アメリカ. Marshals-led Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force took 23-year-old Bryan Rhoden into custody when he surrendered in Chamblee, 狐 5 Atlanta reported Thursday evening. The site was about 25 miles southeast of where police found three bodies on the golf course July 3.
Rhoden allegedly gunned down golf pro Gene Siller, 41, near the 10th hole. Police previously said they believed Siller was not initially a target but was shot in the head after approaching a suspicious truck that had careened onto the golf course.
Police later found the bodies of California resident Henry Valdez, 46, and Kansas resident Paul Pierson, 76, in the bed of a white Dodge pickup truck stuck on a hill of the golf course.
Cobb County police Chief Tim Cox told reporters Thursday evening that Rhoden would face three counts each of murder and aggravated assault as well as two counts of kidnapping. He added that investigators could still pursue additional charges. トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– 犯罪 wave continues across major American cities
– MSNBC’S Chris Hayes links crime growth to ‘truly shocking proliferation of guns’
– Kansas City ‘defund the police’ effort ‘destructive and deadly,’ Missouri AG says as he files amicus brief
– Houston Astros fan, 17, ショット in head while riding home from game, 死んだ, father says
– Samuel Olson case: テレサ・バルボア 充電された with capital murder in Texas boy’s death
– Houston aquarium shooting 葉 2 デッド, including suspect and 1 痛い
Stormy Daniels reacts after Michael Avenatti gets prison in extortion case
Stormy Daniels, WHO マイケル・アヴェナッティ once represented but then allegedly embezzled $ 300,000 から, said Thursday that she hopes her beleaguered former attorney is able to turn his life around after being sentenced to 30 months in prison Thursday in a separate extortion case.