“ワイルドフォークはマイアミで始まりました, and that’s where a lot of the flavors in our recipes come from. タマリンドは私のお気に入りの材料の1つです。これは、豚肉やその他のカットに最適な天然のたたきです。, and the tangy, sweet and sour flavor is flavorful and tropical,” says Kleis.
Get the full recipe for her go-to pork rib entrée below.
Oven-Baked Tamarind Pork Ribs by Wild Fork
Makes 4-6 servings
Prep time: 30 分
Cook time: 2.5 時間
3.5 lbs antibiotic-free pork St. Louis spare ribs, thawed
¼ cup canola oil
½ cup, smoked pecan wood rub or rub of choice
Coarse sea salt, 味わう
2 cups BBQ sauce
⅔ cup seedless tamarind paste
½ cup water
1. Pat pork racks dry with paper towels and rub oil all over the ribs. Mix smoked pecan wood rub or rub of choice with salt. Rub spice mix all over the ribs.
2. Place on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil and cover tightly with additional foil. Refrigerate for 2 hours for better flavor.
3. Prepare the tamarind BBQ sauce: In a small sauce pan, heat the ½-cup water. Whisk in tamarind paste and mix until diluted. Mix in BBQ sauce and keep warm.
4. Preheat oven to 325 °F degrees. Bake ribs until tender, 約 2 時間.
5. Increase temperature to 400 °F. Uncover the ribs, brush the BBQ sauce over the ribs and continue to cook for another 15 minutes until nicely glazed and edges are browned. The USDA recommends cooking pork to a minimum internal temperature of 145 °F.