In her blog post, Morgan explains her “Tailgate Meatballs” are also a delicious dinner entree served over rice.
The meatballs are “easy to make from scratch,” Morgan writes, 追加する: “The only hard part is trying to decide what sauce to add.”
She went on to say that she has used marinara, sweet and sour, barbecue, thai and even grape jelly.
In her recipe tips, Morgan wrote: “Any sauce works well with these meatballs. You can use your own, or use pre-made sauces from the store.”
2 ポンド 85% ground beef
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs (can use gluten-free)
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup dried onion flakes
2 teaspoons dried steak seasoning
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
1 large egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 度.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Scoop mixture with a melon-scooper and roll with hands into ball shape about 1 inch in diameter.
4. Grease sheet pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
5. Place meatballs on sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until cooked throughout.
6. Transfer meatballs to crockpot or cast iron skillet.
7. Smother with your favorite sauce.
8. Simmer meatballs on low heat until ready to serve with toothpicks.