Buongiorno e benvenuti a Fox News First. Ecco cosa devi sapere quando inizi la giornata …
Trump minimizza la mossa di GSA per accertare Biden come "apparente vincitore"
President Trump took to Twitter late Monday to respond to those who see the General Services Administration’s decision to make federal resources available to Joe Biden’s transition team as a sign that his legal challenge is losing steam.
The GSA ascertained Biden, il presidente eletto, is the “apparent winner” of the election earlier this month. Trump indicated in an earlier tweet that he directed his team to cooperate on the transition, but vowed to keep up the fight and followed up with another late-night tweet.
“What does GSA being allowed to preliminary work with Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?"Trump ha twittato. “We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion.”’
Trump’s tweet came shortly after officials in Michigan voted to certify the election, and Pennsylvania seemed to be inching closer to certifying a Biden victory. Dominion Voting Systems has faced scrutiny and unproven claims about its ability to rig an election. Michael Steel, a spokesman for the company, told Fox News that it is “physically impossible” per cambiare voto.
Di lunedi, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court turned back the Trump campaign lawsuits that aimed to dismiss more than 8,000 absentee ballots in Allegheny County for missing key information. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– GSA chief informs President-elect Biden that formal transition process can begin
– Michigan Board of State Canvassers voti 3-0 per certificare i risultati delle elezioni
– Former GOP national security officials sollecitare Trump to concede
Biden acknowledges tough road ahead for his cabinet nominees in a possible GOP-controlled Senate
Mentre fa il suo primo giro di annunci di Gabinetto, President-elect Joe Biden is acknowledging the potentially rough road ahead he’ll have in confirming his nominees through a Senate that may still be controlled by the Republicans.
Asked Monday by pool reporters if he expects Republicans to put up any significant roadblocks to his Cabinet nominees – who need Senate approval to be confirmed – Biden laughingly responded, “Are you kidding me.”
L'attuale equilibrio di potere per il prossimo Senato che uscirà dalle elezioni di questo mese è 50 Repubblicani e 48 Democratici. That means Democrats must win both of Georgia’s twin runoff elections on Jan. 5 to make it a 50-50 Senato. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Biden scelte Blinken, Mayorkas, Sullivan for key Cabinet positions
– Biden to tap former Fed Chair Janet Yellen as Treasury secretary
– Biden’s secretary of state pick lodato by Bernie Sanders’ consiglieri
– Biden’s new WH national security adviser downplayed Antifa threat
– US should incoraggiare China’s rise, Biden national security pick Jake Sullivan says
Trump remains important figure while Biden surrounds himself with Obama-era ‘retreads’: Ingraham
President Trump will remain the most compelling figure in American politics as President -elect Joe Biden returns the U.S. to the economic stagnation that characterized the Obama administration, Laura Ingraham predicted Monday.
“L'angolo di Ingraham” host began her opening monologue by reacting to Trump allowing the General Services Administration to release $ 7.3 million and other resources to begin an orderly transition to a Biden presidency.
“This does not mean I don’t think that the election was rife with problems and potential fraud,” Ingraham ha detto. “To say this does not constitute being a sellout to the conservative populist movement I’ve been fighting for, per 25 anni. … To say this constitutes living in reality.
“And if I offer you a false reality, if I told you there was an excellent, phenomenal chance of the Supreme Court stepping in and delivering a victory to President Trump, I would be lying to you.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– rappresentante. Michael Waltz: Biden Cabinet scelte represent ‘headlong push’ back to Obama-era foreign policy
– Ex produttore di MSNBC: Andrew Yang era on ‘list’ di 2020 A Dems è stato vietato di apparire nello show di Lawrence O'Donnell
– Media obsesses over Antony Blinken’s guitar skills after Biden announces him as Secretary of State nominee
– Rashida Tlaib accusato of anti-Semitism for reaction to Biden’s Jewish Sec of State nominee
– 'Squadra’ membri dice Rahm Emanuel ‘should not be considered’ per qualsiasi ruolo nell'amministrazione di Biden
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– NYC to levy 15K fine against Brooklyn synagogue that held illegal wedding
– Dying Alabama man ready to ‘meet his maker’ confesses to 1995 omicidio a freddo: poliziotti
– NY Dems arrestato at packed indoor birthday party without masks, here’s how they reacted when caught
– immobiliare dice he hopes Joe Biden takes ‘America First’ out of national security strategy
– OROLOGIO: NY business owners richiesta warrant when health inspector barges inside over Cuomo COVID restriction
– Goff lanci per 376 yard, 3 TDs in Rams’ 27-24 win vs Bucs
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– Contea di Los Angeles dice science fueling new rules – but is it? Here are the stats
– Economists sollecitare Congress to send out second round of $ 1,200 controlli dello stimolo
– Trump ally Blackstone CEO dice Biden won, country should ‘move on’
– Stocks salire as Biden zeros in on Yellen as Treasury secretary
– Quasi 700 mostly Chicago-area nurses walk off the job
– GM capovolge to California’s side in pollution fight with Trump
#Il flashback: CLICCA QUI per scoprire cosa è successo “Questo giorno nella storia ".
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Tucker Carlson accused the mainstream media of colluding with Democrats in the 2020 elections on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Monday, imploring viewers to understand electronic voting is not as secure as hand counting of ballots.
“A system cannot function if no one trusts the vote,"Ha detto Carlson. “The 2020 election was not fair. No honest person would claim it was fair. The media openly colluded with the Democratic nominee.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Ci vediamo mercoledì nella tua casella di posta.