Il principe Harry si scusa dal tabloid britannico per falsi rapporti

Il principe Harry si scusa dal tabloid britannico per falsi rapporti

Il principe Harry has received an apology from a British tabloid for its false reporting.

The Mail newspaper published a note Sunday regarding a previously published article written about the 36-year-old royal and retracted its reporting.

An article on 25 ottobre 2020 reported that Prince Harry had been accused by a top general of turning his back on the Royal Marines since withdrawing from his military roles in March and that, in an apparent snub to the Armed Forces, he had failed to reply to a letter from Lord Dannatt, a former Chief of the General Staff,” the statement began.

The outlet then stated that they have discovered that the prince is, infatti, in contact with his military colleagues and the Royal Marinesin a private capacityin order tooffer informal support.His connection to the military has been upheld in its current capacity since March.

MEGHAN MARKLE WANTS PRINCE HARRY’S CHRISTMAS AWAY FROM THE ROYAL FAMILY TO BE ‘SPECIAL

Il principe Harry, Duke of Sussex has received an apology from Mail on Sunday after they falsely reported on his relationship with hise military colleagues. (Foto di Karwai Tang / WireImage)

Il principe Harry, Duke of Sussex has received an apology from Mail on Sunday after they falsely reported on his relationship with hise military colleagues. (Foto di Karwai Tang / WireImage)

The correction also said thatadministrative issueswere responsible for Harry not receiving the letter from Lord Dannatt, and said that he’s since replied to the note.

CLICCA QUI PER ISCRIVERTI ALLA NOSTRA NEWSLETTER DI INTRATTENIMENTO

We apologise to Prince Harry and have made a donation to the Invictus Games Foundation,” ha detto la dichiarazione.

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY’S CHEERY CHRISTMAS CARD FEATURING 1-YEAR-OLD SON ARCHIE REVEALED

The Invictus Games are a competition series similar to the Olympics, held for disabled veterans. They were created by the Duke of Sussex.

Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle. (Foto di Karwai Tang / WireImage)

Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle. (Foto di Karwai Tang / WireImage)

Prince Harry has found himself at odds with the tabloid before, Lui e sua moglie, Meghan Markle, siamo in the throes of a lawsuit against the tabloid after they published a letter written by the Duchess to her father after the royal wedding.

CLICCA QUI PER OTTENERE L'APP FOX NEWS

The couple also took aim at other media companies for violating their privacy, recentemente nabbing a win against a news agency that published photos of Markle and the couple’s son Archie.

I commenti sono chiusi.