mientras tanto, Laundrie dijo que “no tuve tiempo” para defenderse de las acusaciones de que había golpeado a su prometida.
“La aparté,” le dice al oficial. “Ella se pone muy nerviosa, and when she does she swings and she had her cell phone in her hand. So I was just trying to push her away.”
A 911 call from Aug. 12 – first reported by Fox News Digital earlier this month – illustrated what experts have flagged as a potentially abusive relationship between Petito and Laundrie. Fox News previously obtained a different officer’s bodycam video, but it appears that the police conducted separate interviews.
“Did he hit you though?” the officer asks Petito.
“supongo,” she replies – although she still appears to downplay the incident to the second officer and tries and assume blame herself.
“supongo, yea,” Petito continues, with tears in her eyes. “But I hit him first.” HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN SOBRE NUESTRA PRINCIPAL HISTORIA.
En otros desarrollos:
– ACTUALIZACIONES EN VIVO: Gabby Petito tells cop fiancé Brian Laundrie grabbed her face in new bodycam footage
– Former FBI agent Maureen O’Connell predicts Brian Laundrie estarán fundar alive
– Brian Laundrie’s conflicting stories about cellphone
– Gabbie Petito homicide: Timeline of desaparición with Brian Laundrie
– Brian Laundrie family attorney does not know what happened to client’s old cellphone, él dice
Dems call off infrastructure vote after negotiations stall on reconciliation bill, exposing Dems’ slim margins
Congressional Democrats Thursday night called off an effort to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill through the House after negotiations on their reconciliation bill stalled, leaving the two major pieces of President Biden’s economic agenda in limbo.
The failure to pass the infrastructure bill so far this week – and the failure to come to an agreement on what the reconciliation bill should look like – were major blows to congressional Democrats and the president. And they underscore both Democrats’ razor-thin majorities in Congress and their internal divisions.
But the two bills were not necessarily dead yet, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., continued to express optimism as she left the Capitol early Friday morning.
“We’re not trillions apart,” she said at 12:01 soy. “There’ll be a vote today.”
House progressives have for months said that they would not vote for the infrastructure bill unless the reconciliation bill is passed first through both chambers of Congress. Pero mientras tanto, House moderates extracted a promise from Pelosi to bring up the infrastructure bill before the end of September in exchange for their votes for the budget resolution in August. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– ACTUALIZACIONES EN VIVO: Infrastructure bill: Negotiations drag into night as Pelosi, Biden scramble for deal
– AOC laughs at Manchin’s $ 1.5 trillion spending bill top line
– Cine reiterates she won’t back $ 3.5T spending bill, says Biden and Schumer ‘fully aware’ of her stance
– Brian Brenberg: De Biden $ 3.5T plan de gastos is really about the addiction that follows
Politico reporter scolds Gold Star family of Marine killed from Kabul attack for not wearing masks in Capitol
Politico co-congressional bureau chief Heather Caygle is facing intense backlash for scolding the Gold Star family of one of the U.S. service members killed in the Kabul terrorist attack last month for not wearing masks during a tour of the U.S. Capitolio.