Senate Democrats passed the $ 480 billion increase by a simple majority vote of 50-48. The vote on the final measure occurred after 11 GOP lawmakers joined Democrats in a vote to invoke cloture, clearing the 60-vote filibuster threshold.
los 11 Republicans who voted to allow the measure to proceed were Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Minority Whip John Thune, John Cornyn, Lisa Murkowski, Shelley Moore Capito, Richard Shelby, Rob Portman, Susan Collins, John Barrasso, Mike Rounds and Roy Blunt.
The bill will now proceed to the House, where lawmakers could consider it by as early as next week. los $ 480 billion increase is enough to fund the government through at least early December. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN SOBRE NUESTRA PRINCIPAL HISTORIA.
En otros desarrollos:
– ACTUALIZACIONES EN VIVO: Demócratas, Republicanos votar to lift debt ceiling for now
– Donald Trump calls for McConnell’s ouster after giving Dems debt ‘lifeline’: ‘Mitch is not the guy’ to lead
– Deroy Murdock: Mitch McConnell colapsa beneath Democrat debt-limit lies
– Hannity shames Mitch McConnell for ‘completely caving’ to Dems’ threats: ‘Where is your backbone?"
– Some Republicans unhappy with McConnell’s debt ceiling deal: ‘Complete capitulation’
Florida mom gets standing ovation in Virginia after calling for ‘mass exodus’ from public schools
Florida mom Quisha King called for a “éxodo masivo” from the public school system, arguing that school officials left parents with no other choice for fighting left-wing ideas.
Her comments came during the annual Family Research Council’s Pray Vote Stand Summit during a Thursday panel on “Fighting Indoctrination on a National Scale.”
“I really think at this point the only thing to do is have a mass exodus from the public school system – that’s it,” King dijo. En respuesta, she received prolonged applause, and many in the audience rose to their feet at the Leesburg, Virginia, evento.
King previously drew national attention in June for her speech opposing critical race theory (CRT). She works with the group Moms for Liberty, which is one of many battling CRT and other ideas across the nation.
Her comments came amid an uproar over the Justice Department’s announcement that the FBI would investigate potential violence at school board meetings. Attorney General Merrick Garland’s memo on the issue raised concerns as it appeared to be in response to a National School Boards Association (NSBA) letter suggesting that officials were encountering a form of “terrorismo interno.” HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– Virginia mother, Indian immigrant fights DOJ ‘target’ on backs of parents: These are ‘good people’
– voluntad. Consejo Escolar demanda moms after docs ‘inadvertently and mistakenly’ released through FOIA request
– Butcher & González: Biden’s Justice Department clueless that censoring parents is sure to end badly
– Philadelphia mom habla, ‘won’t be intimidated’ by DOJ’s targeting of parents
La familia de Gabby Petito se abre a la caza de Brian Laundrie; cree que le falta la "pieza" del rompecabezas
Brian Laundrie has been on the run for several weeks since his fiancée, Gabby Petito, was declared missing and the Petito family believes he holds the answers to what happened to their daughter.
The Petito and Schmidt families sat down for an exclusive interview with Fox News senior correspondent Laura Ingle to vocalize their frustrations regarding the ongoing manhunt for Laundrie and their hopes to find answers.
“Just turn yourself in,” Petito’s mother Nichole Schmidt said of Laundrie. “It’s just getting more and more frustrating as days go on. I don’t know what’s taking so long.”
Petito’s family wants Laundrie found alive so he can provide the missing answers connecting the death of their 22-year-old daughter. The family believes Laundrie “knows everything,” her mother admitted.
“He’s our missing piece to the puzzle to find out what happened,” Petito’s stepfather Jim Schmidt said. “What happened out there? Until they find him, we won’t know.” HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– ACTUALIZACIONES EN VIVO: Brian Laundrie’s dad came up empty in Florida park search
– OMS es Christopher Laundrie, Brian Laundrie’s father?
– Gabby Petito Foundation ‘up and running’ to help parents bring ‘their children home’
– Hiker who reclamado Brian Laundrie sighting near Appalachian Trail says FBI ‘took a lot of notes’ during meeting
LECTURAS DE HOY:
– Battleground Democrat golpea president on handling of border, socialist spending
– California teen fatally Disparo in road rage incident in front of horrified uncle
– Montana abortion restriction laws blocked by state judge
– Astros, Rayos llevar 1-0 lead in ALDS series
– Matthew Stafford battles through finger injury, leads Rams to big NFC West win
LO MÁS RECIENTE DE FOX BUSINESS:
– Costco se enfrenta a a major shortage of a holiday staple
– Is Amazon looking to leave Seattle?
– Why homeowners están viendo a rise in monthly mortgage and interest rates
– Demócratas to limit Biden’s plan giving IRS more info on bank accounts
– Google to block ads from appearing next to content denying climate change
ALGUNAS PALABRAS DE PARTIDA
Tucker Carlson blasted President Biden on Thursday night’s “Tucker Carlson esta noche” for seemingly being “dazed and confused” y también “inconsciente” of France’s anger at the U.S. for agreeing to provide nuclear-powered submarines to Australia.
“John Kerry, the former secretary of state, now our climate czar, was asked what happened here?” Carlson dijo. “And his response was really simple: Like John Adams, Joe Biden had no idea that the French were upset. Ahora, unlike John Adams, our current president has the benefit of cell phones and the internet. But he still didn’t know. Joe Biden didn’t know because he’s in mental decline.
“So Kerry was asked to explain all of this by a French news channel,” Carlson continued. “Why did the Biden administration cut France out of a nuclear submarine deal with Australia? And his response was amazing. He said Joe Biden did this because Joe Biden was completely unaware there was a problem in the first place.”
Aún no se ha registrado en Fox News First? Click here para descubrir lo que te estás perdiendo.
Fox News' Ir a la página de visualización Ya está disponible, Brindar a los visitantes opciones de proveedores de TV paga en su área con Fox News Channel. & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First fue compilado por Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Gracias por hacernos su primera opción por la mañana.! Have a great weekend, stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.