좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
트럼프 캠프는 네바다를 가리킨다, '이중 투표'의 증거를 주장,’ 투표 용지에 죽은 사람들의 이름
The Trump 2020 Campaign has filed a lawsuit in Nevada, telling a judge is has evidence that the names of deceased people appeared on ballots in last month’s election — and more than 42,000 instances of “double votes.”
President Trump lost Nevada to Democrat Joe Biden by 33,596 투표, with the state’s final tally certified last week by both its Supreme Court and Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak, essentially securing the state’s six Electoral College votes for Biden.
Trump campaign attorney Jesse Binnall told Nevada District Cout Judge James Russell that 1,506 votes received in the general election came from deceased voters, 에 따르면 KLAS-TV of Las Vegas.
Binnall also alleged that 42,284 voters cast ballots twice, 대충 20,000 did so without a Nevada mailing address and 2,468 had changed their address to one in another state.
Just prior to the Thursday hearing, the Nevada GOP posted a video on Twitter of 20 binders they said contained evidence supporting their claims.
“We have testimony from multiple witnesses reporting that the usb drives used in the election would show that vote tallies changed overnight,” the group said on Twitter. “That means in the dead of night, votes would appear or disappear on these voting machines during early voting and Election Day.” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 미란다 디바인 전화 네바다 2020 presidential election review ‘good news’
– Matt Schlapp: 네바다 allowing Trump team to present election fraud case ‘a great step’
– ‘Ingraham Angle’ exclusive: Nevada poll worker 주장 she witnessed blatant voter fraud
– Nevada election worker alleges 투표 비리, Trump campaign submits affidavit to DOJ
– 터커 칼슨: 예, dead people 투표 in this election and Democrats helped make it happen
션 해니 티: Videos from Georgia, Nevada raise questions about those elections
Sean Hannity devoted part of his opening “Hannity” monologue Thursday to a discussion of new election fraud allegations stemming from videotapes from Georgia and Nevada.
In Georgia, 호스트가 말했다, 조사 센터의 감시 영상에 여론 조사관이 밤 동안 카운트가 일시 중지 될 것이라는 말을 듣고 방에서 나가는 것으로 나타났습니다.. 그때, 금발 머리띠를 한 여인이 테이블로 다가가 아래에서 한 쌍의 가방을 꺼냈다..
“증인의 증언 … backed up by the newly released surveillance footage, [그] 관찰자들이 방을 나가라고 요청받은 직후, 여러 큰, 신비한 여행 가방 — 네, 그들은 투표 용지가 가득하다고 믿는다, 테이블 아래에서 롤아웃되었습니다,” Hannity는 Georgia 사건에 대해 말했습니다.
Hannity는 다른 비디오를 말했습니다, Sparks 근처에서 찍은, Nev., Pro-Biden 복장을 한 사람들을 보여줍니다. “Visa 기프트 카드 제공, 보석 및 기타 장식” Reno-Sparks 식민지의 아메리카 원주민에게 “보여 주다 [그들] 투표했습니다.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 숨은 fronts positive outlook on Georgia Senate runoffs: 유권자들은 '분할 정부의 가치'를 본다
– Georgia Gov. Kemp 주장 GOP secretary of state has yet to order signature audit
– Former Georgia GOP leaders worry Republican voters won’t turn out amid electoral fraud claims
– Georgia secretary of state 슬램 ‘dysfunction’ 풀턴 카운티 재검토
Los Angeles County sheriff says deputies won’t enforce Gov. Newsom’s latest coronavirus orders
Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said Thursday he won’t instruct his deputies to enforce California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s new statewide stay-at-home order that could force businesses to temporarily shut down.
“I want to stay away from business [sic] that are trying to comply. They bent over backwards to modify their operations to conform to these orders and then they have the rug yanked out from under them. That’s a disservice. I don’t want to make them more miserable,” the sheriff said, FOX 11 of Los Angeles reported.
Under Newsom’s order, many businesses and activities would be forced to shut down for at least three weeks if capacity rates at intensive care units in several regions — the Bay Area, Northern California, the greater Sacramento region, the San Joaquin Valley and Southern California — dip below 15%. The new rules would be implemented within 48 hours of hitting that level.
“The bottom line is, if we don’t act now our hospital system will be overwhelmed,” Newsom said.
Reportedly, hospital systems are already overwhelmed, with fewer than 2,000 ICU beds available statewide. 현재까지, 약 8,500 people have been hospitalized due to the virus, including more than 2,000 in ICUs. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 캘리포니아 정부. Newsom warns new lockdowns are coming due to uptick in coronavirus hospitalizations
– 마르코 루비오 slams AOC for criticizing Paycheck Protection Program
– 바이든 to call ...에 대한 100 days of masks after inauguration
– 판사 rules LA County must show cause for ban on outdoor dining
– Tomi Lahren 슬램 California politicians’ ‘hypocrisy’ on coronavirus restrictions
– West Virginia police officer 사격 in the face dies after pulled from life support; organs to be donated
– Maxine Waters’ 운동 paid her daughter $ 240G over 2019-20 election cycle, FEC records show
– CNN’s Jake Tapper, Don Lemon gush over Biden interview: He said ‘a lot of the right answers’
-지우다 doubles down on defense bill veto threat over Section 230
– CNN 보스 찢다 ‘useful idiot’ Hunter Biden의 '허위 정보 캠페인'을 추진 한 Rudy Giuliani,’ 오디오 테이프 쇼
– Pilot pulls off ‘textbook emergency landing’ on Minnesota highway
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Jobs report will show how much pandemic is squeezing hiring
– 지우다 unveils $ 207M fundraising haul after election in effort to overturn result
– Coronavirus vaccines 아르 ‘liquid gold’ to organized crime, Interpol says
– DOJ 비난 Facebook of discriminating against American workers, giving high-paying jobs to H-1B visa holders
– IBM 발견하다 COVID-19 global espionage campaign
– Tony Robbins puts money behind Cape Canaveral space balloon business
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “역사 속의 오늘.”
일부 이별 단어
터커 칼슨 said Thursday on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ that lockdown-crazy lawmakers across America were trying to cancel Christmas.
“In a time of crisis,”그는 말했다, “you immediately start thinking of those things you might ordinarily ignore if you were busier or more content. Politicians have figured out that Christmas is bigger than they are – and therefore it’s a threat to them. They’ve figured out Christmas is a threat to them, so cancel it. 과, 사실로, they are.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! Have a great weekend, stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.