The Texas Republican tore into the progressive Democrat’s widely-panned tweet, torching it as being full of hate and telling Americans to start believing people on the left when they say they hate the country.
“Hateful, divisive lies,” Cruz wrote on Monday. “The Left hates America. Believe them when they tell you this.”
Cruz pointed out that former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick “tried to spread the same lies on July 4” two years ago and shared a link to an article from July 2019 highlighting his tweets pushing back against Kaepernick at that time.
Bush turned heads on Sunday when she claimed in a post about Independence Day that Black people in America “still aren’t free” and that the U.S. es “stolen land.”
“When they say that the 4th of July is about American freedom, remember this: the freedom they’re referring to is for white people,” the lawmaker wrote. “This land is stolen land and Black people still aren’t free.” HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN SOBRE NUESTRA PRINCIPAL HISTORIA.
En otros desarrollos:
– Democrat Cori Bush golpea the Fourth of July, claims ‘Black people still aren’t free’
– Su. Ted Cruz: Demócratas’ ‘Defund the Police’ – here’s their desperate ploy to escapar blame for rising crime rates
– NY Times pegar by critics, lawmakers for suggesting US flag is now ‘alienating to some’: ‘Disgusting’
– Lady Liberty canceled? Washington Post writer claims statue is ‘meaningless’ symbol of hypocrisy
Miami condo collapse death toll rises to 28 as Tropical Storm Elsa approaches state
Rescue teams combed through closets, looked under beds and even used drones with thermal imaging as they looked for pets that might have been left in the ruins of Champlain Towers South before a decision was made to demolish the still-standing section of the building, funcionarios dijeron el lunes.
The building was imploded on Sunday night, more than a week after it had partially collapsed, killing more than two dozen people and leaving more than 115 still missing.
Prior to the demolition, rescue teams conducted full sweeps looking for animals, searching every possible hiding place and — in the areas that were not accessible — using ladders on high-lift cranes to look through what was left of the 12-story building, Miami Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava told a news conference.
“We took every action that we possibly could to search for any pets, any animals, in the building, prior to the demolition,” Levine Cava said.
She said first responders used drones with thermal imaging over the rubble pile and in the tower and other areas that were not safe for humans. She also said doorways were opened, providing other ways for any missing pets to escape the building, and live animal traps were placed on balconies “at great personal risk” to rescue workers. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– Miami condo building: Tale of rescue after descendente several floors in Florida collapse
– Surfside officials ver condo demolition as ‘green light’ to resume ‘search and rescue’ operation
– Surfside manager empuja hacia atrás on reports of delayed condo repairs
– Colapso de condominio en Florida: 2 latest victims ID’d, including mother of 7-year-old found in rubble
Lambda variant raises concern due to ‘unusual’ mutations
The Lambda variant, which is believed to have been first detected in Peru about a year ago, is a new concern to scientists who say mutations could potentially be resistant to COVID-19 vaccines.
The World Health Organization said the variant’s mutations could increase its transmissibility or possibly increase its resistance to “neutralizing antibodies.” The health body called Lambda, or C.37, a “variant of interest.”
“So far we have seen no indication that the lambda variant is more aggressive,” Jairo Mendez-Rico, a WHO virologist, told DW. “It is possible that it may exhibit higher infection rates, but we don’t yet have enough reliable data to compare it to gamma or delta.”
He told the German outlet that a SARS-CoV-2, it may start to become more transmissible, but not as deadly. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– ‘The Talk’ co-host Amanda Kloots honores ‘guardian angel’ Nick Cordero 1 year since ‘unthinkable’ death
– Texas bookstore owner Comparte letter from customer claiming mask requirements will lead to new ‘Jim Crow’
– Pfizer vaccine protection against infection declines a 64% in Israel
– GOP lawmakers separar over mandatory vaccines for US military members
LECTURAS DE HOY:
– ‘Peeping Tom’ Disparo 3 times by Texas girl’s father is charged: reporte
– NJ protestors rotura windows at home of man accused in racist rant
– nosotros izquierda Bagram Air Base in dead of night, didn’t tell new Afghan commander
– Avión ruso desaparecidos: 28 people believed on board
– Violent July Fourth resultados in dozens shot, varios muertos
LO MÁS RECIENTE DE FOX BUSINESS:
– Keystone XL pipeline owner seeking $ 15 billion after Biden blocked permit
– Bitcoin mining operation in Finger Lakes chispas local concerns
– More Americans demandando states for early end to federal unemployment benefits
– Flight cancellations mount as US continues to break air travel records
– Asset owners managing $ 6 trln call for global carbon price
#TheFlashback: HAGA CLIC AQUÍ to find out what happened on “This Day in History.”
Aún no se ha registrado en Fox News First? Hacer clic aquí para descubrir lo que te estás perdiendo.
Fox News' Ir a la página de visualización Ya está disponible, Brindar a los visitantes opciones de proveedores de TV paga en su área con Fox News Channel. & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First fue compilado por Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Gracias por hacernos su primera opción por la mañana.! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.