The reviews will focus on the State Department’s Special Immigrant Visa program, Afghans processed for refugee admission into the U.S., resettlement of refugees and visa recipients, and the emergency evacuation of the U.S. 카불 대사관, according to an Oct. 15 memo to Secretary of State Blinken first reported by Politico and confirmed by Fox News.
Diana Shaw, the acting inspector general at State, told Congress that her office was launching “several oversight projects” related to the end of the U.S. military and diplomatic missions in Afghanistan.
“Given the elevated interest in this work by Congress and the unique circumstances requiring coordination across the Inspector General community, I wanted to notify our committees of jurisdiction of this important work,” Shaw wrote in a letter to the foreign affairs and intelligence committees of both the U.S. House and the U.S. 상원.
Other inspectors general offices, including those at the Department of Defense and the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction, are also likely to launch similar probes of the withdrawal, Politico는. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Top Biden officials keep being MIA during crises
– Congressmen denied access to Afghan refugees at US base in Qatar, 대표. Issa says
– 자정 달리기: Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in the dead of night
– WH’s reaction to Biden without mask in posh restaurant likely to surprise you
Youngkin campaign ad uses McAuliffe’s words to showcase his stance against parents influencing schools
The campaign of Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin has clapped back after his Democratic opponent Terry McAuliffe accused the Republican of “비틀기” his words on education.
“Two weeks before Election Day, Terry McAuliffe is struggling to save his campaign,” Youngkin spokeswoman Macaulay Porter told Fox News. “후 3 weeks of confirming more than half a dozen times that he meant exactly what he said in the debate, McAuliffe has been ordered by panicked DC Democrats to stop spouting anti-parent screeds.”
“But it’s too late – Terry showed us his heart,” Porter added. “This is what he believes. His attempt to fool Virginians is pathetic, and parents know the truth because the videos don’t lie. Terry will have to answer for that in two weeks on Election Day.”
Youngkin is launching an ad showing footage of the seven times McAuliffe said he doesn’t want parents determining what schools teach their children. 광고, which the campaign exclusively provided to Fox News, uses footage of McAuliffe’s own words to make his position clear.
“I’m not going to let parents come into schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” 맥컬리프, who served as Virginia’s governor from 2014 ...에 2018, said during a September debate. “나는 부모가 학교에 가르쳐야 할 것을 가르쳐야 한다고 생각하지 않습니다.”
A recent Fox News poll found that 57 percent of Virginia parents said that parents “should be telling schools what to teach.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Conservatives slam McAuliffe ally who declared, ‘Only cure for stupid is education’
– 조나단 털리: VP Harris’ McAuliffe endorsement video may violate 연방법
– Harris hitting campaign trail with McAuliffe amid tight 경주 for Virginia governor
– 폭스 뉴스 설문 조사: 학교, 경제 운전 close Virginia governor’s race
Christopher Steele ABC 인터뷰는 전 트럼프 관리에 의해 비난: '그는 제임스 본드가 아니다.’
A former Trump administration official told Fox News on Monday that ex-MI6 agent Christopher Steele – who largely defended his controversial dossier of salacious allegations against Donald Trump in a recent ABC interview – is not the intrepid British spy he claims to be.
“He’s no James Bond,” Kash Patel 전 국방부 참모총장이 말했습니다. “오늘 밤 터커 칼슨,” after the former spy did a sit-down with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos and implied there is still a potential that allegations in the dossier could still be borne out.
“I think the Russians felt they got pretty good value out of Donald Trump when he was president with the U.S,” Steele replied when pressed by Stephanopoulos as to why the salacious video purporting to show Trump in bed with Russian prostitutes had yet to be publicly substantiated.
When asked if a ‘Trump 2024’ bid would be a threat to national security, Steele replied in the affirmative.
Patel told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that the former British agent, FBI와 함께, “knew from jump” that the information in the ex-spy’s dossier was unreliable. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– CNN’s Stelter 묻다 Democratic attorney embroiled in Russiagate for media advice on covering democracy
– Steele dossier author still 믿는다 Michael Cohen colluded with Russia in Prague despite DOJ report
– 콜린 파월 죽은 ...에서 84 코로나19 합병증으로
– Philly train riders may have recorded rape on phones, may be charged
– Texas lawmakers 통과하다 new congressional maps bolstering GOP
– Schwarber, Red Sox slam 아스트로스 12-3, lead ALCS 2-1
– 타이탄 중지 Josh Allen on crucial 4th down to hold on for win, fans debate whether Bills made right play
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Some Dems urge Nancy to pump the brakes on tax plan
– GOP fights back after Dem says a state is ‘irrelevant’ to America’s economy
– 이들 아르 the best places to retire in the US for 2021-2022
– Major television station owner 히트 with ransomware attack
– 월마트 announces Black Friday shopping… 트위스트
일부 이별 단어
션 해니 티 said vaccine mandates supported by President Biden and the Democrats are unscientific and moreover are vilifying the exact people he and many others on all sides lauded for their bravery and professionalism during the worst early days of the coronavirus pandemic.
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.