早上好，欢迎收看福克斯新闻. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
佩洛西: 特朗普对我们的民主“迫在眉睫的威胁”,’ lawmakers moving forward with impeachment
The House will be moving forward with a resolution to impeach President Trump, said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, referring to the president in a letter to colleagues as an “imminent threat” to both the U.S. Constitution and democracy.
In the letter Sunday, Pelosi said the House will act with “great solemnity” with less than two weeks remaining before Trump is set to leave office.
“In protecting our Constitution and our Democracy, we will act with urgency, because this President represents an imminent threat to both,” 她说.
Pelosi said the House will try to force Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet to oust Trump by invoking the 25th Amendment.
在星期一, House leaders will work to swiftly pass legislation to do that. If it is blocked by Republicans, which is almost certain, the House will convene for a full House vote on Tuesday.
Pelosi explained that the resolution calls on Pence “to convene and mobilize the Cabinet to activate the 25th Amendment to declare the President incapable of executing the duties of his office.” Under the procedure, the vice president “would immediately exercise powers as acting President,” 她写了. 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– 乍得珀格拉姆: Right back to where we 是 去年: Dems seek Trump impeachment
– 柯克: 尽管媒体声称, 特朗普支持者 是 ‘repulsed’ 通过国会暴动
– 德肖维茨 来电 Trump impeachment a ‘loaded weapon’ 那将对宪法如此危险’
– Clyburn 说 Trump impeachment vote ‘will happen this week’ 如 195 lawmakers cosponsor articles
– 安德鲁·麦卡锡（Andrew McCarthy）: 王牌 有 committed an impeachable offense
– Trump speech before Capitol riot 不够 for impeachment charges: 图雷
Pelosi gets ‘sharp’ when asked about AOC during ’60 Minutes’ interview
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi gave an extensive interview to “60 分钟” that aired Sunday night, and one of the highlights was when correspondent Lesley Stahl asked her about the party’s future leadership.
Stahl pointed out that Pelosi is 80 years old and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer is 81, and she asked why there are no clear heirs in the party. Especially since “小队,” the group of young progressives, command such a large following on social media.
Pelosi told Stahl the question was essentially based on a false premise. She responded that party leaders have groomed future leadership, and perhaps she was unaware.
“Why does AOC [代表. 亚历山大·奥卡西奥·科尔特斯, D-N.Y。] complain that you have not been grooming younger people for leadership?” Stahl asked.
Pelosi responded, “I don’t know. You’ll have to ask her—because we are.”
Stahl seemed to be taken aback for a moment and said, “That was kind of sharp, kind of dismissing her.” 点击这里了解更多.
– 冠捷 说 佩洛西, Schumer need to go, but warns of Democratic power vacuum
– 佩洛西 announces new ‘Squad’ assignments to House committees
– Hemingway: 冠捷 对立 佩洛西, Schumer exposes ‘complete disarray’ in Democratic Party
– 佩洛西 拒绝 to take blame for Dem election losses: ‘I accept credit for winning the majority’
代表. 盖茨: Trump has no intention of resigning after Capitol riot, will ‘not leave the public stage at all’
President Trump has no intention of resigning or “leaving the public stage at all” following Trump supporters’ breach of the Capitol on Jan. 6, 代表. 马特·盖兹, R-Fla。, 说过.
Gaetz told ‘Fox Report Weekend’ host Jon Scott on Sunday that Trump remains the leader of people who believe America’s best days are still ahead, who support law enforcement and who “need to stand together and fight against a radical left-wing agenda that it appears that Joe Biden intends to usher in with unified control over the government, with the House and the Senate.”
Gaetz’s comments come as the House is preparing to be move forward with a resolution to impeach President Trump, according to a letter from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She refers to the president as an “imminent threat” to both the U.S. Constitution and democracy.
在星期一, House leaders will work to pass legislation that would force Vice President Mike Pence and the rest of the president’s Cabinet to oust Trump by invoking the 25th Amendment. If it is blocked by Republicans, which is almost certain, the House will convene for a full House vote on Tuesday. 点击这里了解更多.
– ‘Congress is obligated‘ 在国会暴动后弹Trump特朗普: 代表. 西西林
– 求你了. 本萨斯 说 there is ‘brokenness’ in Trump’s soul, refuses to rule out impeachment
– 代表. 从德鲁 来电 on Biden to oppose Trump impeachment: ‘让我们尝试在一起’
– 国会暴动, 票数 against Electoral College certification prompt businesses to pause political donations
– Secret Service 调查中 death threats against Pence
– 女人 leaps to her death from NYC building with child in her arms
– Chicago gunman who allegedly 被杀 3, 受伤的 4, 横冲直撞之前发布离奇的视频: 报告
– 联邦调查局 visited extremists ahead of Capitol riots, urged them not to travel to DC: 资源
– 伊朗 to execute 2nd wrestler, sparking outrage from US State Department
– NFL Super Wildcards: 乌鸦, 圣人 和 布朗斯 赢得, move on to Divisional playoff round
– Gab gaining 10,000 users per hour, CEO claims, after Trump’s permanent Twitter suspension
– First cryptocurrency-only restaurant 销售 in US launched
– 亚马孙, Walmart using AI to decide on economic sense to process a return: WSJ
– Victoria’s Secret on the rebound with new look, less product on shelves after pandemic
– 说话 to be down ‘for a while’ without AWS, executives say: ‘We are clearly being singled out’
– Fannie, Freddie tighten rules for condos in vacation locales
#闪回: 点击这里 找出发生了什么事 “历史上的这一天。”
马克·莱文 blamed the media for what’s happening in the country on “生活, 自由 & 列文” Sunday night.
“Here’s my point…We should oppose all violence – all violence – whether it’s Capitol Hill – which is an outrage, whether it’s the White House – it’s an outrage, whether it’s a federal courthouse in Portland – it’s an outrage, whether it’s people leaving the last night of the Republican convention – which is an outrage – all forms of violence should be condemned,” Levin said. “但,” 他继续, “not everyone has. We have media organizations that haven’t, who talk about mostly peaceful protests while buildings burn behind them.”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Tuesday.