In her blog post, Morgan describes the dish as “barbecue the way it was meant to be” and even says the “made-from-scratch recipe … is as delicious as any you’ll find in a restaurant.”
ザ・ “Southern Pulled Pork BBQ” recipe just requires a Dutch oven, pork butt and a homemade barbecue rub. もちろん, you also have to choose a barbecue sauce to serve with it.
According to Morgan, the pulled pork can be served alongside baked beans, coleslaw and cornbread, or on a sandwich, topped with coleslaw.
1 tablespoon steak seasoning
1 tablespoon burger seasoning
1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon paprika
5 ポンド. Boston Butt (pork shoulder roast)
1 cup water
2 tablespoon. liquid smoke
1. Preheat oven to 350 度.
2. Using your hands, generously coat pork roast with dry BBQ spice rub. Work well into the meat.
3. Place pork in a large dutch oven. Add water and liquid smoke.
4. Cover dutch oven with lid.
5. Roast pork at 350 degrees for 2 時間, checking through the roasting process to ensure there is still enough liquid to prevent scorching.
6. 後 2 時間, reduce heat to 275 度, and cook for an additional 2 時間.
7. Remove pork roast from oven and let rest for 30 分.
8. Transfer roast to a cutting board and pull meat with two forks, separating it from the fat.
9. Cover with aluminum foil until ready to serve with your favorite BBQ sauce as a sandwich or a plate.