Tampa Bay Buccaneers release Antonio Brown following Sunday's mid-game incident

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released seven-time NFL Pro Bowler 안토니오 브라운 following Sunday’s incident in which Brown dramatically walked off the mid-game against the New York Jets.

수요일에, Brown released a statement through his attorney, saying the Buccaneers knew he was dealing with an ankle injurywhich the team previously has denied. Brown alleged that he wasfired on the sideline for having a painful injuryand says herelented to pressure directly from my coach to play injured.
목요일에, the Buccaneers admitted knowing the wide receiver had recently dealt with an ankle injury but disputed Brown’s claim of pressuring the wide receiver to play.
    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have terminated the contract of Antonio Brown, 즉시 유효,” a Thursday statement read.
      While Antonio did receive treatment on his ankle and was listed on the injury report the week leading up to last Sunday’s game, he was cleared to play by our medical team prior to the start of the game and at no point during the game did he indicate to our medical personnel that he could not play.
        We have attempted, multiple times throughout this week, to schedule an evaluation by an outside orthopedic specialist, yet Antonio has not complied. Maintaining the health and wellness of our players is of the utmost importance to our organization.
        In a post-game interview Sunday, Bucs head coach Bruce Arians told reporters, “그는 더 이상 벅이 아니다., alright? That’s the end of the story.
            월요일에, Arians told reporters that Brown didn’t tell him he was injured. “We had a conversation and he left the field,” 아리우스가 말했다. When asked if the conversation with Brown on the sideline was at all regarding an ankle injury, Arians replied, “아니요.”
            “나는 그를 잘 빕니다,” 아리우스가 말했다. “I hope if he needs help, get someIt’s very hard because I do care about him.

            댓글이 닫혀 있습니다..