좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
펠로시: '우리 민주주의에 대한 트럼프'임박한 위협 ',’ lawmakers moving forward with impeachment
The House will be moving forward with a resolution to impeach President Trump, said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, referring to the president in a letter to colleagues as an “imminent threat” to both the U.S. Constitution and democracy.
In the letter Sunday, Pelosi said the House will act with “great solemnity” with less than two weeks remaining before Trump is set to leave office.
“In protecting our Constitution and our Democracy, we will act with urgency, because this President represents an imminent threat to both,” 그녀가 말했다.
Pelosi said the House will try to force Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet to oust Trump by invoking the 25th Amendment.
월요일에, House leaders will work to swiftly pass legislation to do that. If it is blocked by Republicans, which is almost certain, the House will convene for a full House vote on Tuesday.
Pelosi explained that the resolution calls on Pence “to convene and mobilize the Cabinet to activate the 25th Amendment to declare the President incapable of executing the duties of his office.” Under the procedure, the vice president “would immediately exercise powers as acting President,” 그녀가 적었다. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Chad Pergram: Right back to where we 했다 last year: Dems seek Trump impeachment
– 교회: 언론의 주장에도 불구하고, 트럼프 지지자 아르 ‘repulsed’ 국회 의사당 폭동
– Dershowitz 전화 Trump impeachment a ‘loaded weapon’ that would be ‘so dangerous to the Constitution’
– Clyburn 말한다 Trump impeachment vote ‘will happen this week’ 같이 195 의원 공동 후원 기사
– 앤드류 매카시: 지우다 있다 committed an impeachable offense
– Trump speech before Capitol riot 충분하지 않은 for impeachment charges: Turley
Pelosi gets ‘sharp’ when asked about AOC during ’60 Minutes’ interview
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi gave an extensive interview to “60 의사록” that aired Sunday night, and one of the highlights was when correspondent Lesley Stahl asked her about the party’s future leadership.
Stahl pointed out that Pelosi is 80 years old and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer is 81, and she asked why there are no clear heirs in the party. Especially since “The Squad,” the group of young progressives, command such a large following on social media.
Pelosi told Stahl the question was essentially based on a false premise. She responded that party leaders have groomed future leadership, and perhaps she was unaware.
“Why does AOC [대표. 알렉산드리아 오 카시오 코르테즈, D-N.Y.] complain that you have not been grooming younger people for leadership?” Stahl asked.
Pelosi responded, “모르겠어요. You’ll have to ask her—because we are.”
Stahl seemed to be taken aback for a moment and said, “That was kind of sharp, kind of dismissing her.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– AOC 말한다 펠로시, Schumer need to go, but warns of Democratic power vacuum
– 펠로시 announces new ‘Squad’ assignments to House committees
– 헤밍웨이: AOC opposing 펠로시, Schumer는 '완전한 혼란’ 민주당에서
– 펠로시 refuses to take blame for Dem election losses: ‘I accept credit for winning the majority’
대표. 개츠: Trump has no intention of resigning after Capitol riot, will ‘not leave the public stage at all’
President Trump has no intention of resigning or “leaving the public stage at all” following Trump supporters’ breach of the Capitol on Jan. 6, 대표. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., 말했다.
Gaetz told ‘Fox Report Weekend’ host Jon Scott on Sunday that Trump remains the leader of people who believe America’s best days are still ahead, who support law enforcement and who “need to stand together and fight against a radical left-wing agenda that it appears that Joe Biden intends to usher in with unified control over the government, with the House and the Senate.”
Gaetz’s comments come as the House is preparing to be move forward with a resolution to impeach President Trump, according to a letter from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She refers to the president as an “imminent threat” to both the U.S. Constitution and democracy.
월요일에, House leaders will work to pass legislation that would force Vice President Mike Pence and the rest of the president’s Cabinet to oust Trump by invoking the 25th Amendment. If it is blocked by Republicans, which is almost certain, the House will convene for a full House vote on Tuesday. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– ‘Congress is obligated‘ 국회 의사당 폭동 이후 트럼프 탄핵: 대표. 시실 린
– GOP Sen. Ben Sasse 말한다 there is ‘brokenness’ in Trump’s soul, refuses to rule out impeachment
– 대표. Drew에서 전화 on Biden to oppose Trump impeachment: ‘함께하자’’
– 국회 의사당 폭동, 투표 against Electoral College certification prompt businesses to pause political donations
– Secret Service 조사 death threats against Pence
– 여자 leaps to her death from NYC building with child in her arms
– Chicago gunman who allegedly 살해 3, 부상당한 4, 날 뛰기 전에 기괴한 동영상 게시: 보고서
– FBI visited extremists ahead of Capitol riots, urged them not to travel to DC: source
– Iran to execute 2nd wrestler, sparking outrage from US State Department
– NFL Super Wildcards: 까마귀, 성도 과 브라운 승리, move on to Divisional playoff round
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Gab gaining 10,000 users per hour, CEO claims, after Trump’s permanent Twitter suspension
– First cryptocurrency-only restaurant sale in US launched
– 아마존, 월마트 using AI to decide on economic sense to process a return: WSJ
– Victoria’s Secret on the rebound with new look, less product on shelves after pandemic
– Parler to be down ‘for a while’ without AWS, executives say: ‘We are clearly being singled out’
– Fannie, Freddie tighten rules for condos in vacation locales
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “This Day in History.”
일부 이별 단어
마크 레빈 blamed the media for what’s happening in the country on “생명, 자유 & 번갯불” Sunday night.
“Here’s my point…We should oppose all violence – all violence – whether it’s Capitol Hill – which is an outrage, whether it’s the White House – it’s an outrage, whether it’s a federal courthouse in Portland – it’s an outrage, whether it’s people leaving the last night of the Republican convention – which is an outrage – all forms of violence should be condemned,” Levin said. “그러나,” 그는 계속했다, “not everyone has. We have media organizations that haven’t, who talk about mostly peaceful protests while buildings burn behind them.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Tuesday.