早上好，欢迎收看福克斯新闻. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
特朗普营地指向内华达州, 声称有“双票”证据,’ 死者的名字在选票上
The Trump 2020 Campaign has filed a lawsuit in Nevada, telling a judge is has evidence that the names of deceased people appeared on ballots in last month’s election — 并超过 42,000 instances of “double votes.”
President Trump lost Nevada to Democrat Joe Biden by 33,596 票数, with the state’s final tally certified last week by both its Supreme Court and Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak, essentially securing the state’s six Electoral College votes for Biden.
Trump campaign attorney Jesse Binnall told Nevada District Cout Judge James Russell that 1,506 votes received in the general election came from deceased voters, 根据 KLAS-TV of Las Vegas.
Binnall also alleged that 42,284 voters cast ballots twice, 大致 20,000 did so without a Nevada mailing address and 2,468 had changed their address to one in another state.
Just prior to the Thursday hearing, the Nevada GOP posted a video on Twitter of 20 binders they said contained evidence supporting their claims.
“We have testimony from multiple witnesses reporting that the usb drives used in the election would show that vote tallies changed overnight,” the group said on Twitter. “That means in the dead of night, votes would appear or disappear on these voting machines during early voting and Election Day.” 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– 米兰达·迪瓦恩（Miranda Devine） 来电 内华达州 2020 presidential election review ‘good news’
– 马特·施拉普（Matt Schlapp）: 内华达州 allowing Trump team to present election fraud case ‘a great step’
– ‘Ingraham Angle’ exclusive: Nevada poll worker 要求 she witnessed blatant voter fraud
– Nevada election worker 指称 voting irregularities, 特朗普竞选活动向美国司法部提交誓章
– 塔克·卡尔森: 是, dead people 已投票 in this election and Democrats helped make it happen
肖恩·汉尼蒂: Videos from Georgia, Nevada raise questions about those elections
Sean Hannity devoted part of his opening “汉尼提” monologue Thursday to a discussion of new election fraud allegations stemming from videotapes from Georgia and Nevada.
在格鲁吉亚, the host said, surveillance video of a canvassing center showed poll watchers being ushered out of the room after being told the count would be paused for the night. 然后, a woman in blonde braids stepped over to a table and pulled out a pair of suitcases from underneath.
“Witnesses testify … backed up by the newly released surveillance footage, [那] shortly after observers were asked to leave the room, several large, mysterious suitcases — 是的, they believe filled with ballots, were rolled out from under a table,” Hannity said of the Georgia case.
Hannity said another video, taken near Sparks, Nev., shows people in pro-Biden attire “offering Visa gift cards, jewelry and other swag” to Native Americans at the Reno-Sparks colony who could “表演 [他们] voted.” 点击这里了解更多.
– 珀杜 fronts positive outlook on Georgia Senate runoffs: 选民们看到“分裂政府的价值”
– 佐治亚州政府. 肯普 要求 GOP secretary of state has yet to order signature audit
– Former Georgia GOP leaders 担心 Republican voters won’t turn out amid electoral fraud claims
– Georgia secretary of state 大满贯 ‘dysfunction’ 在富尔顿县重新计票
Los Angeles County sheriff says deputies won’t enforce Gov. Newsom’s latest coronavirus orders
Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said Thursday he won’t instruct his deputies to enforce California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s new statewide stay-at-home order that could force businesses to temporarily shut down.
“I want to stay away from business [原文如此] that are trying to comply. They bent over backwards to modify their operations to conform to these orders and then they have the rug yanked out from under them. That’s a disservice. I don’t want to make them more miserable,” 警长说, 狐狸 11 of Los Angeles reported.
Under Newsom’s order, many businesses and activities would be forced to shut down for at least three weeks if capacity rates at intensive care units in several regions — the Bay Area, Northern California, the greater Sacramento region, the San Joaquin Valley and Southern California — dip below 15%. The new rules would be implemented within 48 hours of hitting that level.
“The bottom line is, if we don’t act now our hospital system will be overwhelmed,” Newsom said.
Reportedly, hospital systems are already overwhelmed, with fewer than 2,000 ICU beds available statewide. To date, 关于 8,500 people have been hospitalized due to the virus, including more than 2,000 in ICUs. 点击这里了解更多.
– 加州政府. 新闻新闻 warns new lockdowns are coming due to uptick in coronavirus hospitalizations
– 马可·鲁比奥 slams AOC for criticizing Paycheck Protection Program
– 拜登 to call 对于 100 days of masks after inauguration
– 法官 规则 LA County must show cause for ban on outdoor dining
– Tomi Lahren 大满贯 California politicians’ ‘hypocrisy’ on coronavirus restrictions
– West Virginia police officer 射击 in the face dies after pulled from life support; organs to be donated
– Maxine Waters’ 运动 paid her daughter $ 240G over 2019-20 election cycle, FEC records show
– CNN’s Jake Tapper, Don Lemon gush over Biden interview: He said ‘a lot of the right answers’
-王牌 doubles down on defense bill veto threat over Section 230
– CNN老板 撕裂 ‘useful idiot’ 鲁迪·朱利安尼（Rudy Giuliani）推动了猎人·拜登（Hunter Biden）的虚假宣传活动,’ 录音带节目
– 飞行员 pulls off ‘textbook emergency landing’ on Minnesota highway
– Jobs report will show how much pandemic is squeezing hiring
– 王牌 unveils $ 207M fundraising haul after election in effort to overturn result
– Coronavirus vaccines 是 ‘liquid gold’ to organized crime, Interpol says
– 司法部 指责 Facebook of discriminating against American workers, giving high-paying jobs to H-1B visa holders
– IBM discovers COVID-19 global espionage campaign
– Tony Robbins puts money behind Cape Canaveral space balloon business
#闪回: 点击这里 找出发生了什么事 “这历史上的今天“。
塔克·卡尔森 said Thursday on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ that lockdown-crazy lawmakers across America were trying to cancel Christmas.
“In a time of crisis,“ 他说, “you immediately start thinking of those things you might ordinarily ignore if you were busier or more content. Politicians have figured out that Christmas is bigger than they are – and therefore it’s a threat to them. They’ve figured out Christmas is a threat to them, so cancel it. 和, 事实上, they are.”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! 周末愉快, 安全起见，我们周一将在您的收件箱中第一时间见您.