Good luck not reaching for seconds.
Pressure Cooker Bourbon BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Makes 8 Servings
Prep time: 20 分
Cook time: 15 分
No-stick cooking spray of choice
3 tablespoons butter, 分割
4 cups thinly sliced sweet yellow onion (2 medium onions)
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
½ teaspoon salt
1 できる (15 oz each) Manwich Bourbon BBQ Sloppy Joe Sauce or sloppy Joe sauce of choice, 分割
8 hamburger buns
8 slices (¾ oz each) smoked Cheddar cheese
Vlasic Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips or dill pickle chips of choice, for serving
1. Spray electric multi-cooker pot with cooking spray. Select sauté function and add 1 tablespoon of butter and onions to the pot. Sauté 3 分, until tender, stirring occasionally. Place chicken in the pot, sprinkle with salt and pour ¾ cup Manwich sauce over the top.
2. Lock lid in place and close pressure release valve. Select high-pressure cook function and cook for 15 分. When time is up, turn off multi-cooker and do a quick release of the steam. Use a slotted spoon to remove cooked chicken and onions to a bowl, leaving all liquid in the pot.
3. Boil liquid using sauté function until reduced by half and thickened, 約 5 分. Shred chicken and return chicken and onions to pot with remaining Manwich sauce. Cook and stir until chicken is well coated with sauce, 約 5 分.
4. Heat broiler to high. Place remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a small microwave safe bowl and microwave 30 秒, until melted. Brush cut side of buns with melted butter and place on a large baking sheet. Broil until golden brown and toasted, 3 に 5 分. Remove top buns from pan. Place 1 slice of cheese on each bottom bun and broil until melted, 1 に 2 分.
5. To serve, build sandwiches with toasted buns, chicken and pickle slices. Serve immediately.
This original recipe is owned by readyseteat.com and was shared with Fox News Digital.