좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다.
Romney says Trump likely Republican nominee if he runs in 2024
이것의. 미트 롬니, R- 유타, said in an interview Tuesday that if former President Trump were to run again in 2024 he would likely win the Republican nomination.
“He has by far the largest voice and a big impact in my party,” Romney told the New York Times’ DealBook. “I don’t know if he’s planning to run in 2024 or not, but if he does, I’m pretty sure he would win the nomination.”
Romney noted that he’s not always good at making predictions and “a lot can happen between now and 2024,” but he said in recent polls comparing Trump to other potential Republican candidates, “he wins in a landslide.”
He said if Trump runs again he would support a candidate who “more represented the tiny wing of the party that I represent.”
He added that he hasn’t voted for Trump in the past and wouldn’t plan on doing so in the future. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 지우다 should focus 의 위에 2022 선거, 아니 2024, in CPAC address: 뉴트 깅 리치
– 롬니 전화 바이든 $ 1.9T COVID-19 relief bill a ‘clunker’
– 지우다 to claim he is ‘presumptive 2024 후보자,'CPAC 연설의 GOP 리더: 보고서
– 지우다 to speak at CPAC conference in first public appearance post-White House
– 트럼프 지지자 confront Mitt Romney at airport, 비행기에서: 동영상
– Trump CPAC message to include ‘big thank you’ to supporters, Lara Trump expects
Tiger Woods의 Twitter 계정은 부상에 대한 업데이트를 제공합니다., 감사합니다 팬
Tiger Woods is awake, responsive and recovering in a Los Angeles-area hospital after the golf legend was injured in a single-vehicle rollover crash Tuesday morning, according to a statement from his official Twitter account early Wednesday.
박사. Anish Mahajan, chief medical officer and interim CEO of Harbor-UCLA Medical Center said Woods is recovering from a long surgical procedure to repair “significant orthopedic injuries to his right lower extremity”
“Comminuted open fractures affecting both the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia,” said Mahajan. “Additional injuries to the bones of the foot and ankle were stabilized with a combination of screws and pins.”
“Trauma to the muscle and soft-tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling,” 그는 계속했다.
The statement also expressed appreciation for the doctors and hospital staff at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, and the Fire Department.
Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said Woods was driving at a “relatively greater speed than normal” when he crashed in a hilly area and that Woods was driving northbound when he hit a center divider and flew several hundred feet. He noted that there was no evidence of impairment when emergency personnel arrived. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 타이거 우즈 뒤얽힌 in vehicle-crash investigation for 3rd time
– 타이거 우즈 was set to meet with these two NFL stars prior to car crash
– 타이거 우즈’ crash dispatch audio 공개: ‘We have a rollover with someone trapped’
– Lindsey Vonn ‘praying‘ for Tiger Woods after car crash
– 연예인 반응하다 to Tiger Woods’ car crash: ‘Prayers up for the GOAT’
American Airlines not denying UFO spotting, says talk to the FBI
An American Airlines passenger jet traveling from Cincinnati to Phoenix encountered a UFO over northeastern New Mexico Sunday afternoon.
The pilot on flight 2292 radioed around 1:00 오후. CST that the UFO was flying right on top of them, according to a radio transmission recorded by Steve Douglass on his blog, Deep Black Horizon. American Airlines verified to Fox News that the transmission is from flight 2292.
“Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us,” the pilot said in the radio transmission.
“I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast. It went right over the top of us.”
American Airlines confirmed that the radio transmission is authentic, but did not give any further comment on the possible alien encounter.
“Following a debrief with our Flight Crew and additional information received, we can confirm this radio transmission was from American Airlines Flight 2292 2 월. 21,” an American Airlines spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. “For any additional questions on this, we encourage you to reach out to the FBI.”
The FBI did not immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 트위터 lights up with UFO talk after light seen in Florida sky, turns out to be Navy missile
– ‘Odd’ 빛 spotted in North Carolina sky prompts several theories
– UFO documents 출시 by CIA are ‘real-life X-Files,’ 전문가 말한다
– Pennsylvania teen 청구 됨 with killing older sister while parents slept, DA 말한다
– North Dakota House passes bill banning mandatory face masks
– Buffalo’s school district tells students that ‘all white people play a part in perpetuating systemic racism’
– Pro beach volleyball players back out of Qatar tournament over bikini attire
– 테드 크루즈: 아내 하이디 '예쁜 p—에드’ 위에 유출 text messages on Cancun trip
– French actor Gerard Depardieu 청구 됨 with alleged rape and sexual assault from 2018 케이스
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Huawei 2020 revenue ticks up despite US sanctions, chairman says
– Australian lawmakers expected to pass amendments to Facebook, Google law
– Boeing 수신 FAA inspection order on some 777 engines after United failure
– Dave Portnoy, Robinhood CEO clash over GameStop stock: ‘You killed the little guy!’
– BLM 주식 detailed look at finances: 보고서
– 타이거 우즈 was driving Genesis GV80 in Los Angeles crash
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “This Day in History.”
일부 이별 단어
터커 칼슨 examined why the mainstream media feels threatened by free speech on Tuesday’s “오늘 밤 터커 칼슨.”
“Recently we’ve watched with great amusement as our media gatekeepers thrash around in frenzy of foaming hysteria that someone, somewhere might dare to present facts or form opinions without their express written opinion,” Carlson said. “Freelance thinking is what they hate most – it’s a threat to their monopoly. You can’t say that out loud, so instead they call it disinformation.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! 목요일에받은 편지함에서 뵙겠습니다.