레이첼 구크 때, 레이첼 쿡스의 오너, 크랜베리 마가리타 레시피를 공유했습니다., 우리는 그것을 시도해야한다는 것을 알았습니다..
“마가리타는 맑은 날과 해변에서만 먹을 수 있는 것이 아닙니다.! This fun twist on a classic margarita makes it perfect for fall and winter days,” Gurk told Fox News. “Garnish with a few fresh cranberries for a super festive beverage!”
Cranberry Margarita by Rachel Gurk, 레이첼 쿡스의 오너
만들다 5 서빙
준비 시간: 10 의사록
- Kosher salt for rimming glasses
- 1 ½ cups cranberry juice (look for one that is 100% juice)
- ¾ cup tequila
- ½ cup orange liqueur
- ½ cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Fresh cranberries and orange or lime wedges for garnish, 선택 과목
- If desired, rim glasses by dipping the top of the glass into juice and then kosher salt.
- Stir cranberry juice, tequila, orange liqueur, 오렌지 주스, and lime juice together in a pitcher; serve over ice. Garnish with fresh cranberries or orange and lime wedges.
- Want it a little sweeter? Try adding just a touch of simple syrup.
- Make a pitcher. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled, and you can make it up to a day ahead. Store in the refrigerator.
- Cranberry juice can be substituted for pomegranate juice for a pomegranate margarita.
This original recipe is owned by Rachel Cooks and was shared with Fox News.