of a Yemini national with their name on the Terrorism Watch List in two months.
But neither U.S. 代表. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz。, nor U.S. 代表. Veronica Escobar, 德州, would respond to Fox News about whether they regretted having downplayed the potential threat of terror suspects entering the U.S. via the southern border.
Both Democrats had taken shots at House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif。, who warned last month that individuals on the watch list from Middle Eastern countries were taking advantage of the border crisis to enter the U.S.
“When you go out to Monument 3 and you talk to those agents, it’s not just people from Mexico or Honduras or El Salvador, they are now finding people from Yemen, 伊朗, 火鸡,” 麦卡锡说. “People on the terrorist watch list they are catching and they are rushing it all at once.” 点击这里了解更多.
– Majority of Americans 民意调查对乔·拜登（Joe Biden）担任总统一年后的好消息很少 of Biden handling of border crisis and immigration: 轮询
– 塔克·卡尔森: 拜登政府 说谎的 to Americans, hiding key facts about the border crisis
– Arizona AG Brnovich invites VP Harris to tour border as crisis escalates
– 卡玛拉·哈里斯（Kamala Harris）走了 13 days without a news conference since being tapped for border crisis role
– 皮尔斯·摩根 加入 Fox Nation’s ‘Tucker Carlson Today’ 关于被“沉默”’ 对于马克尔的愤怒, 退出 GMB
– 伊莱·斯蒂尔: 正义 for George Floyd from honking horns?
– Suspected Portland firebomber 被捕 for trying to murder police officers
– 贝勒 节拍 Gonzaga for first NCAA men’s basketball championship
– Georgia Republicans request Coke products be banned from their offices
– Ruling opens door for Democrats to pass $ 2.2T Biden spending bill with just 50 票数: 舒默
– Winklevoss twins 大满贯 Facebook as their crypto business booms
– Tesla ‘green tidal wave’ 至 send stock to $ 1,000
– HGTV star Christina Haack 卖 home for $ 6M following divorce
– 曼钦 rejects Biden’s corporate tax hike
#闪回: 点击这里 找出发生了什么事 “历史上的这一天。”
格雷格·古菲尔德, host of the new Fox late-night talk show, “古特费尔德!,” took aim at the myriad corporations involved in the controversy surrounding Georgia’s new election on the show’s initial broadcast Monday night.
“Look what’s happening to Delta,” 他说. “They’re more scared of tweets than of birds flying into their engines. … Clearly these cowards got spooked by activists manipulating the media.
“Because how is voter ID immoral? And remember the All-Star voting process allows fans to vote five times over a 24-hour period. That’s ballot-stuffing – or in Chicago, Election Day.”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.