좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
텍사스는 이제 전력이 거의 2 백만 가구
The eyes of Texas turned to an emerging water crisis Thursday evening after electrical power had been restored to nearly 2 백만 가구 — though hundreds of thousands of residents remained in the dark.
약 13 백만 텍사스 — or nearly half the state’s approximately 29 million residents — were under an advisory to boil drinking water, 보고서에 따르면. Houston and San Antonio were among the cities planning to distribute drinkable water on Friday, 보고서는 말했다.
The water crisis prompted Texas Gov. Greg Abbott to ask President Biden to declare a major disaster in the state, 여우 4 of Dallas reported.
“We need to make sure we use every tool possible to get water restored to our fellow Texans,” Abbott said, 역에 따르면.
Biden approved an emergency declaration for Texas along with Oklahoma and Louisiana that will move resources, supplies and equipment to the states, the Washington Post reported.
FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) would be sending 729,000 liters of water to the state and some of the power generators it planned to supply would be sent to water treatment plants, 보고서는 말했다.
The boil-water advisories followed record low temperatures that damaged infrastructure and pipes, 여우 4 신고. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
]- San Antonio apartments ablaze from suspected water tank explosion amid deadly winter storm
– 션 해니 티 폭발 Biden for deciding to ‘take a snow day’ amid Texas disaster
– Border mayor 구걸하다 Biden to stop releasing illegal immigrants into his city amid winter storm
– Rick Perry 말한다 Texans would go longer without power just to keep feds ‘out of their business’
– Texas power 중단 spark AOC Green New Deal claim, which spurs critics
Cuomo nursing home scandal a lower priority for media than Cruz Mexico trip
The media’s priorities were on clear display Thursday. ABC’s “World News Night” devoted roughly four times more coverage to the Cancun controversy surrounding Sen. 테드 크루즈, R- 텍사스, than to the growing legal problems faced by Democrat New York Gov. 앤드류 쿠 오모.
With Texans still struggling following deadly winter storms that have devastated the state’s power grid, Cruz landed in hot water late Wednesday after photos emerged on social media showing him and his family flying to Mexico for a vacation. A humbled Cruz flew back to Houston on Thursday amid the backlash.
그 동안에, Cuomo’s administration was reportedly facing investigation by the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn, N.Y., after critics accused officials of covering up the true number of COVID-19 nursing home deaths in the state. Early in the pandemic, the governor ordered assisted living facilities to accept COVID-positive patients in order to keep hospital beds free.
Judging by Thursday’s broadcast, it appeared ABC News believed Cruz’s vacation episode was far more consequential than Cuomo’s nursing home scandal.
“World News Tonight” dedicated nearly four minutes to the GOP senator’s round trip snafu and just 55 seconds to the Democrat’s growing legal controversy. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Cruz 인정하다 to having ‘second thoughts almost immediately’ 칸쿤 행 비행기 탑승 후
– Cruz pounded by Democrats over Cancun excursion
– NY Assembly Republicans 푸시 for Cuomo impeachment commission to investigate nursing home scandal
– Dem who 고발 당한 Cuomo of threat to ‘destroy’ him is latest to say governor bullied them
NASA’s Perseverance rover sends back photos after landing on Mars
NASA has unveiled the first photos from its fifth Mars rover, 인내, after a successful landing on the red planet’s Jezero crater at approximately 3:55 오후. 목요일.
“This landing is one of those pivotal moments for NASA, 미국, and space exploration globally – when we know we are on the cusp of discovery and sharpening our pencils, so to speak, to rewrite the textbooks,” acting NASA Administrator Steve Jurczyk said in statement. “The Mars 2020 Perseverance mission embodies our nation’s spirit of persevering even in the most challenging of situations, 영감을주는, and advancing science and exploration.”
인내, the most technologically advanced robot NASA has sent to date, 여행했다 293 million miles to reach Mars over the course of more than six months after launching on a United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket from Cape Canaveral Space Station on July 30. It will remain on Mars for nearly two years, searching for signs of ancient life and exploring the planet’s surface.
The mission will help prepare the agency for future human exploration on Mars in the 2030s. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Bob Dole 말한다 he’s been diagnosed with stage 4 폐암
– South Carolina veteran uses butt of his shotgun to kill home intruder who attacked his wife
– AOC goes vegetarian for Lent to honor colleague’s late son
– Alaska woman visits outhouse, bear takes a bite out of her backside: 보고서
– California parent 격분 by school board members’ viral comments: ‘등이있는 줄 알았는데’
– 뉴욕 경찰 체포 suspect who attacked woman in another bout of violence against Asian Americans
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Bill Ackman hires first woman for his investment team and reports record 2020 returns
– 포드 recalling 위에 150,000 vehicles for safety issues related to airbags, rear suspension
– Boeing clearing out of Commercial Airplanes HQ as remote work continues: 보고서
– 이들 아르 the safest states during the COVID-19 pandemic
– Third stimulus check: Why some Americans should file their taxes ASAP for a bigger payment
– Will more stimulus follow 민주당’ $ 1.9 trillion relief bill?
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “This Day in History.”
일부 이별 단어
스티븐 밀러, a senior adviser to former President Donald Trump, discussed the Democratic immigration plan with Laura Ingraham on “잉 그라함 각도” on Thursday night, calling it, “the most radical immigration bill ever written, ever drafted, ever submitted in the history of this country.”
“It is breathtaking,” 그는 덧붙였다. “Just a few examples: Under this bill, every single illegal alien in this country who merely submits an application to the U.S. 정부, if they want to work, they are work-authorized – immediately. Just submit the application, you are work-authorized.
“더욱이, every employer in the country is immediately allowed to hire illegal aliens – even if they haven’t even submitted their applications. 다시 말해, you may hire an illegal alien if they haven’t submitted their applications.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! Stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.