Goeie more en welkom by Fox News First. Dit is wat u moet weet as u u dag begin …
Trump verkleineer GSA om Biden as 'skynbare wenner' vas te stel
President Trump took to Twitter late Monday to respond to those who see the General Services Administration’s decision to make federal resources available to Joe Biden’s transition team as a sign that his legal challenge is losing steam.
The GSA ascertained Biden, die verkose president, is the “apparent winner” of the election earlier this month. Trump indicated in an earlier tweet that he directed his team to cooperate on the transition, but vowed to keep up the fight and followed up with another late-night tweet.
“What does GSA being allowed to preliminary work with Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?” Trump tweeted. “We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion.”’
Trump’s tweet came shortly after officials in Michigan voted to certify the election, and Pennsylvania seemed to be inching closer to certifying a Biden victory. Dominion Voting Systems has faced scrutiny and unproven claims about its ability to rig an election. Michael Steel, a spokesman for the company, told Fox News that it is “physically impossible” stemme oor te skakel.
Maandag, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court turned back the Trump campaign lawsuits that aimed to dismiss more than 8,000 absentee ballots in Allegheny County for missing key information. KLIK HIER VIR MEER OOR ONS TOPVERHAAL.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– GSA chief informs President-elect Biden that formal transition process can begin
– Michigan Board of State Canvassers stemme 3-0 to certify election results
– Former GOP national security officials urge Trump to concede
Biden acknowledges tough road ahead for his cabinet nominees in a possible GOP-controlled Senate
As he makes his first round of Cabinet announcements, President-elect Joe Biden is acknowledging the potentially rough road ahead he’ll have in confirming his nominees through a Senate that may still be controlled by the Republicans.
Asked Monday by pool reporters if he expects Republicans to put up any significant roadblocks to his Cabinet nominees – who need Senate approval to be confirmed – Biden laughingly responded, “Are you kidding me.”
The current balance of power for the next Senate coming out of this month’s elections is 50 Republicans and 48 Demokrate. That means Democrats must win both of Georgia’s twin runoff elections on Jan. 5 to make it a 50-50 Senaat. KLIK HIER VIR MEER.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Biden optel flits, Mayorkas, Sullivan for key Cabinet positions
– Biden to tap former Fed Chair Janet Yellen as Treasury secretary
– Biden’s secretary of state pick geprys by Bernie Sanders’ adviseurs
– Biden’s new WH national security adviser downplayed Antifa threat
– US should encourage China’s rise, Die nasionale veiligheid van Biden, Jake Sullivan, sê
Trump remains important figure while Biden surrounds himself with Obama-era ‘retreads’: Ingraham
President Trump will remain the most compelling figure in American politics as President -elect Joe Biden returns the U.S. to the economic stagnation that characterized the Obama administration, Laura Ingraham predicted Monday.
“Die Ingraham-hoek” host began her opening monologue by reacting to Trump allowing the General Services Administration to release $ 7.3 million and other resources to begin an orderly transition to a Biden presidency.
“This does not mean I don’t think that the election was rife with problems and potential fraud,” Ingraham gesê. “To say this does not constitute being a sellout to the conservative populist movement I’ve been fighting for, vir 25 jare. … To say this constitutes living in reality.
“And if I offer you a false reality, if I told you there was an excellent, phenomenal chance of the Supreme Court stepping in and delivering a victory to President Trump, I would be lying to you.” KLIK HIER VIR MEER.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Rep. Michael Waltz: Biden Cabinet optel represent ‘headlong push’ terug na die buitelandse beleid van die Obama-era
– Oud-MSNBC produsent: Andrew Yang was on ‘list’ van 2020 Dems is verbied om in die program van Lawrence O'Donnell te verskyn
– Media obsesses over Antony Blinken’s guitar skills after Biden announces him as Secretary of State nominee
– Rashida Tlaib beskuldigde of anti-Semitism for reaction to Biden’s Jewish Sec of State nominee
– ‘Groep’ lede sê Rahm Emanuel ‘should not be considered’ vir enige rol in Biden-administrasie
VANDAG SE MOET-LEES:
– NYC to levy 15K fine against Brooklyn synagogue that held illegal wedding
– Dying Alabama man ready to ‘meet his maker’ confesses to 1995 koue saak moord: cops
– NY Dems uitgevang at packed indoor birthday party without masks, here’s how they reacted when caught
– Mattis sê he hopes Joe Biden takes ‘America First’ out of national security strategy
– KYK: NY business owners demand warrant when health inspector barges inside over Cuomo COVID restriction
– Goff gooi vir 376 erwe, 3 TDs in Rams’ 27-24 win vs Bucs
DIE NUUTSTE VAN FOX BUSINESS:
– Los Angeles County sê science fueling new rules – but is it? Here are the stats
– Economists urge Congress to send out second round of $ 1,200 stimulus tjeks
– Trump ally Blackstone CEO sê Biden won, country should ‘move on’
– Voorrade sweef as Biden zeros in on Yellen as Treasury secretary
– Byna 700 mostly Chicago-area nurses walk off the job
– GM blaai to California’s side in pollution fight with Trump
#Die terugflits: KLIK HIER om uit te vind waarop daar gebeur het “Hierdie dag in die geskiedenis. ”
Tucker Carlson accused the mainstream media of colluding with Democrats in the 2020 elections on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Monday, imploring viewers to understand electronic voting is not as secure as hand counting of ballots.
“A system cannot function if no one trusts the vote,”Het Carlson gesê. “The 2020 election was not fair. No honest person would claim it was fair. The media openly colluded with the Democratic nominee.”
Nog nie aangemeld vir Fox News First nie? Klik op hier om uit te vind wat jy mis.
Fox News se Gaan Kyk bladsy is nou beskikbaar, bied besoekers opsies vir betaaltelevisieverskaffers in hul omgewing met Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First is saamgestel deur Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Dankie dat u die oggend u eerste keuse gemaak het! Ons sien jou eerste ding Woensdag in jou inkassie.