The reviews will focus on the State Department’s Special Immigrant Visa program, Afgani processati per l'ammissione dei rifugiati negli Stati Uniti, reinsediamento dei rifugiati e dei beneficiari del visto, and the emergency evacuation of the U.S. Ambasciata a Kabul, according to an Oct. 15 memo to Secretary of State Blinken first reported by Politico and confirmed by Fox News.
Diana Shaw, the acting inspector general at State, told Congress that her office was launching “several oversight projects” related to the end of the U.S. military and diplomatic missions in Afghanistan.
“Given the elevated interest in this work by Congress and the unique circumstances requiring coordination across the Inspector General community, I wanted to notify our committees of jurisdiction of this important work,” Shaw wrote in a letter to the foreign affairs and intelligence committees of both the U.S. House and the U.S. Senato.
Other inspectors general offices, including those at the Department of Defense and the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction, are also likely to launch similar probes of the withdrawal, Riferito Politico. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– Top Biden officials mantenere being MIA during crises
– Congressmen negato access to Afghan refugees at US base in Qatar, rappresentante. Issa says
– Corse di mezzanotte: Biden secretly volare underage migrants into NY in the dead of night
– WH’s reaction to Biden without mask in posh restaurant likely to surprise tu
Youngkin campaign ad uses McAuliffe’s words to showcase his stance against parents influencing schools
The campaign of Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin has clapped back after his Democratic opponent Terry McAuliffe accused the Republican of “torsione” his words on education.
“Two weeks before Election Day, Terry McAuliffe is struggling to save his campaign,” Youngkin spokeswoman Macaulay Porter told Fox News. “Dopo 3 weeks of confirming more than half a dozen times that he meant exactly what he said in the debate, McAuliffe has been ordered by panicked DC Democrats to stop spouting anti-parent screeds.”
“But it’s too late – Terry showed us his heart,” Porter added. “This is what he believes. His attempt to fool Virginians is pathetic, and parents know the truth because the videos don’t lie. Terry will have to answer for that in two weeks on Election Day.”
Youngkin is launching an ad showing footage of the seven times McAuliffe said he doesn’t want parents determining what schools teach their children. l'annuncio, which the campaign exclusively provided to Fox News, uses footage of McAuliffe’s own words to make his position clear.
“I’m not going to let parents come into schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe, who served as Virginia’s governor from 2014 per 2018, said during a September debate. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”
A recent Fox News poll found that 57 percent of Virginia parents said that parents “should be telling schools what to teach.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Conservatori sbattere McAuliffe ally who declared, ‘Only cure for stupid is education’
– Jonathan Turley: VP Harris’ McAuliffe endorsement video may violate federal law
– Harris hitting campaign trail with McAuliffe amid tight gara for Virginia governor
– Fox News Poll: Schools, economia guida close Virginia governor’s race
Christopher Steele ABC intervista sbattuta dall'ex funzionario di Trump: "Non è James Bond"’
A former Trump administration official told Fox News on Monday that ex-MI6 agent Christopher Steele – who largely defended his controversial dossier of salacious allegations against Donald Trump in a recent ABC interview – is not the intrepid British spy he claims to be.
“He’s no James Bond,” ha detto l'ex capo di stato maggiore del Dipartimento della Difesa Kash Patel “Tucker Carlson stasera,” after the former spy did a sit-down with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos and implied there is still a potential that allegations in the dossier could still be borne out.
“I think the Russians felt they got pretty good value out of Donald Trump when he was president with the U.S,” Steele replied when pressed by Stephanopoulos as to why the salacious video purporting to show Trump in bed with Russian prostitutes had yet to be publicly substantiated.
When asked if a ‘Trump 2024’ bid would be a threat to national security, Steele replied in the affirmative.
Patel told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that the former British agent, along with the FBI, “knew from jump” that the information in the ex-spy’s dossier was unreliable. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– CNN’s Stelter chiede Democratic attorney embroiled in Russiagate for media advice on covering democracy
– Steele dossier author still crede Michael Cohen colluded with Russia in Prague despite DOJ report
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– Colin Powell morto a 84 dalle complicazioni del COVID-19
– Philly train riders may have recorded rape on phones, may be charged
– Texas lawmakers passaggio new congressional maps bolstering GOP
– Schwarzenber, Red Sox sbattere Astros 12-3, piombo ALCS 2-1
– Titani fermare Josh Allen on crucial 4th down to hold on for win, i fan discutono se Bills abbia fatto il gioco giusto
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– Some Dems sollecitare Nancy to pump the brakes on tax plan
– GOP lotte back after Dem says a state is ‘irrelevant’ to America’s economy
– Queste siamo the best places to retire in the US for 2021-2022
– Major television station owner colpire with ransomware attack
– Walmart announces Black Friday shopping… with a twist
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Sean Hannity said vaccine mandates supported by President Biden and the Democrats are unscientific and moreover are vilifying the exact people he and many others on all sides lauded for their bravery and professionalism during the worst early days of the coronavirus pandemic.
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Ci vediamo mercoledì nella tua casella di posta.