좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
Trump signs Covid bill, averts shutdown, will continue to push for $ 2G checks from Congress
Five days after calling the coronavirus bill a “disgrace,” President Trump signed the massive $ 900 billion COVID-19 relief and $ 1.4 trillion government spending package Sunday night.
The president’s decision to sign the package will avert a government shutdown, restore unemployment benefits, stop evictions, provide rental assistance, add additional funding to the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program and invest in vaccine distribution, among other items in the bills.
Trump has also sent a “redlined version” of the bill to Congress, which includes an item by item breakdown and formal rescission request insisting that any “wasteful items” be removed from the bill.
“As President, I have told Congress that I want far less wasteful spending and more money going to the American people in the form of $ 2,000 checks per adult and $ 600 per child,” Trump said in a statement issued by White House Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere on Sunday. “Much more money is coming. I will never give up my fight for the American people!”
화요일에, Trump slammed the $ 900 billion relief bill as a “disgrace” and claimed it has “almost nothing to do with COVID.”
“Congress found plenty of money for foreign countries, lobbyists and special interests while sending the bare minimum to the American people who need it,” 트럼프는 말했다.
하나, House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Nita M. Lowey, D-NY, said that she and her committee’s Democratic majority plan to reject the president’s request. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 트럼프 대통령 signs COVID relief, spending bill averting shutdown. So what happens now?
– Illinois restaurant owner 말한다 limited coronavirus stimulus will cause middle class to ‘starve to death’
– Beverly Hills restaurant 잡힌 planning ‘discreet’ New Year’s dinner amid dining ban
– Barstool’s Dave Portnoy launches $ 500K fund to aid small businesses hit by pandemic
Nashville bombing suspect Anthony Quinn Warner died in explosion: 경찰
The suspect behind the Christmas Day bombing in downtown Nashville has been identified as 63-year-old Anthony Quinn Warner, authorities confirmed during a press conference Sunday.
Police said Warner owned the RV that exploded in downtown Nashville early Friday, and that he died in the blast.
폭발로 인해 남겨진 파편들 사이에서 인간 조직이 발견되었습니다., and DNA examinations of tissue samples by The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and FBI were found to be consistent with Warner. 게다가, the Tennessee Highway Patrol uncovered a vehicle identification number from the remains of the RV, which revealed it was registered to Warner.
Authorities said that, while they are still following leads, 있다 “no indication” that any other people were involved.
Police added that a motive for the bombing remains unknown and that officials are looking to speak with anyone familiar with Warner’s ideologies. Police are interviewing individuals identified to have been known by Warner and are still processing evidence from the scene. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– White box truck 놀이 audio ‘similar’ 내쉬빌의 RV로 향하는 폭발로 테네시 고속도로 폐쇄
– LA entertainment exec 연결됨 to Nashville bombing suspect
– Tattoo shop ruined in Nashville explosion after year of braving coronavirus pandemic: '그것은 사라 졌어요,'주인은 말한다
– Nashville family 크레딧 officers with helping them flee home moments before explosion
– Nashville cops detail lifesaving moments before explosion: '크리스마스는 우리에게 결코 같지 않을 것입니다’
Fauci claims his earlier herd immunity numbers were ‘guestimates,’ settles on 75-80 퍼센트
박사. Anthony Fauci on Sunday dismissed accusations that he deliberately moved the goalposts on when the country would vaccinate enough people against COVID-19 to reach herd immunity, saying he was previously offering “guestimates.”
Reported by some outlets as a “confession,” Fauci told The New York Times: “When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 ...에 75 percent …Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, 나는 생각했다, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80,85.”
In subsequent interviews, Fauci has focused on the other part of that Times report in which he compared COVID-19 to measles, saying at the time that “I’d bet my house that COVID isn’t as contagious as measles.”
Fauci appeared on Sunday morning’s “State of the Union,” reiterating to CNN’s Dana Bash that he based his numbers on measles – not polling.
“Measles is about 98% effective vaccine; the COVID-19 vaccine is about 94%,” Fauci said.
“When you get below 90% of the population vaccinated with measles, you start seeing a breakthrough against the herd immunity, people starting to get infected, like we saw in upper New York State and in New York City, with the Orthodox Jewish group, when we had the measles outbreak.”
“So I made a calculation that COVID-19 is not as nearly as transmissible as measles,” Fauci added, stressing that measles is “the most transmissible” virus. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Supermarket chain 준다 $ 200K in gift cards to struggling restaurants amid coronavirus pandemic
– 전쟁, instability pose coronavirus vaccine challenges in poor nations
– ‘Believe in science’: EU kicks off COVID-19 vaccine campaign
– Coronavirus restrictions 죽이는 the party rental industry
– Texas woman on President Trump commuting her remaining term of supervised release from prison
– 바이든 행정부가 중동 평화를 위해 의미하는 바에 대해 전 이스라엘 유엔 대사 다농
– Rising Democratic star Bottoms takes heat as Atlanta homicides soar
– Padres to acquire Blake Snell, 2018 AL Cy Young winner, in shocking trade with Rays: 보고서
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– UK urges businesses to prepare for Brexit as companies fear disruption: 보고서
– China highly criticizes Ant Group, tells company to switch back to its mainstay payments business
– 에서&티 to waive data overage charges for customers impacted by outages due to Nashville bombing
– Could you 라이브 on the average Social Security benefit in 2021?
– ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ dominates Christmas pandemic box office opening weekend
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “This Day in History.”
일부 이별 단어
Steve Hilton discussed how the establishment refused to accept President Trump and his policies over the last four years on “The Next Revolution” Sunday night.
“For four years they plotted and schemed to get their power back,” Hilton said. “The resistance, the Russia plot, the impeachment hoax, the endless attempts to block and stop the policies that you voted for. In spite of all this, President Trump did get it done.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Tuesday.