이번 주, wildfires scorched the West Coast as President Trump questioned climate science. 그 동안에, the US Postal Service remained in the spotlight as a federal judge moved to block policy changes and The Washington Post revealed the White House had halted a plan that would have distributed face masks to Americans through the Postal Service this spring.
- Army National Guard major told Congress feds requested heat ray and stockpiled ammunition before clearing DC protest
- Barr says calls for coronavirus lockdown are the ‘greatest intrusion on civil liberties’ other than slavery in US history
- Attorney General William Barr suggests charging violent protesters with sedition
- Weekly White House task force reports reflect mixed messages on masks
- Bipartisan negotiations over spending bill are not finished yet but moving in right direction
- Federal judge temporarily blocks USPS policy changes nationwide
- Pence’s former lead coronavirus task force aide slams Trump and endorses Biden in new video