“今年のこの時期にとても豊富な美しい夏の食材を紹介するレシピを作成するように促されました, 特にアスパラガス,” thefoodblog.netのColleenMilneは言います. “I also wanted a quick and easy dinner idea for busy weeknights. この steak and asparagus stir-fry comes together in just 20 分, all in one pan, and it’s a delicious and economical way to use a steak. Serve it on its own or with rice or noodles.”
Steak and Asparagus Stir-Fry by Colleen Milne of thefoodblog.net
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time 10 分
Cook Time 10 分
½ cup orange juice
3 tablespoons tamari sauce or gluten-free soy sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon ginger minced
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1 garlic clove minced
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon chili paste sambal oelek or sriracha
2 tablespoons peanut oil
8 オズ top sirloin steak 細かく刻んだて
12 oz asparagus trimmed & sliced in half on the diagonal
8 oz cremini mushrooms sliced
2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
1 large red bell pepper cored, seeded and sliced into ½ inch strips
½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
1. Whisk all sauce ingredients in a bowl, or put them in a jar with a lid and shake
1. Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
2. 追加 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil, heating until just beginning to smoke
3. Add the mushrooms and thyme and stir fry until tender and browned about 2-3 分. Transfer mushrooms to a plate.
4. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil & heat, spreading around the pan.
5. In batches, add the meat, spreading pieces out.
6. Sear the meat for 30 秒, turn and sear 30 seconds more. Transfer to the plate with the mushrooms
7. Add asparagus and red pepper to the pan and stir fry 1 分
8. 追加 1 tablespoon water to the pan and cook until the water evaporates
9. Add the sauce to the pan along with the meat and mushrooms
10. 料理, stirring just until the sauce starts to thicken, 約 1 分
11. Transfer to a platter, stir in cherry tomatoes and serve immediately
This original recipe is owned by TheFoodBlog.net and was shared with Fox News Digital.