좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
Trump cautions against excess preparation for the debate, while Biden aggressively prepares
트럼프 대통령 전 부통령 조 바이든 are preparing for Tuesday’s debate in starkly different ways, with the latter engaging in mock stand-offs while the former says he’s leveraging as practice the contentious environment he already faces as president.
여러 보고서에 따르면, Trump has refrained from traditional debate prep and eschewed practice sessions. Trump indicated on Sunday that former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and his attorney, 루디 줄리아니, helped him prep but it’s unclear what exactly that entailed.
After beating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who prepared extensively in 2016, Trump is suggesting he doesn’t want to overdo it.
“Sometimes you can go too much in that stuff,” Trump said during a press briefing on Sunday.
그 동안에, Biden has been holding mock debate sessions with senior adviser Bob Bauer and participated in huddles with top aides, 에 따르면 CBS.
Tuesday’s debate, hosted by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace, will be just one of many that Biden will have participated in as a politician. With decades as a senator, presidential candidate, and vice presidential nominee, Biden has plenty of hands-on experience with high-stakes debates.
“I’m prepared to go out and make my case as to why I think he’s failed and why I think the answers I have to proceed will help the American people, the American economy and make us safer internationally,”Biden은, arguing that Trump won’t convince voters with broadsides because “the people know the president is a liar.” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Supreme Court fight front and center at Biden-Trump debate.
– 트럼프 주니어. 예측하다 Biden debate performance will be ‘decent’, questions former VP’s ‘vitality.’
– Biden fact-checking Trump 대통령 토론에서 could be a mistake, Rove says.
– Biden’s whistle-stop: Democratic nominee taking post-debate train swing.
– No handshakes between Biden and Trump at first debate.
– Biden debate prep: Bob Bauer revealed as Trump ‘stand in’ for practice sessions.
– 보는 방법 Fox News coverage of the first Trump-Biden debate in Ohio.
Coronavirus death toll surpasses 1M worldwide
There have been over 1 백만 코로나 바이러스-associated deaths worldwide since the illness was first reported in Wuhan, 중국, in late 2019, according to Johns Hopkins University data.
1 월, as the virus began to spread outside of the country’s borders, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared it a global health emergency, but it wasn’t officially deemed a global pandemic until March.
그때부터, the world has been watching as companies race to develop a vaccine, and numerous countries issued lockdowns in hopes of containing the virus’ spread and cutting down on the number of fatalities, 그러나 outbreaks at nursing homes and other care facilities added thousands to the death toll.
Advancements in testing capabilities and contact tracing allowed for some return to normalcy, but not without officials warning of risk and governors issuing a series of mandates for face coverings and social distancing.
아직도, as countries reopened borders and loosened the coronavirus-related restrictions on travel, dining, and other social events, health officials sounded the alarm over possible spikes in cases and the danger of a second wave.
“As we get into the fall and the winter, you really want the level of community spread to be as low as you possibly get it,” 박사. 안토니 포시, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert and face of the White House’s Coronavirus Task Force, told ABC News recently. “There’s certainly parts of the country that are doing well, but there are states that are starting to show an uptick in cases and even some increases in hospitalizations in some states. 과, I hope not, 그러나, we very well might start seeing increases in deaths.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 까마귀’ John Harbaugh ignites social media criticism for yelling at referee without face covering.
– Dave Chappelle-led comedy shows canceled after ‘possible’ coronavirus exposure.
– Conservative group to argue that Media Matters should have been ineligible for PPP loan.
– Joy Behar, 테드 크루즈 bicker on ‘The View’ over NY Gov. Cuomo’s nursing home scandal.
– Fauci calls Florida lift on restaurant restrictions ‘very concerning.’
– 1 에 3 부모님 don’t intend to have their child get the flu vaccine this year.
– Trump coronavirus adviser Atlas fires back against Redfield criticisms, says advice based on ‘current science.’
Woman allegedly plows into Trump supporters, but NYT leaves out key detail
그만큼 뉴욕 타임즈 과 NPR covered the same story on Sunday when a liberal activist was caught on video allegedly plowing a car through a group of Trump supporters, but the liberal newspaper omitted a key detail that NPR and other outlets managed to divulge.
Tatiana Turner was charged with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon after she allegedly tried to plow through a group of pro-Trump demonstrators.
Over at the Gray Lady, 그만큼 same story had a remarkably different framing.
“A woman was charged with attempted murder after the car she was driving struck two people during a demonstration for racial justice in California that clashed with a counterprotest on Saturday, the authorities said,” Times reporter Marie Fazio wrote, without ever mentioning that the alleged victim was a Trump supporter.
After mentioning the victim did not suffer life-threatening injuries, The Times reported that “it was unclear whether they were part of the Caravan4Justice group or the counterprotest group because both groups had converged at the time.”
But NPR’s report featured video that showed the victims were clearly Trump supporters, as many were waving flags and wearing Trump merchandise. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 바이든 캠페인 quickly capitalizes on Trump taxes report with T-shirts, buttons, and stickers.
– Biden supporters trying to take over ‘Trump corner‘ on popular Florida street.
– Gutfeld on the phony outrage over Trump’s tax returns.
– Biden fact-checking Trump 대통령 토론에서 could be a mistake, Rove says.
– Meghan McCain gives birth to baby girl named Liberty: 보고서.
– Minneapolis police investigating alleged ballot harvesting scheme by Omar associates.
– Police report 911 emergency call service outages in multiple states.
– House Democrats unveil updated version of the Heroes Act.
– Woman’s profanity-filled meltdown on flight to Detroit caught on camera.
– Bodycam footage shows Trump campaign aide Brad Parscale being tackled, detained by police.
– 패트릭 마 홈스’ 어머니, Randi, jabs announcers over son’s name: ‘Ugh I may scream.’
– Lightning top Stars in Stanley Cup Final.
– Gunfire erupts inside Mexican bar 죽이는 11 amid violent turf war.
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Citigroup’s Ray McGuire, with Bloomberg ties, preps NYC mayoral run.
– Biden’s tax plan would destroy millions of jobs, says former Trump economist.
– Bankrupt gun maker Remington Outdoor to be broken up and sold.
– Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey donates $ 10M to ‘Antiracist Center.’
– Cuomo extends moratorium on evictions in New York.
– Billionaire reveals why he may be next big name to ‘escape’ the Golden State.
일부 이별 단어
Tucker Carlson on Monday argued that Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s happy family is driving Democrats crazy.
“Democrats know Amy Coney Barrett’s life refutes the lies they have pushed on the rest of us for decades, [so] they must destroy her personally,” the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” host said. “Her happiness — her family’s happiness — is evidence that they are frauds.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? Click here 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay-TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 데이비드 아로. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! Enjoy your day, stay safe, and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing on Wednesday.